Arbor Man LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since January 2012

30846 Bobrich

Livonia, MI 48152

We are tree experts committed to providing our customers with safe, efficient, and precise tree services. Our arborists are properly trained and equipped to handle everything from fine pruning of ornamentals to removing the most difficult hazard trees. We utilize the latest technology and techniques to provide effective solutions for your tree care needs....

07/05/2022

John T.

We had an old, sick apple tree that needed a lot of dead material cut away and some urgent TLC. The crew from Arbor Man showed up on time, did a great job, and cleaned up everything. One year later, our apple tree is happy and healthy and looking great! Would hire again without hesitation!

Description of Work
Tree trimming/healing

10/11/2020

Brandon H.

Not so well. I've paid 750 for stump and grind removal. Stumps that were already down and they did a half job. When contacting them to remove additional trees they offered to complete the job for free. My issue with this company is that if they were paid to do a job, the job should have been completed not halfway completed. I would not recommend this company due to them overcharging a job that cost less than the job requires. In addition I recommend obtaining other quotes before even considering this company due to the lack of ability to complete a job. In summary don't waste your money. If you would like to see photos I will take them in the morning. Overall I would never hire this company again.

Description of Work
Tree and Stump Removal

11/16/2017

sarah L.

Exceeded expectations. Everything went smoothly from scheduling the quote to the cleanup. They went above and beyond and you can't even tell that trees were ever there. Minimal interaction but very pleasant and professional. They cut down 4 trees including stump grinding + grinding of a few additional stumps in the yard. From start to finish it took about two hours.

Description of Work
Tree removal, stump grinding

08/14/2017

Lori V.

The crew was very efficient and professional. They performed all work that I expected to be completed. The clean up was excellent. They also provided feedback on the health of my trees. I would definitely recommend this company for tree service and will be calling them back for any future work that needs to be completed.

Description of Work
I have two old, huge trees that needed some trimming completed. I also had a peach tree completely removed and some 4 tree stumps ground up and removed.

07/09/2017

William K.

It was a great experience. We have a lot of trees in our yard so we have used a number of different tree companies. This was the most professional tree company we have ever used. They came on time, with an array of very impressive equipment. The team was professional, courteous and all seemed to enjoy their work.

Description of Work
We had two very large trees removed from the back yard along with the removal of twigs and such in the yard.

07/08/2016

JOHN N.

Description of Work
Cabled hickory tree. Punctual, professional. Reasonable price.

03/24/2016

Mike B.

Evan and his crew did exceptional work removing an old tree by the house. Very fair price, courteous, knowledgeable, respectful of the neighbors since the work was done early in the day, and they showed up exactly as promised. Outstanding clean up and you'd never even know a tree was ever there. I highly recommend Arbor Man for any tree service you may need. My sincere thanks for the outstanding job they did.

Description of Work
Removed tree in front yard near the house and ground stump.

04/23/2015

Thomas S.

Evan is fantastic, this was our second time using his company. They do a very thorough job, and after they are gone you never knew they were there, they clean up excellent. I highly recommend them for any tree service you need.

Description of Work
trimmed 6 mature trees, removed several shrubs, took down one tree.

12/23/2014

David C.

fast - in and out for all of that work in about 2 1/2 hours. cleaned up very well. 4 people came to do work - not just one, so that helped greatly with the speed of the job. ground stumps down to 10-12 inches below soil level. they were not big trees needing deep grinding.

Description of Work
removed two large and about 50 small trees; removed chain link fencing and hauled it away. ground out stumps. hauled away brush piles I had accumulated over the years. cleaned up property very well. purchased two face cord of firewood-delivered and dumped where I wanted it.

05/07/2014

Brian N.

They were excellent. They were fantastic, they were prompt, they were knowledgeable, they were clean, they were respectful, and they went above and beyond everything that they said they were going to do. We used them because of their knowledge of trees, he knew which trees to keep and remove, and I liked his price as well.

Description of Work
I use Arbor Man LLC. We had trees removed by them.

02/28/2014

Gregory G.

Evan and his crew were the best. We had a 70 year old large red oak in our backyard that could only be removed by using a crane. Evan quoted the job fairly and was the only tree guy we called that was confident he took do the job without a problem. They came, took down the red oak and maple with no problems. They cleaned up, did no damage to our house or property. Excellent company.

Description of Work
Removed red oak and maple tree

08/05/2013

Susan M.

This guy is so good and so prompt. His price is so fair. I just absolutely love this company. I can recommend them to anybody. He is just fabulous. They came right on time and they just worked for about two to three hours. They got it done. They cleaned up everything. It was just a very pleasant experience. For all the work they did, it was worth it. They were really fair with the price. They worked fast. They did a fabulous job.

Description of Work
I've used Arbor Man LLC tree trimming company. An old apple tree fell down and I had to have it removed.

05/23/2013

Anna S.

Arrived promptly. Worked steadily. Completed work and cleaned up afterward. Professional, courteous and they did exactly what they promised. The owner was on site and in charge. He was also the person that gave me the estimate. Copies of his insurence were emailed by the insurence company ahead of time. His prive was competitive with several others I was given. Watching them work I felt better about the price I had to pay. Several limbs extended over power lines. Tree limbs had to be lifted over garage and house. They were careful and very competent.

Description of Work
Cut down and removed large oak from behind garage. Ground stump and cleaned area thoroughly.

04/08/2013

Jeanne M.

Evan of Arbor Man returned my email request and came out the next day to estimate the job. It was a good price, in line with other estimates. We agreed to schedule the job between rain storms and he and his crew showed up promptly the first available day. His crew were quick and polite, and they did a fine job on clean up. I would recommend them. A++.

Description of Work
Remove clump of overgrown trees, and single siberian elm on fence line in wires.

Scot Clugston LLC

Scot Clugston LLC was established in 1985. We specialize in Tree and Stump Removal, Tree Trimming, Lot & Land Clearing, Clean up, and Demolition Services with Bulldozers, Cranes + Equipment . We also sell Patented Products like The Grappler "The Ultimate leaf & Yard Clean Up Tool" and A Hydraulic Jaw T-Rex Skid Steer Attachment for Heavy Duty Applications. When You Choose Scot Clugston LLC, You Always Get The Best Deal Possible! https://www.trexgonewild.com/

JP Tree service

We specialize in tree services, tree trimming, tree removal, stump grinding, stump removal, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Clean Cut Tree Experts Inc

Clean Cut Tree Experts is owned and operated by Jeremy Clarke. Jeremy has been trimming and removing trees for over 18 years now. We are a member of the BBB, check us out. We offer: Free Estimates (within 3 days, appointments available) Quality work Clean prompt service Will try to beat any fully insured company's written estimate For more information check out our website at cleancuttreeexperts.com

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Arbor Man LLC provides tree removal, tree trimming, ornamental pruning, stump grinding, tree preservation, cabling and bracing, emergency storm work, and consultation.