Clear Water Michigan

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2011

3.4

Comprehensive home services—we can meet all of your heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical, and swimming pool/spa needs, all with one phone call. We offer transparent pricing and scheduling. You will know how much you will pay, and when we will be there to do the work. We are on-call 24/7, and you can always reach someone whenever you urgently need to. We offer financing for everything that we do, and can easily make the process a simple one. We offer service with a joyful spirit, and we don't just get the job done, we get the job done right!...

Miles Bradley Building And Remodeling

Whether it is a typical rectangle deck, or a multi-level custom deck with a colored inlay and a two-board border; Miles Bradley Building specializes in Low Maintenance Decking, Gazebos, Pergolas, Trellises, Screen Enclosures, Sunrooms, and 3 Season Rooms. Miles Bradley Building will work one on one with each customer to design and build a deck that will exceed your expectations.

All Type Landscape Co

Over 41 years of operation in Outstanding Landscape design, Paver's, Hardscaping, Retaining walls and Drainage Systems, installations. All Type Landscape was founded in 1979, 41 years ago with one goal in mind - to provide full range superior landscaping services, including landscaping, hardscaping and drainage solutions, all at affordable rates. Our company has grown over the years from a few person operation into a full staff of professionals able to meet your every landscaping needs. We are dedicated to building long term relationships with our clients by providing the highest standard of quality on each and every project we do. Our reputation for customer satisfaction in the S/E Michigan area is what has made All Type Landscape an award winning customer service company.

Douglas Water Conditioning

Since 1968 the Experts at Douglas Water Conditioning have been serving Southeastern Michigan for your residential & commercial water treatment needs. With 3 locations in Waterford, Fenton & Traverse City MI. We have over 50 employees, and we’re always ready to provide you with the service you deserve and expect.

Offers by Douglas Water Conditioning on Angi

06/09/2021

I have a great friend that recommended Clear Water as I was trying to fix my pool in 2018. This friend also worked for Art Grace and Clear Water. In paid $17,000 to replace all my pool equipment and pool liner in 2018. Once it was completed, I had a leak and was repaired by Clear Water. At the end of the summer, it was leading again. Was told to wait till spring we can repair and open it. We did a...

Description of Work
Changing my pool to salt water (all new equipment & liner)

08/05/2017

I was very pleased with them getting back to me in a timely fashion, the work, & information they gave me to get my pool back in shape and up & running by next summer 😃

Description of Work
I needed my pool cleaned... it had been sitting looking like a dirty murky pond for about 5 years. They emptied all of the water out and gave it a thorough cleaning.

01/01/2016

12/30/2015

I felt like he over charged me. It was supposed to be a permanent fix and I am waiting to confirm on it.

Description of Work
I used Pool & Spa Service and Repair to repair my pool.

12/30/2015

It was a long time and I do not remember the charge. I had a discrepancy with them. I had to call them right back, I do not recall if they misquoted me but something was not right.

Description of Work
I used them for plumbing.

Category plumbing

Commercial heating & cooling plumbing, heating & cooling, pools & spas, electrical.

Remodeling.