Clear Water Michigan

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2011

3.6

Comprehensive home services—we can meet all of your heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical, and swimming pool/spa needs, all with one phone call. We offer transparent pricing and scheduling. You will know how much you will pay, and when we will be there to do the work. We are on-call 24/7, and you can always reach someone whenever you urgently need to. We offer financing for everything that we do, and can easily make the process a simple one. We offer service with a joyful spirit, and we don't just get the job done, we get the job done right!...

D.L. Floyd Inc

D.L. Floyd Inc

Plumbing Drain Cleaning

08/05/2017

I was very pleased with them getting back to me in a timely fashion, the work, & information they gave me to get my pool back in shape and up & running by next summer 😃

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my pool cleaned... it had been sitting looking like a dirty murky pond for about 5 years. They emptied all of the water out and gave it a thorough cleaning.

01/01/2016

12/30/2015

I felt like he over charged me. It was supposed to be a permanent fix and I am waiting to confirm on it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Pool & Spa Service and Repair to repair my pool.

12/30/2015

It was a long time and I do not remember the charge. I had a discrepancy with them. I had to call them right back, I do not recall if they misquoted me but something was not right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for plumbing.

CATEGORY plumbing

12/25/2015

CATEGORY electrician,pool cleaners

Commercial heating & cooling plumbing, heating & cooling, pools & spas, electrical.

Remodeling.