Home and Property Inspections LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since January 2015

Home inspector with 20 plus years of home construction and remodeling experience. Fully certified and insured with a 90-day buy-back guarantee! Very thorough inspections that take a 2-4 hours depending on house size. 50 to 70 page report emailed to you within 24 hours of inspection. We also are a nationally certified Radon testing and mitigation company. Have your home tested today....

Weatherstone Property Inspections LLC

Weatherstone Property Inspections LLC

We understand that most buyers and sellers are not just looking for an inspection... our comprehensive evaluations are preparing you to make one of life's most important and challenging decisions. That why we believe it's important for you to know that our home inspections are based in real world experience using the latest technology all while striving to answer all of your questions. Residential home building, municipal code compliance, historical home renovations. Knowledge from experience benefiting you as our client. In addition to over a decade in the inspection business, our inspections include the highest level of communications, full photo documentation and questions clearly answered... that is the 'Weatherstone Difference'! We will earn your trust and satisfaction, because every inch of the property is inspected including all structural, electrical, heating and plumbing systems.

11/01/2020

The inspection was very thorough. I appreciated the time Phil took to explain everything to me as a first time homebuyer. I also appreciate him taking the time to answer our many questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

10/22/2020

Philip did great. He was very knowledgeable about every aspect of the home. There isn't a single corner of the house and yard he did not check. He also gave me a very detailed report of his findings. He gave me options on fixing things and even references on where to find the right people for the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

10/14/2020

Phil was great. Arrived right on time, very thorough, answered all questions, demonstrated how to do things like remove the furnace filter and loosen screws on a screen door. Very friendly. Would absolutely use his services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Condo inspection

10/04/2020

The inspection was thorough. All of my questions were answered clearly and quickly. He come well recommended and I was more than satisfied that I received a good inspection.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a home inspection in order to purchase a home.

09/24/2020

Philip was professional and patient while I asked a ton of questions. He was punctual and efficient with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection and Radon Detection

CATEGORY home inspection,radon testing

Home inspection services. We monitor for gas leaks, Radon detection and mitigation, CO detection, moisture, foundation, attic, plumbing, electrical inspection and much more. All covered by our 90-day back buy-back guarantee!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal