MASS Movers

12/31/2021

12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

4709 Devonshire Ave

Lansing, MI 48910

We are open just asking for social distancing.

Established in 2016. Our talented team of background checked workers, work hard everyday to provide the best service to our clients. We customize our services based on your specific needs. We see the head ache first hand and take it away from you by providing professional, efficient, organized service. Because at the end of it all...."Its your move."...

movers (28)hauling (8)piano movers (1)

07/26/2022

Mark S.

This was an excellent experience. Josh and the gentlemen assisting him were prompt, courteous, efficient and professional. They packed everything, down to the smallest glass and crystal. I would HIGHLY recommend them for any mover. They moved My mother from Casper Wyoming to Holt Michigan in just four days of interaction with us. Many thanks for the wonderful service.

Description of Work
Packing, moving, unloading, set up.

Work Completed On 07/25/2022

06/01/2021

trisha H.

The guys did a great job, very professional and hard working.

Description of Work
House move

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

03/05/2021

Cheryl M.

They did a great job under difficult circumstances...ice on the hill to load the truck and mud on the unload. They all had a positive attitude and hustled.

Description of Work
Moving Companies

Category hauling services, moving companies, piano moving

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

11/29/2020

Anna A.

Moving is so stressful but Chris and his team make it EASY! Can’t beat the price and efficiency!

Description of Work
Moving from Apartment to House

Work Completed On 11/29/2020

11/25/2020

Nancy M.

Went perfectly! Very courteous and professional. Was able to reach Chris on a Saturday and change moving day to the following Monday, and there was no objection or fuss. They also honored a number of special requests, again with no objections or complaints. Very careful and meticulous with moved items. Our daughter's family is moving next year, and we will recommend Mass Movers to them.

Description of Work
Moving all items from an apartment to another home AND a storage site (which was in a rural area on a dirt road).

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

11/21/2020

Robert Y.

They were excellent, quick, and professional. This was my best moving experience. I'm recommending Mass to everyone.

Description of Work
Moving Companies

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

10/30/2020

Sarah J.

It was excellent. They were efficient, wore masks and took good care of my items. Very personable and friendly. Would highly recommend them !

Description of Work
Moving Companies

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

09/17/2020

Torrie M.

Excellent service!!! Highly recommend!! They were fast, efficient, and courteous! I couldn’t be happier! I would definitely go with them again!!

Description of Work
Moving Companies

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

09/15/2020

Kathleen A.

They Moved my Mom into an assisted living facility. They understood that they needed to be on time and be quick so that she knew nothing. It was quick and easy and the guys were amazing! I would use Mass Movers again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Moving my Mom into an assisted living situation. They got that that it needed to be quick and timing was very important. They were amazing! It was seamless and no chaos for my Mom!

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

09/04/2020

Angela P.

Excellent! They were extremely professional. During these COVID times, they were respectful of social distancing and wearing face masks.

Description of Work
Long distance in state move with large items

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

It was a pleasure working with you and getting you moved to the UP. Thank you for choosing us to complete your move!

Jordan V.

It went well. We appreciated the hard work and timeliness of everything. 2 movers came to help, one was a younger guy with less experience. He ended up being a little less careful than we would have liked and he could use some pointers on where to lift from/important structural aspects of furniture so that risk of damage to himself and property is deceased. (Not resting heavy furniture on 2 or fewer legs, or not lifting the heavy mattresses by the plastic protectors to ensure they don't rip, etc). Otherwise we were very pleased and very grateful for the help. We will be moving again in the next year and we will look to hire MASS Movers for moving help.

Description of Work
Moving Companies

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

Aarti K.

The service was so great! They worked efficiently and were extremely friendly. Would definitely recommend and hire again!

Description of Work
Moving Companies

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

Amanda W.

Excellent. Very fast and careful. Great deal for the move. Would highly recommend

Description of Work
Moving Companies

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

05/23/2020

Bill L.

Excellent, very responsive, even showed up slightly early on move in day, I would work with Chris again anytime

Description of Work
Out of State Move

Work Completed On 05/23/2020

04/28/2020

Cassandra M.

Chris was professional, friendly, efficient and delivered exactly as promised. They were flexible when I changed the game plan slightly, and still finished the job in the amount of time estimated.

Description of Work
In town moving

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

Thank you for your review! It was a lot of fun to move you, hope you enjoy your new place!

04/27/2020

Sandra R.

Amazing work done by Mass Movers. Very professional and hospitable. Very careful and punctual. Would definitely recommend them. Awesome job guys!

Description of Work
Moving Companies

Work Completed On 04/20/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We try to deliver the most professional service possible while still relieving the stress of moving for you.

04/06/2020

raeann R.

Highly recommend!! Professional, on time, efficient and affordable. They make moving less stressful. Thank you!!!

Description of Work
Moving within the city

Work Completed On 04/04/2020

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business!

03/21/2020

James M.

The movers did an excellent job , very quick and careful.

Description of Work
Moving my house

Work Completed On 03/19/2020

Thank you for your comments . We do our best on every job to make our customers happy.

02/13/2020

Arleen L.

The move went amazingly well. Don and Josh were very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Local Move

Work Completed On 02/10/2020

We love hearing great things about our employees. Thank you.if you need us again please reach out to us.

02/08/2020

Kim G.

It was wonderful. Chris and his men were fast,pleasant, professional and willing to go that extra mile. Chris even helped me make a bed. My husband said I struck gold when I chose them to move us. I had a pretty big house, which filled up a 26 ft truck and at least another 20 ft trailer. It was a daunting task but they made light work of it. And stayed cheerful and hard working until the job was done. I hope never to move again, but if I do, Mass Movers is the only moving company I’d call.

Description of Work
I needed to move from a home I’ve lived in for 35 years to a slightly smaller condo.

Work Completed On 02/07/2020

Was such a great time for us. We enjoyed helping you and thank you.

11/22/2019

Erica H.

Amazing. They did a great job. They were very professional, quick, efficient, and courteous.

Description of Work
They helped me moved out of my apartment to a duplex.

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to being able to assist you in the future!

11/20/2019

khwaja N.

It was really good. They were fast and efficient.

Description of Work
They load some stuff.

Work Completed On 11/06/2019