Egress Solutions Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2008

5320 Haven Rd

Leonard, MI 48367

For a quote, please call us directly at 248-628-7550. Leaving a message here may delay your quote. Thank you and enjoy your day! Family owned & operated.More information on the egress window installation process and products we install visit us now at www.egresssolutions.com....

11/27/2018

Jerrod S.

Egress Solutions Review Nov 2018 Egress Solutions (out of Leonard MI) installed a Bowman Kemp Well with window November of 2018 in my poured wall basement. They were right on time, quick to work and very friendly and professional. A crew of four; Owner Mark, son Drew, Sam and Mark were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were in and out in one day; about 7 hours, cleaned up everything and did an outstanding job. The window and well look fantastic. These guys do this for a living and it shows. True professionals. Do the right thing and hire the pros to put egress windows in for you. I would highly recommend Egress Solutions and the team. Great Job!!

Description of Work
Egress window installation

Category egress windows

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind words and recommending us to others. We appreciate the opportunity to work with on your egress project. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. Enjoy! ~ Mark Shafer

06/28/2016

Jeffrey R.

Installation of the egress window was very smooth. The guys did exactly what they said they would do and on time. Painless.

Description of Work
Install egress window in my basement

01/18/2016

Melissa M.

Mark and his crew are fabulous! A very professional and well organized business! Work was done in a very timely fashion! I would highly recommend Egress Solutions to anyone!

Description of Work
We had an egress window installed in our previously poured basement.

09/04/2015

Laura B.

Description of Work
Installed egress window. It went great, smooth installation very professional

06/22/2015

Martin R.

06/09/2015

Norm L.

The Jon Mark did was fantastic. All ground was covered, all work area inside and out was completely cleaned. After 2 years of the work being completed I thought I had an issue. Mark promptly emailed back and setup an appointment to review my concerns. After review, it was a clogged track on the window that I should have been doing monthly maintenance in my own to clean out. Mark took the time, explained what needed to be done for routine maintenance to ensure the window performs optimally I can't remember the last time someone responded to a concern after an installation or even came out to review the concern. His follow up is top notch and would recommend his company to anyone whom needs this solution in their home

Description of Work
Mark put in a Egress Window in 2013

10/11/2014

Rich D.

The relationship with Egress Solutions went well. The company did everything they promised. I would highly recommend working with this company.

Description of Work
Installed an egress window in my basement.

08/15/2014

andrew H.

Can't say enough about our wonderful experience with Jeff and his employees! Egress window price was fair, the work was scheduled within a couple weeks of the contract signing. The workers were on time, very professional, did a great job with the installation, cleaned up, and even redistributed our mulch. They went above and beyond. I highly recommend using this company for your egress window! Thank Jeff!

Description of Work
Installed an egress window

06/11/2014

Richard R.

Overall it went very well. The owner and crew were well prepared, extremely time efficient and seemed to have all the right equipment. Cleaned up afterwards very nice. The window is great. Many heavy rains since and no problem. Wonderful job. The 2 things I did not like: 1. On the inside the crew caulked over loose mortar. I pointed this out to the owner and he did not offer to fix. I did it myself. Not cool. 2. And this is something I did not notice for a few days. Our entire house has beige trim. Gutters, garage door, front door, windows and trim, drip edge. Everything. The egress has white trim. It looks awkward. Overall. Great job and I would hire this company again and recommend you hire him. Just note these things in your conversations. Thanks

Description of Work
Installed a new egress solution in our basement

06/01/2014

robert S.

THEY DID A GREAT JOB.VERY NICE PEOPLE. I WOULD ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND THEM.PRICE WAS VERY GOOD.I DID QUITE A BIT OF RESEARCH BEFORE CHOOSING THEM. YOU WONT BE SORRY.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED AN EGRESS WINDOW

01/20/2014

Nancy M.

They were terrific. They were professional. They had big pieces of cardboard that they put on the lawn so that they would not cause any damage to the lawn. They were polite and they really knew what they were doing. I would recommend them. The work was all done in one day. They dug down to put the window in and it passed inspection. They did have to do excavation work and they had to take big saws to cut into the concrete and they put the window in after that.

Description of Work
They put in a large egress window in a basement.

Category egress windows, excavators

07/11/2013

Norm L.

Excellent... Took the time to explain all details of the work to be performed and options for window well and cover,, Pulled all appropraite permits Covered all access to the side of the house with wooded plywood to protect the grass. Cleaned up, which I can say is more than other contractors do.!! Did full explanation of how to use the system upon completion of the job. Excellent communications via email or voice calls.

Description of Work
Provided egress window in basement on west side of house

04/29/2013

Dean S.

very good overall. The wait time for the window was a little long (3.5 weeks), but it looks great and the team did a good job.

Description of Work
4 foot egress window installed

09/27/2012

Susan A.

Egress Solutions, Inc. installed an egress window in our basement. They weren't the lowest bid we received, but they were the best value. The quality of materials used is superb and the staff who did the installation were amazing! They were efficient, expert, considerate and dedicated to doing an outstanding job for us! They used plywood sheets on our lawn to minimize damage from the bobcat - they even sheltered the nearby shrubs to avoid breaking any branches and...they totally blocked off my tomato plant that was right next to their work site. Mark said the job would take a day and it did - a man of his word. I like that! Within a few days after installation, our yard looked like it did before the window was installed and we're still enjoying tomatoes from the plant they protected!! Besides being expert at egress window installation, each one of the guys working here was incredibly thoughtful, kind and fun! They all seemed to totally enjoy their work and take pride in a job well-done. I think that speaks highly of them, the company, the owners, the product. We are very impressed with this company and refer neighbors, friends and family to them at every chance! Have no reservations/fears when dealing with Egress Solutions, Inc.!

Description of Work
Egress Solutions, Inc. installed an egress window in our basement. Since there was no window there, they had to cut through the basement wall below grade, create the well and then install the window.

Category egress windows

Thank you Customer for your review and allowing us to install your egress window. We are glad to see you are satisfied and appreciate your recommendation to others. Mark Shafer and Crew at Egress Solutions

05/01/2012

Damon S.

They did an outstanding job. They were here about 6 hours. I would highly recommend them to anybody. They have excellent equipment. They have an excellent process. They were very clean. They made sure the lawn was taken care of. Everything was cleaned up. You wouldn't even know they were here. They did such a good job. It was very well done.

Description of Work
Egress Solutions Incorporated came out and did work for me.

07/05/2011

Richard B.

A great experience. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Egress solutions installed a 5ft egress window to our existing basement. This included pulling all permit, obtaining all materials and any necessay siding/exterior changes.

02/16/2011

Mikhail L.

It went great, with no problem so far.

Description of Work
Installation of Egress Windows. Mark with a crew came in the morning as promise, installed one window on the first day and second window on second day. They were very caferull, installed plywood over the lawn, to protect a lawn. Clean, neat, definitely will use them or recommend them again.

09/22/2009

Andrew Y.

They arrived on time, did exactly what they said they would do, cleaned up, hosed off my driveway, removed work boots when walking through the house to the basement.They were friendly, courteous, answered all questions and provided a thoroughly satisfactory job.

Description of Work
An egress window and accompanying window well and well cover was installed in the basement. Ground was excavated, poured concrete wall was cut, small old window removed and egress window installed according to code. Contractor pulled city permits and arranged for the inspection (I covered that added fee). At my request some of the removed dirt was dropped at another yard location for my use. The grass was covered with plywood to minimize damage from machinery. Balance of dirt was carted away. Drainage was connected to the existing tiles around the foundation. Pea gravel added for drainage. Basement was kept cleaner than I anticipated and the backfill and sod around the window well was replaced. A one day (about seven hours) job.

Category egress windows

Thank you for the good word and referring us to other Angie's List Members. I appreciate you giving us the opportunity to install your basement egress system. Sincerely, Mark Shafer Egress Solutions, Inc.

11/14/2008

Lynn & Wayman F.

We called Mark for an estimate for an egress window because our college age sons and their friends spend a great deal of time in our finished basement. He came out and spent a good deal of time checking out the basement for the best available place for the window. Because of the deck on the back of our house and the way our basement was finished, we only had one option. He is very knowledgeable and can explain things very well. Once it was decided where, he told me exactly how the job would go, gave us the estimate and we agreed to it and set up the installation. Mark arrived right on time with his two man crew at 8 in the morning and set up. Once they got the whole dug, and the drywall cut out inside(by the way, they do not replace the drywall - you have to take care of that yourself) and the hole was cut into our basement wall, Mark had to build the support sides from wolmanized wood and get the window installed. It was a labor intensive job, and he did it wonderfully. There was very little mess inside the basement. When they were done they cleaned everything up very nicely. They got the entire job done in one day. I was very impressed. Mark is a great guy, and his crew was also very nice. I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting this kind of work done.

Description of Work
Mark and his crew installed an egress window in our basement living area. Before they brought the heavy digging equipment on to my lawn, they covered the area they would be using with plywood so as not to damage the yard. They dug the hole for the window well and cut the hole for the window into our poured concrete basement wall. Due to best available location for the window, the well had to be custom made. Mark had to build it out of landscape timber and install a drain. Then the window could be installed. There was very little mess inside our basement. After the job was done, they cleaned everything up great in the yard. Our cost was $4600. Had we been able to install the standard pre-molded well and window, it would have closer to $3300.

10/31/2008

MARY & STEVE W.

Excellent. Mark and his crew came in the morning and installed the egress window and galvanized well in one day. They were very professional and by the time they left you would have thought the window had been there for years. The yard was left in immaculate condition. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Put in egress window, well and enlarged existing window opening.

10/27/2008

Carrie B.

Fantastic company. They pulled the permits from the township for us and did not charge extra for them. They arranged all of the inspections both before, during, and after the window was installed. Great product and professional installation at a VERY reasonable price.

Description of Work
Removal of existing basement window and installation of egress window with excavation, well & drain installation.

Power Home Remodeling

Looking for replacement windows, roofing, siding, doors, or attic insulation? As the nation’s largest full-service exterior home remodeler, we offer high-performance products and professional installations and a lifetime warranty. With 900+ lifetime Angi Super Service awards in our over 30 years business, we are committed to understanding your goals so we can transform the vision you have for your home into reality. For a free, no-obligation estimate, contact us today!

J & E Installation

A Super Service Award Winner every year since 2009, J & E Installation delivers exceptional quality and dependability to our door and window customers. We provide the level of excellence you would expect for a leader in window and door applications, but also the exceptional styles and designs you are looking for. We have been installing doors & windows since 1984. We specialize in all styles of wood and fiberglass doors. J & E Installation also gives you the choice of selecting your glass design. We can also install glass in your existing door or side lites on site. Our prices include free estimates, hardware, taxes, installation, haul away, and always includes a finished look, complete with a paint or stain finish. We do not believe in high pressure sales. In fact, it will always be the owners who personally come into your home. Our experienced and professional team of associates is on hand to help answer any questions you may have. We are sure to find something that will fit both your budget and your style. So, if you’re looking for a top quality company with fair and competitive prices, J & E Installation is the company for you! Award winning. Additional email - ed@jandeinstallation.com.

Offers by J & E Installation on Angi
    Pure Energy Window Company

Pure Energy Window Company is a residential replacement window company providing State of the Art replacement windows, attic insulation & entry doors to residential homeowners throughout all of Southeastern Michigan & Lansing. We pride ourselves on providing superior customer service and the most efficient products. While other companies claim to save you energy we GUARANTEE IT! Energy is our business...it's in our name!

Offers by Pure Energy Window Company on Angi
    General Remodeling
    Visa, MasterCard, Check

Installation of basement egress windows, well systems & emergency exits for basements.

ask for details