Krystal Klear Cleaning Services Mid Mi LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since June 2018

2.8

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it was our own. We offer a variety of quality cleaning and janitorial services. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction....

Handy House Cleaning

Calee's Cleaning Services

I deep clean everything. I make sure your house or apartment is very disinfected. I'm by myself so I don't have to deal with people not showing up. You won't be disappointed I promise you that! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Feldpausch Cleaning Services

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning and Tile and Grout Cleaning, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/08/2020

I have never had a cleaning company—. Oh I’m sorry the owner throw keys at a staff member because we wanted to pause service and go over the original bid. You get what you pay for.

Description of Work
Beware unfit professional

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning

10/02/2020

They scheduled me for 10/1/20 @ 4pm. I received a text confirmation of my appointment. On 10/1 @ 4pm they were a no call no show! Still at 5pm 10/1, no call no show. I left several messages and texts with no response. I am highly disappointed that they didn't even take the time to let me know they weren't coming. I had to take a couple hours from work for no reason. Bad way to do business ladies!

Description of Work
Deep home cleaning

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning

08/30/2020

Let me start off by saying that I have been with a couple of cleaning services in the past I have not been very successful in finding someone who can clean my house the way I would expect for it to be clean but let me tell you the ladies from Krystal Clear cleaning service they came into my house and they did a wonderful amazing terrific job I was very impressed with the work that was done I mean ...

Description of Work
My house need a deep clean

Category house cleaning