MAURER'S CARPET & BLIND CLEANERS

Founded 1980 • With Angi since February 2008

2050 GLENN ST

Lansing, MI 48906

Maurer’s Carpet & Blind Cleaners, LLC has been the trusted name in carpet and upholstery cleaning in the greater Lansing Michigan area. ...

04/07/2022

T L.

They pre spotted some stains with chemicals. The spots became larger and mor apparent than before. They ruined the carpet when they cam back out to look they tried more chemicals and said it would fade away in the next few days. The stains remain and ruined the carpet the rude woman on the phone Ruth refused to comeback and told me to call my insurance company. I did contact my attorney

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and upholstery

02/20/2017

Carol H.

They did a very good job. It was white carpet and it was pretty bad.

Description of Work
I had Maurer’s Carpet Cleaners and they did my stairway.

08/10/2016

George P.

They never made it to the appointment, and no phone call.

Description of Work
I have been using Maurers for almost 15 years. Have never had a problem and would refer them to many people. I set up an appointment to have some upholstery cleaned and was told it would be between 1 and 3 pm. They said they would call 20 minutes before they would arrive as in the past. when 2:55pm cam and no one called me I called them. They said they would call me back, and did and told me that at there last job they had more to do that was not on there time line. When I asked when they would be to my job they said they did not know. I was given the option to reschedule. But after waiting all afternoon I felt I should have been given more consideration. The young lady on the phone was very rude and told me I could take my business else where. So that is what I will be doing in the future. i would never recommend them to any one again.

Category upholstery cleaning

11/18/2015

Margy C.

Category blind cleaning

09/23/2015

Jim F.

Description of Work
They cleaned four rooms of carpet + two overstuffed chairs. They did a good job and yes I'd use them again.

03/04/2015

Catherine C.

Description of Work
They cleaned the main floor as well as the stairs. The workers were very professional, and we were very satisfied with the results. In regard to the cost, you get what you pay for. We will have them come back again without hesitation.

12/15/2014

Cheryl P.

They were efficient, and they worked fast.

Description of Work
I used Maurer. They cleaned a window for us which had mold. They do carpet cleaning but they also deal with mold.

Category mold removal

06/24/2013

Kathleen M.

They were very professional and rehung the draperies and cornice boards. When they went to rehang the draperies they fixed some flaws that originally were wrong and put in less screws in the wall.

Description of Work
They took down all my drapes, cornices, boards and valances. They cleaned and stored them for 2 months while I was having my windows replaced.

Category drapery cleaning

05/22/2013

CHRISTIAN O.

Maurer's Carpet and Blind Cleaners was very friendly and nice. They're good at what they do.

Description of Work
Maurer's Carpet & Blind Cleaners installed and fixed blinds in my house. They cleaned our carpet too.

Category blind cleaning, carpet cleaners

02/11/2013

jan B.

They took five carpets with them to the place where they clean. Then, they brought and rolled them up for me and they are beautiful. I don't happen to have any but I know they also do venetian blind cleaning. I am also thinking to call them up and get my carpets cleaned as they look awful again.

Description of Work
I use Maurer's to come and clean my oriental carpets.

12/13/2012

Sylvia V.

Men were prompt, courteous, friendly and very efficient. They even offer to help move furniture if you need it. They will answer any questions you have about care of your carpets after cleaning, plus leave you a flyer with instructions in writing. Can pay with credit card and will receive temporary receipt at that time. Home office will mail official credit card receipt within couple of days. Have used Maurer's for last several years and would highly recommend them. May not be the cheapest price, but they do an EXCELLENT job, and you know what they say: "You get what you pay for!"

Description of Work
Cleaned all carpets in house including stairs. When asked at the last minute, even cleaned step coming into house from garage.

10/22/2012

Janice B.

They are always polite, punctual and do good job.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpets.

12/06/2011

Janet A.

They were very courteous and had excellent, fast service as far as the time my blinds were gone; and then they were returned. Everything was just wonderful and I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Maurer's Carpet & Blind Cleaning to clean my blinds.

Category blind cleaning

12/01/2011

jan B.

I was originally referred by a friend to Mauer's 5 or 6 years ago. When I called for information, I spoke with a very helpful person and decided to have them clean one of my oriental carpets that was stained(I have three animals). I was very pleased with the results and then had the rest of my rugs done, Since then I have not used any other company for rugs or furniture

Description of Work
Twice a year Mauer's comes and picks up my oriental carpets (2 are room sized, 2 runners, and 2 6x8). They bring them back in about a week and relay them. The price for that is approximately $175. I would not like to have any other company do this service for me. Once a year, they also clean my stairs and landing carpet, and furniture, then the price is $500 which also includes the oriental rugs.

03/21/2011

CHRISTIAN O.

They are very friendly, helpful, professional. They get work done for fair price.

Description of Work
They repaired my blinds for me on nurmerous occasions. I have used them for carpet cleaning in the past.

Category blind cleaning, carpet cleaners

12/11/2010

Kathy M.

I called Maurer's on the day after Thanksgiving to see if they were open. They weren't open but the gentleman that answered said he would be there and I could drop off the rug. He estimated it would take a week to ten days. My rug was cleaned in less than a week and it turned out beautifully. I thought being able to drop off the rug when they weren't open went above and beyond what's expected.

Description of Work
I don't have any carpeting but needed an area rug cleaned. I was looking for a cleaner where I could drop off and pick up the rug myself.

06/02/2010

Marilyn K.

We have been using Maurer's since 1994. The company was referred to us by another carpet cleaner who could not respond to an emergency situation. Rob was very responsive in treating the area, even returning to retreat the stain until it was gone. We've been customers ever since. We live with dogs, so there are always pet issues to deal with. Rob and his associates are very professional. The work is done very quietly and efficiently. Maurer's is the best!

Description of Work
Cleaned five rooms, closet, dressing area, 2 halls, stairs, four area rugs

11/10/2008

Robert V.

2 men arrived on time and were courteous and professional. They explained what they would be doing, measured the rooms and proceeded to clean my carpets. I Bought the carpet in 2000 and I'm embarrased to say had never had it cleaned.. Maurers spent 2.5 hours and made the carpet look like new. Overall would recommend them. Not the cheapest place in town but if you want someone who takes pride in their work look no further.

Description of Work
They cleaned 3 rooms and a stairway.

09/10/2008

June M.

They arrived on time, cleaned the chair first and then went into the hall. They cleaned the carpet in the hall and moved out into the living room and then out the front door. The painter had spilled some pain on the carpet and they removed it completely.

Description of Work
This is the second time they have cleaned carpets for me. This time it was the hall and living room plus a chair. They did a thorough job and the guys are most helpful when it comes to replacing the heavy furniture. They start at the farthest end of where they need to clean and work their way out the door. They do great at spot removal.

08/29/2008

Dan and Micki F.

We called for a carpet cleaning, and were given an appointment. The carpet cleaners arrived right on time, asked questions about areas of concern regarding the carpet (noting that we had pets, asked about pet stains, or other dirtier spots), spot cleaned the areas noted, and quickly cleaned the carpet, moving furniture as necessary. The two men, Rob (or Rod), and Jason, were professionally dressed, neat and clean, and were articulate and professional. The carpet looks great and we would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
They came and cleaned our living room, dining room, hall and stair carpeting.

08/25/2008

Laurie V.

They did a very thorough job and removed all of the spots that I asked them to. I would hire them again. They did a much better job than another company had done previously.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in two rooms.

07/17/2008

Linda G.

I have used Maurer's for years and have convinced all my friends to do the same. They are very professional, they do great work and they are reasonably priced. They know how to treat any pet accidents you may have and remember what and how they cleaned on their last visit. I trust them like no other and would highly recommend them. I wish I could find other service providers who do as good of a job in such a professional manner.

Description of Work
Carpets and rugs cleaned on two floors of our home. Also cleaned chair seats in kitchen.

02/18/2008

Karen S.

Excellent service experience. Actual price came in slightly lower than estimate. They were able to clean a seriously dirty entry area and left carpets looking brand new. They worked quietly and demonstrated a high level of professionalism and respect for my home and its contents. I was able to work at my computer in the kitchen and had no trouble concentrating while they were here. I had questions about the best cleaning method for the sofa and they were very experienced and knowledgeable. The sofa came out great - they were able to remove muddy footprints from a little lost doggie I let into my house. They also provided informational materials that were helpful. I would use them again and recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in whole house - hot water extraction method. Owner operator with one assistant did the whole job in about three hours. Also cleaned a large off-white sofa on-site for $85. They were recommended to me by a well-established local carpet seller, Maloney Carpets (which I also recommend).

911 Restoration of Tri-Cities

911 Restoration of Tri-Cities is a full-scale water damage cleanup restoration company offering you peace of mind after a disaster. We provide water damage restoration, sanitization, mold removal, fire & smoke damage, reconstruction and everything in between with 24/7 availability. Take precautionary actions during the coronavirus. Our techs are trained to sanitize and clean your property with disinfection solutions and follow CDC and EPA protocols. Disasters can happen anytime due to pipe bursts, flood damage, roof leaks, storm damage or other water damage-related emergencies. Fortunately, our IICRC-certified techs will rapidly respond within 45 minutes to handle any water related emergency and help minimize damage.

Midwest Enviro Solutions

*SAME-DAY RESULTS WITH OUR OWN TESTING LABORATORY* Midwest Enviro Solutions specializes in industrial, commercial, and residential environmental sanitizing. We also specialize in mold testing, air testing, and mold remediation. We want your environment to be safe and clean for you, your family, and your clients. As the industry expands, we are keeping up with cutting-edge technology through, courses, certifications, and training.

Offers by Midwest Enviro Solutions on Angi
    616 Restore, Inc.

Cleaning & Restoration. Serving Michigan 40 years.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

CARPET, RUGS, FURNITURE CLEANING & LEATHER, UPHOLSTERY, BLIND CLEANING & REPAIR, PROTECTOR.

CLEANING OF WOOD BLINDS.