Busen's Appliance

With Angi since March 2006

Busen's Appliance...

Speedway Refrigeration & Appliance Repair

****Our Company gives the utmost respect to our customers, and we appreciate the trust placed in us. We will do our best to perform service in a timely, and professional manner.

11/27/2019

Our repairman was in and out the dorr in about 10 minutes. I was correct, it was a fuse that required replacement. There was no hemming and hawing. I explained the situation, and he replaced the fuse in minutes. They were on time, communicate fabulously, and are quick and pleasant to deal with. Worth every penny.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dryer would turn on, but it wouldnt heat. I suspected a simple fuse fix, but I am as mechanically disinclined as could ever be possible.

01/17/2017

very well the people there were very nice

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a lint filter for old dryer....That had one to replace it !!!!!!! Cheeper than getting new dryer !!!!!

09/22/2016

They were very nice, very punctual, did a good job, and were very reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Busen's Appliance repaired my washing machine.

07/30/2016

What was bad is I had to go to them and they said they did not make service calls. he fixes vacuums, sewing machines and mostly GE and Maytag products. It is a personally owned company. They are not open on the weekends or only open to 5.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Busen's Appliance to purchase a belt for my vacuum.

CATEGORY vacuum cleaners

11/14/2014

Tim from Busen's came in a few weeks ago and diagnosed that I had a bad motor. He was very professional and was done in about 15 minutes. He told me he would have to order the new motor and the cost would be about 180.00. Paul came in today and was very polite, fast and knowledgeable. I am very please with their work! I would definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced evaporator motor on my refrigerator.

Major Appliances