Terminix - Lansing -Termite & Pest Control

Founded 1927 • With Angi since March 2006

4.2

When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you win the fight against the bite with our revolutionary Mosquito Service. Don’t trust your home to just anybody. Go big. Go strong. Go Terminix. Protector of home since 1927. ...

BlownInsulationMI.com LLC

I've always been a "Green Energy" person. I built and live in a underground earth sheltered Dome. Using only solar energy and a fireplace to heat my home in the winter and I don't have an air-conditioning unit. This passion for our environment led me to the insulation business. Makes me feel blessed to save my customers money on their heating and cooling bills. Saving our energy, saves our planet!

Steeleman Inspections, LLC

Out mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

12/16/2019

Not well. The employee sent by Terminex took a quick glance at the glass jar with dead specimens in it and said we had carpenter ants. Told us we would have to sign a year's contract which we did. That was Dec 2017. They treated outside 4 times and once inside. During and after the treatments we continued to have the winged ants show up on 3 different floors of house. Looking at pictures of specim...

Description of Work
diagnose specimens from flight of winged ants; inspect for damage

Category pest control

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Angie’s List. Please accept our sincerest apologies regarding the experience you encountered. We regret losing you as a customer. To address this concern please contact us by email at socialsupport@terminix.com and include your full-service address or the phone number associated with the account.

08/17/2017

Courteous, polite, set me at ease with my questions before they do any work in your home. They got EVERYTHING taken care of. Dawn was so nice and followed up to make sure they were all gone.

Description of Work
Bedbugs treatment

Category pest control

Thank you for allowing Terminix to treat your home. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need additional assistance at 1.844.251.2164.- Lisa O.

05/15/2017

The young man was prompt, professional and courteous. He told us what to look for that might indicate an insect problem in the future. If we ever do need service, I will likely call Terminix.

Description of Work
We needed someone to check for evidence of insect infestation. A young man whose name I don't recall now, looked at the area in question and told us he saw no evidence of infestation. He did not try to sell us services we didn't need.

Category pest control

Thank you for posting about your experience with us. If you need services in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us by calling our customer service department at 1.844.251.2164. -Lisa O.

05/06/2016

I pay $120 a quarter. We've had some issues. They're very good and they always come out. The issues don't get resolved coming out. They had to come out multiple times.

Description of Work
For pest control, we use Terminix.

02/04/2016

I don't know what the issue with this company is. I had an appointment scheduled for Friday, they show up a day early, unannounced. They walk around my house and treat it with out prior consent. They ask, my rather surprised wife, if everything is OK. She says yes, they walk away and slide a bill under the door. They never came into the house to treat, nor asked to come in. Communication with this...

Description of Work
External Treatment for seasonal pests.

Category pest control

Residential & commercial ant, mice, pest, termite, bed bug control, exterminators, baiting systems, prevention treatments & attic insulation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check