Home Exteriors Of Michigan

Founded 2014

***WE DO NOT OFFER METAL ROOFING AT THIS TIME*** We are Michigan's premier installer of roofing products. With over 40 years experience, and factory certification from CertainTeed, Owens Corning and GAF, we have the knowledge and experience to ensure your home is handled by only the most capable hands. We are family owned and operated and have installed thousands of roofs across Metro Detroit, and we have found the best roofing systems possible when dealing with Michigan's extreme climate. Our roofing systems are designed to hold up to the harshest season we can experience and they are also backed by an industry leading 50 year warranty. If we are lucky enough to be welcomed into your home, our consultants will be happy to diagnose your roof and provide you with all of the information you will need to protect your home for the future. We would love to provide you with a fair and transparent estimate on protecting your home. ...

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+67 more images

Livonia Roof

Livonia Roof

roofing202048154
This homeowner had a bad experience with their previous roofer. The attic was under ventilated which lead to fungal growth in the attic. The plywood was also destroyed due to over heating and delaminating. We replaced all of the plywood on the upper level, and added proper intake and exhaust ventilation to prevent this condition from reoccurring. We then installed the Certainteed Integrity lifetime roof system, so this homeowner will never need to replace the roof again. Certainteed’s Max Def moire Black shingles Have superior definition and look amazing on this home

roofing (23)gutter repair (10)siding companies (9)insulation (4)window replacement (2)

08/23/2021

Erica B.

They did a great job. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
roof

Work Completed On 08/26/2021

07/14/2021

Karen S.

Home Exteriors of Michigan was EXCELLENT. Keep in mind, they are busy, so communication will take a minute, but they did exactly what they said they were going to do, have honest pricing, and brought things to my attention that I wouldn't know about unless I was on my roof. Hire them!

Description of Work
Siding Repair

Work Completed On 09/01/2021

06/22/2021

Kris G.

Brandon and his team were absolutely spectacular! Incredibly responsive and able to answer every single question we asked! They got us onto the schedule in a timely manner and when they started work they had it completed in two days! They cleaned up after themselves so well you couldn't even tell we had work done (except we now had a beautiful roof!). Extremely competitive pricing and they did a superb job! What really sold us was Brandon's ability to answer specific questions about how they would ventilate our tricky roof! We considered approximately a dozen companies and Brandon was the only one who could answer our questions! Very glad we chose Home Exteriors! professional! Absolutely would hire again!

Description of Work
Shingles on a mansard roof

Work Completed On 07/04/2021

06/03/2021

Cherie J.

Everything from the initial quote to end result was amazing! I can't say enough about their team. They made sure I was completely satisfied and went above and beyond what a normal roofing company would do. I highly recommend Home Exteriors of Michigan. Love them!

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement, gutters and siding

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

05/29/2021

Jeremy C.

Had them do my gutters and gutter protection on my house and could it be happier! They did it in a timely manner and were super professional! The owner came out after to make sure I was happy and they have a lifetime warranty. Excellent service, I highly recommend this company, and I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
gutters

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

04/22/2021

Liz R.

Ivan and his crew were great! They were nice to our dog, and vertigo attentive to the landscaping. Great cleanup and went over yard numerous times and Jarek even cleaned up the yard after he picked up the dumpster. Very happy with our new roof.

Description of Work
Roof

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

04/02/2021

Karen J.

Their work was great. Cleaned up afterwards. Completed the job in only five hours

Description of Work
Replaced roof on garage

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you, and we appreciate your business more than we can say!

03/17/2021

Jessica M.

We had Brandon and his team out to remove an old awning that was over our back patio. Brandon was incredibly responsive, gave us a great price, and his team did excellent work. Removed the awning quickly and replaced all the siding that was damaged from the awning installation. Didn't request payment until he knew we were happy with the work they did. We'd recommend Home Exteriors of Michigan to everyone and will likely be seeking their help with exterior projects in the future.

Description of Work
Siding and awning removal

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

Thank you so, so much for such kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you, and we appreciate your business! Thanks again!

03/17/2021

Bill A.

Came as planned. Good communication with Brandon. Knowledgeable about product and process. Work completed in a professional manner. Highly recommended

Description of Work
gutter protection

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

Thank you so much for your business, and for your kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you!

03/15/2021

Stephanie C.

Brandon worked with me over a period of months. I’m a very picky, very careful customer. I spoke with multiple roofing companies to receive estimates. Brandon was the only one that made me feel like he cared about me as a potential customer. He was thoughtful, patient and informative. When I decided to wait because of financial concerns, he honored his quote and provided top notch service several months later when we finally made the decision to pull the trigger on the project. He understood how hard it was to spend this kind of money on something and NEVER pressured me to decide before I was ready. I have worked in the sales industry for a number of years and have personally trained hundreds of people in consultative sales techniques. Brandon was a textbook example of confidence in his product, which made me comfortable enough to come back to him later. I could not say the same about the competition. Not by a long shot. In terms of price, Home Exteriors was about in the middle range versus the competition. Again, the decision for me went back to the level of customer service and care demonstrated by Brandon. He was also very understanding about my concerns about my dogs and potential to find stray nails, etc. He even reminded me after the clean up (which was excellent) that we may want to go outside and double check for nails to protect the dogs. I expressed concerns about Covid and having a no-contact experience and, again, Brandon listened and understood and provided the experience I needed. I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing work on their home. The peace of mind I felt in working with Brandon was worth every penny!

Description of Work
Roof and gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 03/13/2021

Wow, thank you so much for your very kind words! It was a pleasure and a joy to work with you! We appreciate your business more than we can say! Thanks again!

03/10/2021

Hisako A.

Everything they did was excellent and more than I expected. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Siding

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We enjoyed working with you and truly appreciate your business!

03/10/2021

Stephanie W.

This company was very professional and friendly, they got everything done we needed and more! I will definitely recommend them and use them again if we ever need anything else

Description of Work
attic insulation and trim

Category gutter repair, insulation, roofing

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

Thanks so much! We so appreciate your kind words and your business!

02/25/2021

John S.

Very well, installers were efficient, clean, and friendly.

Description of Work
windows

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

Thanks so much! It was wonderful to work with you! We appreciate your business!

02/11/2021

Karen G.

It was a wonderful experience. Crew was professional and did an excellent job! Love my new windows! Brandon was great explaining the different types of windows and did great job helping me choose great windows

Description of Work
Windows

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you! We appreciate your business!

01/28/2021

MJ P.

The whole process from initial sales consult to completed work was wonderful. The team worked very efficiently, always asking for our input for the work being done and finished in a timely manner. Best of all the house looks great!

Description of Work
siding

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

Thank you so much! Your home is simply stunning now! We really looked the choice of shakes above the garage!!

01/26/2021

Beverly L.

Great job, the crew was friendly and helpful with my questions! Now I have a beautiful roof and I love it! Would hire them again for siding. Thank you Brandon for all your patience!!

Description of Work
roof

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

This home will be an amazing property when it’s finished, I’m glad we could help you on your journey

01/22/2021

Katrina G.

Home Exteriors of MI were great. They were quick to schedule a time for the quote. They explained everything and answered all my questions. They were punctual with scheduling work completion. Couldn’t be happier with the work they completed.

Description of Work
siding Repair

Category gutter repair, siding

Work Completed On 01/23/2021

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure!

12/24/2020

Robert B.

Excellent! Would definitely recommend. They installed a new roof, gutters couldn't be more happy. Quality work.

Description of Work
roof/ gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 12/24/2020

Thank you! It was our pleasure

12/21/2020

Lisa T.

Awesome and will be doing my siding...

Description of Work
Roof/insulation

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

Thank you so much Miss [Member Name Removed]! We can’t wait to help you with your siding!!

12/08/2020

Mike B.

Amazing company to deal with!! Great prices, outstanding customer service and the most professional company to work with!! My home looks amazing!! Everything was explained and all services provided were exceptional!! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!! Thank you Brandon for taking care of my home and going above and beyond expectations!! Truly a great company who made sure everything was done properly and timely. Thanks again!!

Description of Work
siding

Category gutter repair, siding

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Your home is stunning!! We really appreciate your kind words!!

12/04/2020

Courtney D.

Work was described in detail and completed quickly. Price was fair and clean up was done well

Description of Work
Roof

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed], we really appreciate your Business!