Kobelle Plumbing

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2010

Kobelle Plumbing (named after my 3 children) has been in business since 2004, although I have been doing plumbing for 17 years. I have my license in 3 States - Michigan, South Carolina and Kentucky. I am a certified backflow tester and medical gas installer. Estimates for installation and/or replacement are free by calling 810-656-9449 Every job is different so pricing is to-be-determined by a per job basis. My company will give every customer high quality workmanship, competitive costs, no hidden pricing, professional courtesy....

RIES WELL DRILLING, INC.

RIES WELL DRILLING, INC.

Since 1983 our family-owned business has provided Southeast, Michigan with Water Well Drilling and Well Repair Services. Your water well issue will be quickly addressed on time and in budget thanks to our prompt and affordable services. We accept Check, Cash, VISA, M/C and DISCOVER

02/19/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had water in the basement, Phil's crew showed up very quickly.

CATEGORY plumbing

06/18/2012

They did what they said. They were reasonably priced. I feel comfortable using them. I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Kobelle Plumbing. They did plumbing for me.

CATEGORY plumbing

10/04/2011

They were very responsive and the work they did was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed gas logs into fireplace.

CATEGORY gas logs

08/12/2011

Phil immediately phoned me back and was extremely helpful with ways I can determine the exact problem myself, before someone comes out to the home.  Very helpful, courteous, and professional.  I will absolutely call him back after the self-analysis he suggested.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Kobelle for a consultation.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe

12/15/2010

They were out to give me an estimate the day I called and were able to schedule the work within a few days. They were very professional and did a great job!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They ran a gas line to my fireplace and installed gas logs.

CATEGORY plumbing,gas logs,gas leak repair

Licensed Master Plumber & Certified Backflow Tester, Medical Gas Installation and Service Residential & Commercial Plumbing, New Construction & Remodeling, 24-Hour Emergency Service, Free Estimates, Sump Pumps & Back-Up Pumps, Drain Cleaning & Video Inspect, Septic Fields, Water Heaters & Softeners, Tankless Water Heaters Gas Lines Faucet replacemet and repair, Toilet replacement and repair, Well Holding Tanks- Bladder Tanks

Heating and Cooling