Arbor Man LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since January 2012

We are tree experts committed to providing our customers with safe, efficient, and precise tree services. Our arborists are properly trained and equipped to handle everything from fine pruning of ornamentals to removing the most difficult hazard trees. We utilize the latest technology and techniques to provide effective solutions for your tree care needs....

WB Maintenance Inc.

WB Maintenance Inc.

We specialize in Interlocking Brick Pavers, Retaining Walls and Patios. We also provide complete landscape design & and install services to homeowners and business throughout Oakland, Macomb, & Livingston county. Expect great customer service & exceptional quality work.

Offers by WB Maintenance Inc. on Angi

10/11/2020

Not so well. I've paid 750 for stump and grind removal. Stumps that were already down and they did a half job. When contacting them to remove additional trees they offered to complete the job for free. My issue with this company is that if they were paid to do a job, the job should have been completed not halfway completed. I would not recommend this company due to them overcharging a job that cos...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree and Stump Removal

11/16/2017

Exceeded expectations. Everything went smoothly from scheduling the quote to the cleanup. They went above and beyond and you can't even tell that trees were ever there. Minimal interaction but very pleasant and professional. They cut down 4 trees including stump grinding + grinding of a few additional stumps in the yard. From start to finish it took about two hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal, stump grinding

08/14/2017

The crew was very efficient and professional. They performed all work that I expected to be completed. The clean up was excellent. They also provided feedback on the health of my trees. I would definitely recommend this company for tree service and will be calling them back for any future work that needs to be completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have two old, huge trees that needed some trimming completed. I also had a peach tree completely removed and some 4 tree stumps ground up and removed.

07/09/2017

It was a great experience. We have a lot of trees in our yard so we have used a number of different tree companies. This was the most professional tree company we have ever used. They came on time, with an array of very impressive equipment. The team was professional, courteous and all seemed to enjoy their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had two very large trees removed from the back yard along with the removal of twigs and such in the yard.

03/24/2016

Evan and his crew did exceptional work removing an old tree by the house. Very fair price, courteous, knowledgeable, respectful of the neighbors since the work was done early in the day, and they showed up exactly as promised. Outstanding clean up and you'd never even know a tree was ever there. I highly recommend Arbor Man for any tree service you may need. My sincere thanks for the outstanding j...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed tree in front yard near the house and ground stump.

CATEGORY tree service

Arbor Man LLC provides tree removal, tree trimming, ornamental pruning, stump grinding, tree preservation, cabling and bracing, emergency storm work, and consultation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal