Thermal Boundary

Founded 2012 • With Angi since March 2015

1035 Queen St

Lansing, MI 48915

Alternate number 734-536-4503. Thermal Boundary is a mid-Michigan company. It is owned and operated by Brian Milam. He is a Master Electrician with over 25 years of residential experience. Brian is a certified HERS Rater, able to perform energy audits and HERS ratings for single family and

11/28/2018

Ross M.

AWESOME Job! Very knowledgeable and efficient, could not have asked for better service!

Description of Work
Electrical

08/08/2018

Timothy Z.

This company was great! I called with a last minute request to fix my DIY wiring in the basement before an inspection. Brian was very responsive and provided great advice. I was very happy with the service, the work, and the price. I would definitely refer him to others and use them again.

Description of Work
Wiring lights and switches

06/19/2018

Gary K.

I called Friday and talked with Brian. Described the problem and he asked that I test him my contact information and he would get back with me Saturday or no later than Sunday to set an appointment time. Never heard from him

Description of Work
Fix non working circuit and trouble shot kitchen problem

06/05/2018

Judith C.

They were fantastic. They provided same day service, were very professional, and answered all my questions. The payment was much lower than I expected, and I would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
New electrical outlet for dryer

03/10/2018

alice E.

Tom came the day after I called. He's friendly, prompt and professional. He let me know that some work I thought needed to be done wasn't necessary. I'd recommend him to others!

Description of Work
Light fixture replaced, and a florescent light fixture checked.

09/18/2017

Barbara G.

Came to my home in early July, but I never heard from him again. Received no report. I sent a follow up email but received no response.

Description of Work
Electrical inspection.

09/15/2017

Jeff V.

Well I purchased and immediately sent a message to them on this site. I got a reply two days later that someone would call me that day to schedule my appointment. I never heard from anyone and they have yet to respond to my messages on here. It's been 16 days at least and I've heard nothing.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal on this site for a whole home electrical inspection.

08/30/2017

Patricia S.

Excellent work, very professional and very honest.

Description of Work
Installed electric in bathroom remodel, recessed lighting, heated floor, ceiling fans.

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans, energy audit

08/09/2017

Evelyn B.

It worked out very good. I am very satisfied.

Description of Work
$49 for a Whole-House Electrical Inspection

07/05/2017

Sharon or Reid S.

Everything went great. We will definitely use for future upgrades and any other electrical issues.

Description of Work
Home electrical inspection.

06/21/2017

Erin S.

Very helpful, kind, fast, and good price. I appreciated the advice and suggestions. I also loved that he was so good with my dog.

Description of Work
Install chandelier.

05/31/2017

nada C.

great he took lots of time to check everything out. right on time very nice man

Description of Work
inspected electrical

05/22/2017

Breezy S.

Once I was able to schedule a time for the work, things went very well. Brian was able to fix my problems as much as possible with my house's makeup. I hope that I won't have the same issues I did previously. He takes pride in his work, and I'm very pleased with what he did. Thanks!

Description of Work
Installed GFCI outlets, fixed electrical panel, and fixed outlets.

05/19/2017

Todd H.

He was quite helpful and I intend on having him back to do some work and get a couple of estimates.

Description of Work
Brian gave me an overview of my home electrical system and pointed out possible issues with my system.

04/16/2017

Mary Ann W.

He redid a "duct tape' patch, and installed new light bulbs. Everything is working much better now.

Description of Work
He checked our bathroom fan. We were having a problem with the light in the fan getting very dim.

03/30/2017

Patricia S.

Brian did all the electrical work, heated floors, gfi's, recessed lighting, exhaust fan. We have already requested more electrical work to be done in a few months. Absolutely LOVED everything he did. Totally recommend him for any electrical work you need. You will be recommending him to all your friends - as we have.

Description of Work
We did a complete remodel of our bathroom. We needed all new lighting, heated floors, upgrades of several outlets, new exhaust fan.

02/14/2017

Harold S.

Pleased with knowledge and expertise.

Description of Work
Minor electrical work

02/08/2017

Marcie W.

Brian is awesome. So helpful, knowledgeable, and made me feel like he wasn't taking me for a ride. I trust his work and what he says. I highly recommend Brian for any electrical work!

Description of Work
Electrical work done for a gas range hook up

02/06/2017

kathleen B.

It went well, he answered all my questions in terms I could understand.

Description of Work
He did a wonderful job! I couldn't be happier with his service.

01/31/2017

Marcie W.

Brian was AWESOME!!!! I would highly recommend him and his work to anyone. He was very helpful, easy to reach, and his work is great. If you're looking for someone to do quality electrical work call Brian at Thermal Boundary!

Description of Work
Large chandelier installed in the foyer of the home, and wiring changed for a new gas stove to be installed.

09/22/2016

Cynthia Y.

We lost power in a portion of our new to us house suddenly and of 5 electricians i called, only Brian responded that day. He got over here and fixed the issue and was very polite and personable, honest and charming. I'm calling him back in a few to check all the electrical in my house. I'm so happy to have found him.

Description of Work
Restore power to portion of the house

08/22/2016

Erica Z.

Great! Brian came right out and gave me an estimate. Gave me some different options and pricing for those options. Scheduled work and completed. Did an outstanding job.

Description of Work
New lights in basement. Was looking to "brighten" area in basement for work area.

08/20/2016

Natalya S M.

The owner of the company was extremely courteous, professional, and VERY knowledgeable. I could tell right from the beginning that he was honest & wouldn't try to sell me on anything I didn't need. He did a through inspection of our home & gave many suggestions of how we can make small upgrades & get more out of our air conditioning, etc. We've already hired Thermal Boundary to install a new wall oven next week. Thermal Boundary is definitely going to be our go-to electrical company, & we've already recommended them to friends & neighbors!

Description of Work
Electrical Inspection

Category electrician, home inspection, lighting, ceiling fans

07/22/2016

Alexandra J.

It was amazing! I have three kids and this was my first "new" stove. It hasn't occurred to my husband or I that we'd need a different outlet to switch from a propane to electric stove. It was delivered last night and I called around today for service. Brian was able to come out the same day and completed it in just a few hours. He didn't even charge a rush charge.

Description of Work
Installed a new electrical outlet for an electric stove

07/02/2016

Don and Michelle J.

Brian was very responsive and found time to fit us into his busy day. He was on-time, worked fast and was reasonably priced. He was also friendly and professional....we'll definitely be calling him in the future!

Description of Work
Repaired/ replaced electrical outlets supplying two bathrooms

WireWorks Inc

For faster service please contact the office directly at 517-333-9473 or via email at scheduling@wireworksinc.com. Office hours are 8:30a-4:30p, after 5p appointments available based on schedule availability. Install all electrical residential, commercial or industrial including build outs, renovation, retrofitting or trouble shooting, any electrical include phone, data, TV, power quality, heated driveways roofs and floors, sub-metering, motor controls, repair storm damage and electrical protection from arcing & ground faults. We also install Sense, the home monitoring system to track energy usage right on your smart phone.

James Electric/ The Fan Man

Small locally owned electric company specializing in tall vaulted/cathedral ceilings. Ceiling fans, chandeliers light fixtures. Click or call (269) 589-1174 for an estimate.

Satisfaction

Electrical – Service Upgrades, Electrical Vehicle Charging Station, Knob & Tub Wiring Removal, Ground Fault & Arc-Fault Protection, Circuit Diagnosis, Fan, Lighting, & Controls, Landscaping Lighting & Receptacles, & Sub-Panels. Energy Efficiency Auditing. Home Inspections.