Sears Auto & Tire Ctr

With Angi since July 2010

Liskey's Auto & Truck Service

Liskey's Auto & Truck Service

Liskey's was founded by George Liskey in 1960. George started a small two-man shop while working for the John Bean Plant here in Lansing. In 1972, when I purchased the business from George, it was a three-man shop. Since that time our modern, present-day facility features 13 bays, 5 technicians and a tow truck to service all of our customers needs. There are three things that I have always strived to maintain at Liskey's. They are the experience and training of the technicians, the quality parts that are installed during a repair and the honesty with which the repair is handled and presented to the customer. To maintain the "Quality" service we insist on, our technicians are constantly kept abreast of new technologies in the automotive field. We make sure that education is an ongoing experience for the staff. We purchase quality parts because we believe they are well worth the extra expense. Our last goal, honesty. In all aspects of the service honesty has never been difficult for us to achieve; because we make recommedations are repairs for our customers as though we are doing the work for our own family members. We try to make each and every one of our customers feel like they are part of our family. "Quality", to me is more than just a word. It means doing the very best job you can do.

10/15/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a started in my car. They pre-quoted the work and told me what exactly I needed done. They also wrote down what I would need done in the future.

CATEGORY auto repair

05/31/2012

I went there twice and the guy demonstrated different vacuum cleaners and how the vacuum cleaner picks up. I just used the vacuum and it works great and it picks up all my dog hair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Sears to purchase a vacuum cleaner. I purchased a Eureka because they had a sale on vacuum cleaner and appliances.

CATEGORY vacuum cleaners,appliance sales

03/22/2012

SEARS Sears, takes care of their customers when taking care of the appliance, they put on booties, very good with follow up care, quick to respond, very courteous, and very competent, prices were very competitive and good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SEARS - Appliance Sales - Appliance Repair - Large I used Sears, last week for general maintenance on my appliance and one repair, it cost $3,000. I bought a brand new stove, a brand new refrigerator, a brand new dishwasher, a brand new front loading washer & dryer and a brand new water softener.

CATEGORY appliance repair,appliance sales

02/23/2011

We always used Sears for major repairs basically because I trust their work. They honor their warranties when you have issues. You can always go back if something is not wrong with what you had done. They did pretty good with the discounts. They had told me one thing and it wasn't and the supervisor gave me a good discount on getting the rest of the repairs done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had terrible front upper ball joint, back brakes, brake job. My husband had brakes done and upper ball joints on his car too.

CATEGORY auto repair

12/30/2010

There was nothing I disliked. The repair person came within the time frame they said they would, they were courteous and timely. It was very smooth and I was very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a maintenance agreement with Sears and they replaced a part for my washing machine.

CATEGORY appliance repair