Element Roofing LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2017

16083 Whitehead Drive

Linden, MI 48451

$500 OFF New Roof Install with coupon! Free Roof Inspection! Affordable, quality, residential, and commercial, since 2001. You'll love working with us - no pushy sales! Choose Element Roofing LLC, a full-service roofing company, for honest pricing and expert craftsmanship. We appreciate your business!...

roofing (22)skylight installation (2)siding companies (2)drywall (1)chimney repair (1)

01/08/2021

Excellently! The estimation process was easy, "no muss, no fuss"! The Crew was outstanding and very professional. The roof looks great!

Description of Work
New Roof and replacement of 3 Skylights

Category roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

12/06/2020

The actual roof looks lovely and stopped all my previous issues. However, I experienced damage to interior walls due to the long term (3 weeks) storage of all my shingles on one side of my ridge. I was told it would be repaired, but we are five months later with no timeline on that project. The cleanup looked good on the surface, but I found lots of roofing debris and cigarettes in my landscaping....

Description of Work
New roof installation.

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

04/11/2020

Postponed estimate a day and then showed up late. I have in on video walking up my driveway and sneezing into his hand. He looked like he just got out of bed. He was here maybe 10 mins and left. Cannot believe this guy was recommended by Angie’s list

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 04/11/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], We apologize for having to delay our original appointment as we were busy with emergency repairs due to the large hail storm. Our estimator did call you let you know he was running late for your appointment as sometimes previous appointments take longer than expected. Unfortunately, our estimator was unable to meet you and only your wife. Due to social distancing requirem...

11/18/2019

They are still finishing up the porch, but everything has been outstanding! David was/is the job site manager for both my roof and my porch, and he and his guys are awesome! Any concern I had they addressed it right away, but what was better than that was the fact that any concern I had,, they were already aware of and hand plans in place. The crews have been wonderful to work with and I would hig...

Description of Work
Roof replacement and new front porch

Work Completed On 11/18/2019

08/20/2019

Job went smoothly, beautiful work and cleanup, along with amazing drywall work, and very professional. Highly recommend for your home improvement needs!

Description of Work
Tear off 2 layers, new roof, skylights w/retractable blinds

Category drywall,roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 08/20/2019

08/05/2019

Rob and Daniel did a great job with our roof repairs. In fact, you can't even tell the difference between the original and new shingles.

Description of Work
Roof Repairs

Work Completed On 08/05/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you!

06/02/2019

Element was responsive, showed up when they said they would, and did a great job leaving the surrounding area clean like they had never been there. I highly recommend them to anyone and will have them back when time to replace our main house roof.

Description of Work
Stripped and re-shingled a one-car / out building

Work Completed On 05/20/2019

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure working with you!

03/11/2019

He repaired it so you can't even tell it was off.

Description of Work
I had a shingle blow off the roof in the high winds we had.

Work Completed On 03/09/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate working for you.

10/28/2018

Owner, Justin Silvey is personable, ethical and professional. From my initial call for a quote to project completion he was available to answer questions and concerns from color selection, dumpster placement and a tricky gutter drainage problem. The Element crew was extremely hard working and courteous, arriving on time and working late when necessary. The quoted price only changed due to numerous...

Description of Work
New Roof at Residence

Work Completed On 10/19/2018

Thank you very much for the review and the photo! We appreciate you!

10/26/2018

I called Element Roofing about a leak in a skylight. They came out right away and fixed it. The job was done quickly and well. I have since referred them to everyone I know who needs roofing work.

Description of Work
Fix leak in skylight

Work Completed On 06/07/2018

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate you!

Residential & Commercial Roofing - Shingle, Metal, Flat, Cedar. Siding and Gutters.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing