1woodfloors

Founded 1998 • With Angi since February 2012

1woodfloors.com is a 5 star across the web company, because we care about our service to our customers like every company should. 1 Wood Floors delivers results....

Boardwalk Floors is a family owned business for hardwood flooring. We specialize in Installation of new hardwood and Re-finishing of existing hardwood floors. We also do repairs and trim work

Leon’s Flooring Outlet is a specialist in flooring design and installation. When you choose us to install your floors, not only will you be getting the absolute best in quality of materials, you can also expect work from the industry’s most respected contracting professionals. For any living space, no matter how big or small the floor area is, Leons Flooring Outlet has you covered.

The Carpet Guys are the flooring and carpet experts of southeast Michigan, servicing all of metro Detroit including Oakland, Wayne, and Macomb counties respectively.

02/06/2016

Jeremy was fantastic to work with relative to the initial quote and recommended the flooring we ultimately purchased. I was not married to any species, and I'm very pleased with Jeremy's recommendation. Ed's responsiveness and follow up is second to none. Would and do indeed plan to hire again.

Description of Work
1wood floors removed old carpet, removed moldings (at my request) and installed beautiful hardwood floors, and reinstalled the moldings. Separately, 1wood floors stained a new staircase I had completed by another carpenter.

08/29/2015

Jeremy and Ed were great to work with and their company did an excellent job. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Installed new pre-finished hardwood flooring in dining room and living room.

06/30/2015

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Hello [Member Name Removed] ! Thank you for the great rating, however I do not see a record of performing a task for your project? You may have left a review for the wrong company? I hope the company that did the great job for you would receive the credit for it, so I just wanted you to know. I will also look into it with the store, though I usually know everything that goes through there. I hope ...

11/24/2014

Ed really helped us with the process of determining exactly what type of floor would work best in our home and the specific rooms which was something the local competitor did not do when we tried there first. We're not design people and he helped us figure out what would look the nicest style wise. Checking out the samples at his showroom really helped. He explained to us in detail exactly how the...

Description of Work
We hired 1Wood Flooring to put in new hardwood floors over most of our main level last week. The job involved ripping out carpet and laying down flooring in the family room and kitchen. We had a great experience with this company.

10/31/2014

They had a plan to start on Friday and called on Thursday to see if they could start early. Unfortunately, i was still installing the base cabinets in my kitchen (i got behind schedule) and cabinets were still all over the dining room and living room. No problem they said, they would work around me. They even offered to help with the cabinet install if needed! Well, they came out and started the j...

Description of Work
The team instlalled wood flooring throughout my kitchen, dining room, living room and foyer. Later had them come back to install flooring in my laundry. In our case we found the exact wood flooring somewhere else and this team did the install.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Flooring Contractor, Hardwood Flooring Company, Flooring Services, Michigan Flooring Contractor, Hardwood, Engineered, Sanding and Finishing, Hardwood floors, Engineered wood flooring, Hardwood installation, Laminate flooring.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available, American Express