JK Home Improvement

• Trade License Expiration
  • 05/31/2023

9445 Stonehouse Ave

Livonia, MI 48150

We are a family business where the owners of the company do the work! 3 brothers with over 25 yrs. of experience. Our prices are fair and our quality is our trademark. No high pressure sales, the owners will quote your job, and do your job. No communication problems....

Resposiveness

siding companies (146)gutter repair (95)roofing (48)door installation (13)window replacement (12)insulation (5)garage doors (2)woodworking (9)general contractors (8)chimney repair (3)house painting (1)home remodeling (1)

06/25/2020

I had them come out to do the trim & gutters and not the roof at first. The trim they installed improved the ventilation for attic. While they were out, I had the roof inspected for replacement. They discovered why the venting for the upstairs bathroom was inadequate. We had them come out in the fall to replace the roof, correcting the bathroom venting and installing better performing ridge ventil...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim, and then roof.

CATEGORY contractors,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2019

09/16/2019

Price was competitive, owner was responsive, work was done on time and for the agreed upon price. I think they did a great job and would not hesitate to use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof, Siding, Gutters, Trim

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2019

07/19/2019

We had our New Roof installed by JK Home Imp. Extremely Pleasant experience! Andy (The Owner) came out for a Hassle Free Thourough Estimate that took approx 30 min.'s , unlike others we rec'd that Wasted 90 min.'s of our time. There Price was not the cheapest but was in the middle of the 4 Quotes we rec'd. Job was a Complete Tear Off and was completed in 1 Day !! I liked that they had a Dump Truck...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof Installation

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2019

06/26/2019

Andy and company did a beautiful professional job. They started when promised, crews were courteous and respectful of my property. I could not be more pleased! House looks like new! Would absolutely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace vinyl siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2019

06/07/2019

Andy, Bob, and the whole crew were very professional and also friendly answering questions and listening to concerns. From beginning to clean-up they were efficient and thorough. Highly recommend this company. They did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters, leaf guard, soffit, trim

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2019

05/02/2019

Everything went according to plan. Andy, one of the owners, who came out to quote us the job was very patient with us. We asked a lot of questions and needed some guidance one how to handle some of the fine details of work to be preformed. We were happy to a quote the same day they came out because other companies took a few days or never even got one. After deciding to hire them to perform the wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl siding and trim to cover up existing wood. And new gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2019

04/06/2019

Amazingly prompt service! Ours was a smaller job, so they managed to squeeze us in after they'd completed another job nearby. From quote to finished job was just 48 hours, really quite astonishing! Reasonable price, professional and friendly staff, class act from start to finish. Very pleased. When it's time to redo the whole house, we'll be calling them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-sided and repaired a few sections of our house

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2019

12/08/2018

Went perfectly.. crew was on time, efficient and hardworking, polite and responsive. They even added some things without charging us. Cleaned up and sent someone out to finish up few things within a week, and he did great job too. Couldn’t have been happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding and gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2018

11/04/2018

My experience was A+ from start to finish with JK Home Improvement. Andy did my quote and answered all my questions. I had four estimates and even though this was not the least expensive I decided to go with this company and I am so happy I did. I could not be happier with the quality of their work. I have had compliments from everyone that sees the house, including other professionals. The crew w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl Siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2018

Photo for JK Home Improvement - 9445 Stonehouse Ave, Livonia, MI - 37528854

10/24/2018

These guys were absolutely terrific. The work was completed incredibly fast, they left the premises cleaner than it was found, and they came back a year later with one phone call to adjust a gutter. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl siding and gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2018

Quality Vinyl Siding,Fiber Cement Siding. Complete Roofing Systems, Insulation and Ventilation. Custom Aluminum Trim and Seamless Aluminum Gutters with Leaf Guard. Vinyl Replacement Windows. Entry Doors, Storm Doors, Garage Doors.

Concrete work.