Clear Water Michigan

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2011

3.4

12351 Stark Rd

Livonia, MI 48150

Comprehensive home services—we can meet all of your heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical, and swimming pool/spa needs, all with one phone call. We offer transparent pricing and scheduling. You will know how much you will pay, and when we will be there to do the work. We are on-call 24/7, and you can always reach someone whenever you urgently need to. We offer financing for everything that we do, and can easily make the process a simple one. We offer service with a joyful spirit, and we don't just get the job done, we get the job done right!...

06/09/2021

Abdul A.

I have a great friend that recommended Clear Water as I was trying to fix my pool in 2018. This friend also worked for Art Grace and Clear Water. In paid $17,000 to replace all my pool equipment and pool liner in 2018. Once it was completed, I had a leak and was repaired by Clear Water. At the end of the summer, it was leading again. Was told to wait till spring we can repair and open it. We did and they charged me again for the leak repair. Again, the pool was leading and they tried to fix it and again charged me for it. Last year 2020, we closed the pool while not fixing the leak. I questioned these charged to Art and was told it’s not their fault and will need to pay. My friend who now quite from there as he handled many issues/affairs like this. He told me that he is a RACIST person and he now refused to work for him any longer. I paid Clear Water over $17,000 originally and then around $3,000 trying to fix the leak that was never fixed. This year (2021 summer) I am working with another pool company to find and fix the leak and open my pool. STAY away from Art Grace and Clear Water as they both the person and company will not live up to any good expectations and are RACIST if you are not white.

Description of Work
Changing my pool to salt water (all new equipment & liner)

08/05/2017

Jillian S.

I was very pleased with them getting back to me in a timely fashion, the work, & information they gave me to get my pool back in shape and up & running by next summer 😃

Description of Work
I needed my pool cleaned... it had been sitting looking like a dirty murky pond for about 5 years. They emptied all of the water out and gave it a thorough cleaning.

01/01/2016

Rhett G.

12/30/2015

Marianne T.

I felt like he over charged me. It was supposed to be a permanent fix and I am waiting to confirm on it.

Description of Work
I used Pool & Spa Service and Repair to repair my pool.

12/30/2015

Laura H.

It was a long time and I do not remember the charge. I had a discrepancy with them. I had to call them right back, I do not recall if they misquoted me but something was not right.

Description of Work
I used them for plumbing.

Category plumbing

Gary H.

Category home remodeling

09/28/2015

john B.

I wasn't really happy with their service. They had to come back because it was leaking. I think they were high. The first time they didn't show up. They said they have a problem and they couldn't get there. I don't think the guy was very good at doing the stuff. I had one which was dripping and it filled up the bucket. Later, we had water on the flooring.

Description of Work
They replaced the valves in the basement.

Category plumbing

10/18/2012

Janette W.

The job and work started well enough. However, once the work tapered down to not needing an entire crew, then progress slowed. Admittedly, since I was building the house myself, there were long periods where they were waiting for me to complete a certain aspect of the job. However, the project has been going on for over a year now, and I am still waiting for the furnace installation to be completed. Plumbing vents needed repair by a roofer to stop the leaks. Only an average plumbing install. Repeated calls don't get answers, only more delays. Possibly only a day or two's worth of work left, that I have been trying to get completed for the past several months.

Description of Work
contracted for a full house rough plumbing job, and a second floor furnace install.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/12/2012

Tom N.

They did not try to oversell me on anything as opposed to some of the other places from which I got estimates. Everything went as promised and expected. They arrived on time. Finished the next day. When they were done everything was cleaned up and the only way you could tell they had been there was the new furnace/AC system. I want to have some bathroom work done this year and based on my furnace/AC experience, Clearwater was the first place I called.

Description of Work
Clearwater installed a new furnace and air conditioner. I had also asked about air flow problems that I seemed to have with my previous furnace/AC. Everything went as promised and expected. They did not try to oversell me on anything as opposed to some of the other places from which I got estimates. I want to have some bathroom work done this year and based on my furnace/AC experience, Clearwater was the first place I called.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

All Type Landscape Co

Over 41 years of operation in Outstanding Landscape design, Paver's, Hardscaping, Retaining walls and Drainage Systems, installations. All Type Landscape was founded in 1979, 41 years ago with one goal in mind - to provide full range superior landscaping services, including landscaping, hardscaping and drainage solutions, all at affordable rates. Our company has grown over the years from a few person operation into a full staff of professionals able to meet your every landscaping needs. We are dedicated to building long term relationships with our clients by providing the highest standard of quality on each and every project we do. Our reputation for customer satisfaction in the S/E Michigan area is what has made All Type Landscape an award winning customer service company.

Thornton & Grooms Heating, Cooling, & Plumbing

We have been setting the standard for professional service in the metro Detroit area since 1937. We have built our reputation by always looking to do the right thing for our customers, our company, and our community. Our team of heating, cooling, and plumbing experts continuously trains to ensure what we solve our customers' problems in a timely manner, offering great options -- and extending a Real 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We strive to create lifelong customers and raving fans! License no - MI Plumbing Lic. # 8106666. MI Contractors Lic. # 7100232. See website for cost & other details.

Pleasant Appliance Installations

We offer quality and affordable handyman services. We specialize in small home appliance installations for example: dishwashers,stoves, over the range microwaves, dryers and washers, black pipe gase lines, waterlines for fridges, ect.

American Express, Check, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, Discover

Commercial heating & cooling plumbing, heating & cooling, pools & spas, electrical.

Remodeling.