Lewis Landscape Svc Inc

Founded 1983 • With Angi since August 2010

Welcome to LEWIS LANDSCAPE SERVICES INC. This is our 30th year of doing business in the mid-Michigan area offering a wide array of landscaping services for both businesses and private individuals. Please take a moment and browse our website to see how we can assist you in achieving your landscaping goals. (517) 484-6620...

A&H Outdoor Services

A&H Outdoor Services

Hi I am a new lawn care service trying to get going. We do a variety of things from mowing grass to light excavating. We offer spring and fall clean up, light landscaping, lawn mowing weed whipping, and land clearing. We offer free estimates also. Please call 5172942148 or pm me on here for any questions or services needed. Thank you

02/01/2021

I was never contacted, so they apparently did not need or want my business. Therefore, they get a D, for did not contact.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete landscaping of a new build

CATEGORY decks

11/28/2019

The remove and the build went fine. Two years later I noticed the wall tilting. One year after that it was worse and I contacted Randy Lewis (owner) and he came out and inspected and agreed that he needed to come back out and excavate and rebuild the top 3 feet of the wall with more "deadmen" reinforcements. It is now 6 months later and despite promises he has not showed up. Soon it will be snowin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace a retaining wall

CATEGORY landscaping

05/12/2019

I submitted a request for a bid, but never heard anything from the business. I will not kill their average by submitting a D or F, but since I did not hear from them, I can give them no higher than a C.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bid requested for top soil and sod.

CATEGORY landscaping

my apologies for not contacting you sooner. I am not much of a computer user. So I don't look at my computer much. Charlotte is a little to say for me to go to. For I live in the Dewitt area.

10/05/2017

Very well. Arrived exactly when they said they would, worked hard until complete (during a 95* heat wave). Offered to return extra supplies to Menard's when finished even though he was running late for plans with friends - thats going the extra mile.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retaining wall as pictured

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

05/13/2017

The experience was fine; it went well. I had gotten some other estimates and I went with Lewis Landscaping because of the price. I felt like he would be good to work -- he was easy to communicate with. A big part of that was re-setting the pavers because that was a lot of work. They had to take out all of the pavers and re-level. The walkway looks really good now. One of the plants that he planted...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They reset a walkway of pavers that I had put in many years ago and was starting to look very bad. They also put in new foundation planting, edging and mulch on two sides of the house.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

Landscaping, Brick Work, Decks, Fences, R.R. Tie Walls, Planter Boxes, Block & Bolder Retaining Walls, Plants, Soils, Mulch, Pruning & Haul Away, Large Tree Planting, Bush & Tree Removal

Ask For Details