American Sprinkler

Founded 1986 • With Angi since November 2006

34567 Glendale

Livonia, MI 48150

Company was founded 1986 and has been growing strong since. We are a full service irrigation contractor specializing in residential & commercial applications. We offer complete installations as well as any repair services. Award winning....

irrigation system (196)landscape lighting (5)

08/05/2020

Very well, on time, fixed all of the sprinkler problems, very professional. Liked them so much I set up my fall appointment with them!

Description of Work
Fixed several sprinkler heads

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

07/11/2020

I called this company and left a message. Someone did email me back and when I responded, there was no response from the company. I also called the company the next day, and a person answered the telephone "hello", which was unprofessional, and once communication was gained that I was speaking with a company, I was told that he was on a job and will give me a call later that evening. I have NOT heard from the company to this day.

Description of Work
Sprinkler head repaired

Category outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

07/07/2020

Great! We have used them for the last four years

Description of Work
Twice a year, they turn on our sprinklers and turn them off and they also do repairs

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

11/02/2019

American Sprinkler was prompt to book a winterization for my sprinkler system and this was to be performed on November 1st. Overall, I liked the service, with the "B" rating due to a lack of communication on the window and being unable to contact anyone to see when I could expect the crew to show up. They gave me an 8 AM - 1 PM window for the appointment. The crew arrived at 3:15 PM. The man I spoke with who performed the service apologized and said the paperwork got mixed up for the appointment. It was frustrating to plan my day around that window and I am glad I was home when they did get here. I left voicemails at their office, but it appeared that no one was on call to answer any customer questions and I didn't have the crew's direct contact info. Other than that - I was impressed with the service. The two men that showed up were friendly and thorough. They answered my questions about my system and I asked about getting one of my zones redone next year. I'm inclined to go with them again next year when the sprinklers come out again.

Description of Work
Sprinkler Winterization

Work Completed On 11/02/2019

09/15/2019

Terrible company to work with. Reached out to them because of their good reviews here. I needed an estimate for repairs to the irrigation system at my new home. At no time was I told that I would be charged to have some one come provide an estimate. $150 for an estimate is ridiculous and I didn’t know about it until the bill arrived. They completed some repairs and as soon as they left I found multiple issues with heads not working and breaks int the system even though they “fixed” everything. When I called to have them come back and complete the work properly, they wanted to charge me again! I will never do business with this outfit again.

Description of Work
Moved into a new home and needed the irrigation system repaired

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

06/24/2019

The startup went well until it was discovered that two heads weren't getting sufficient flow. Determined that after many years, the line to the two heads was being crimped by tree roots. Scheduled service to pull a new line to the zone and extend another zone at the same time. All went as planned and the system is fully operational.

Description of Work
Annual System Startup and extension of existing zone

Work Completed On 06/24/2019

09/04/2018

The team sent out was punctual and professional. They went to work to understand how the system was working, how if would work best (for lawn coverage and head locations), eliminated zones and repaired broken heads. I was very happy with their service and will be using them going forward!

Description of Work
System maintenance/repairs for new home purchase

Work Completed On 08/29/2018

08/02/2018

The guys were on time and very polite. The work was performed as requested at a great price. Will use this company again!

Description of Work
Reposition sprinkler heads

Work Completed On 07/25/2018

07/18/2018

It went as expected. They took extra time to make sure all the water was blown out of each zone - so no issues would occur during the winter. They did a great job.

Description of Work
Fall blowout of the sprinklers

Work Completed On 10/31/2017

07/03/2018

The two men were courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Leaks to a few sprinkler heads were fixed, replaced 4 rotors & 2 nozzles

Work Completed On 07/19/2018

Sprinklers, irrigation, directional boring & landscape lighting.

Check, Visa, MasterCard