Lansing Junk Removal

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2012

Property Management
Delivery Service

Need some help with office clean outs or junk removal in Lansing, Michigan or surrounding areas? We're here to help! We offer both residential and commercial junk removal services of any size and scope. We'll clean out an entire office floor, cluttered house, or even clean out the backyard. Let us take care of the dirty work. Many items we clear out are still in great condition and need a new home, so we also offer our Free & Cheap thrift store. Call us today for junk removal in Lansing, MI!...

LBS Demolition

The expert team at LBS Demolition offer responsive, top-quality demolition services at competitive rates. We have proudly served Southeast Michigan since 2012 and have performed a wide range of both commercial and residential demolition projects. We specialize in removal of concrete, swimming pools, decks, sheds, and interior strip-outs. At LBS Demolition, we go out of our way to make the demolition experience as painless as possible. We get the job done efficiently with speed and accuracy. Our team will answer all your questions and help you feel comfortable with the demolition process from start to finish. Give LBS Demolition a call today and receive a free estimate for your structural or interior demolition project.

Motor city junk solutions

Motor city junk solutions specializes in junk removal dumpster rental and demolition services, we are here to provide a solution to any dumpster rental junk removal or demolition/hauling problem you might have. What sets us apart from other companies is we partner with charities to give back to our community and to help rebuild the Detroit Metro area. We have lived in the Detroit area our whole lives and are excited to give back.

Clean Exteriors LLC

We are a professional pressure washing exterior cleaning service servicing all of mid-Michigan. We provide washing services for any home which includes roofs, siding, drive ways, garages, decks etc. We also pressure wash cars and provide yard clean up. We offer great deals and great service!

09/14/2017

I was so satisfied with the price they gave me. They were really good, and I appreciated what they did. They were fast, thorough, and cleaned up afterwards.

Description of Work
I had a plethora of things they hauled away for me.

07/20/2017

Wonderful! They made it look so easy.

Description of Work
They removed a treadmill from my basement.

06/17/2017

It went great, I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Very professional men, removed everything I requested for a reasonable price. Very punctual.

05/11/2017

Excellent -- they were prompt, gave me a price on the spot and removed everything i wanted gone. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Appliance and junk removal

03/27/2017

The guys were professional and on time. Would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Removal of old furniture.

Category hauling services

Hauling. Junk Removal. Clean Outs- Eviction, Downsizing, Storage Units, & Foreclosures.

Visa, MasterCard, Check