Home Exteriors Of Michigan

05/31/2023

37505 Schoolcraft Rd

Livonia, MI 48150

www.hxmich.com

All services performed on home's exterior, virtual sales appointments availible

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Livonia Roof

Livonia Roof

roofing202048154
This homeowner had a bad experience with their previous roofer. The attic was under ventilated which lead to fungal growth in the attic. The plywood was also destroyed due to over heating and delaminating. We replaced all of the plywood on the upper level, and added proper intake and exhaust ventilation to prevent this condition from reoccurring. We then installed the Certainteed Integrity lifetime roof system, so this homeowner will never need to replace the roof again. Certainteed’s Max Def moire Black shingles Have superior definition and look amazing on this home

We are Michigan's premier installer of roofing products. With over 40 years experience, and factory certification from CertainTeed, Owens Corning and GAF, we have the knowledge and experience to ensure your home is handled by only the most capable hands. We are family owned and operated and have installed thousands of roofs across Metro Detroit, and we have found the best roofing systems possible when dealing with Michigan's extreme climate. Our roofing systems are designed to hold up to the harshest season we can experience and they are also backed by an industry leading 50 year warranty. If we are lucky enough to be welcomed into your home, our consultants will be happy to diagnose your roof and provide you with all of the information you will need to protect your home for the future. We would love to provide you with a fair and transparent estimate on protecting your home. ...

roofing (23)gutter repair (10)siding companies (9)insulation (4)window replacement (2)

08/23/2021

Erica B.

They did a great job. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
roof

Work Completed On 08/26/2021

07/14/2021

Karen S.

Home Exteriors of Michigan was EXCELLENT. Keep in mind, they are busy, so communication will take a minute, but they did exactly what they said they were going to do, have honest pricing, and brought things to my attention that I wouldn't know about unless I was on my roof. Hire them!

Description of Work
Siding Repair

Category siding

Work Completed On 09/01/2021

06/22/2021

Kris G.

Brandon and his team were absolutely spectacular! Incredibly responsive and able to answer every single question we asked! They got us onto the schedule in a timely manner and when they started work they had it completed in two days! They cleaned up after themselves so well you couldn't even tell we had work done (except we now had a beautiful roof!). Extremely competitive pricing and they did a superb job! What really sold us was Brandon's ability to answer specific questions about how they would ventilate our tricky roof! We considered approximately a dozen companies and Brandon was the only one who could answer our questions! Very glad we chose Home Exteriors! professional! Absolutely would hire again!

Description of Work
Shingles on a mansard roof

Work Completed On 07/04/2021

06/03/2021

Cherie J.

Everything from the initial quote to end result was amazing! I can't say enough about their team. They made sure I was completely satisfied and went above and beyond what a normal roofing company would do. I highly recommend Home Exteriors of Michigan. Love them!

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement, gutters and siding

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

05/29/2021

Jeremy C.

Had them do my gutters and gutter protection on my house and could it be happier! They did it in a timely manner and were super professional! The owner came out after to make sure I was happy and they have a lifetime warranty. Excellent service, I highly recommend this company, and I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
gutters

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

04/22/2021

Liz R.

Ivan and his crew were great! They were nice to our dog, and vertigo attentive to the landscaping. Great cleanup and went over yard numerous times and Jarek even cleaned up the yard after he picked up the dumpster. Very happy with our new roof.

Description of Work
Roof

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

04/02/2021

Ardale J.

Their work was great. Cleaned up afterwards. Completed the job in only five hours

Description of Work
Replaced roof on garage

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you, and we appreciate your business more than we can say!

03/17/2021

Jessica M.

We had Brandon and his team out to remove an old awning that was over our back patio. Brandon was incredibly responsive, gave us a great price, and his team did excellent work. Removed the awning quickly and replaced all the siding that was damaged from the awning installation. Didn't request payment until he knew we were happy with the work they did. We'd recommend Home Exteriors of Michigan to everyone and will likely be seeking their help with exterior projects in the future.

Description of Work
Siding and awning removal

Category siding

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

Thank you so, so much for such kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you, and we appreciate your business! Thanks again!

03/17/2021

Bill A.

Came as planned. Good communication with Brandon. Knowledgeable about product and process. Work completed in a professional manner. Highly recommended

Description of Work
gutter protection

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

Thank you so much for your business, and for your kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you!

03/15/2021

Stephanie C.

Brandon worked with me over a period of months. I’m a very picky, very careful customer. I spoke with multiple roofing companies to receive estimates. Brandon was the only one that made me feel like he cared about me as a potential customer. He was thoughtful, patient and informative. When I decided to wait because of financial concerns, he honored his quote and provided top notch service several months later when we finally made the decision to pull the trigger on the project. He understood how hard it was to spend this kind of money on something and NEVER pressured me to decide before I was ready. I have worked in the sales industry for a number of years and have personally trained hundreds of people in consultative sales techniques. Brandon was a textbook example of confidence in his product, which made me comfortable enough to come back to him later. I could not say the same about the competition. Not by a long shot. In terms of price, Home Exteriors was about in the middle range versus the competition. Again, the decision for me went back to the level of customer service and care demonstrated by Brandon. He was also very understanding about my concerns about my dogs and potential to find stray nails, etc. He even reminded me after the clean up (which was excellent) that we may want to go outside and double check for nails to protect the dogs. I expressed concerns about Covid and having a no-contact experience and, again, Brandon listened and understood and provided the experience I needed. I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing work on their home. The peace of mind I felt in working with Brandon was worth every penny!

Description of Work
Roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 03/13/2021

Wow, thank you so much for your very kind words! It was a pleasure and a joy to work with you! We appreciate your business more than we can say! Thanks again!

Roofing Replacement, Blown in Insulation, Siding Insulation