Kingsley Moving Systems LLC

Michigan Public Service Commission (MPSC) Motor Carrier Division
12/31/2021

610 Detroit St

Lansing, MI 48912

Rest assured that your possessions are in capable hands when you select Kingsley Moving Systems. LLC of Lansing, MI for your moving needs. With our help, you’ll soon enjoy the comforts of your new home or business location without having to lift a single box. Kingsley Moving Systems. LLC has a reputation as a full-service company that combines quality performance with affordable rates to meet your moving needs. Commercial or residential, we provide personal and dependable services. Give us a call today for a free estimate and consultation on your next move...

movers (180)home staging (14)storage unit (5)

04/02/2022

Jamie D.

Move went great the three guys were very nice, professional and did a great job!

Description of Work
Moving house

Category moving companies,home staging

Work Completed On 04/01/2022

04/01/2022

Amy R.

It went perfectly. The movers were on time, polite, happy and respectful of my home.

Description of Work
Moving a home

Work Completed On 03/31/2022

03/23/2022

Veronica K.

Phenomenal. The communication was transparent; I knew exactly what to expect, I was given a prompt response & I was scheduled for a move with only 5 days notice. I've utilized their services for 2 moves now, and if I or anyone I know ever need anything in the future, Kingsley will be my first (and likely only) call. I spoke with Casey for scheduling both moves - he was cheerful & accommodating & did not waste any time making sure they could help with what I needed. For my recent move, though, I could not possibly say enough for my movers. Rodney W & Brice S - absolutely amazing. They were fast, efficient & took care of my belongings, while still being personable & friendly. It was like having friends over helping me move (but I didn't have to feed them!); they made a very stressful situation smooth itself out & it was a tremendous relief. I could not be happier with Rodney & Brice; will definitely request them specifically for any other needs.

Description of Work
Moving services

Work Completed On 03/20/2022

03/04/2022

Mike W.

Everything went great. The guys worked hard and quickly, and the price was very reasonable for my short 10-mile move. They had runners to keep the floors clean on a very cold and messy winter day. I would highly recommend this company for your move!

Description of Work
Short Distance Move

Work Completed On 03/04/2022

03/01/2022

Angela B.

Amazing! Kingsley has moved my family 4 times and every time I am beyond impressed! They are careful, kind, and quick! Highly recommend! The employee Sterling has been on each move and I would recommend requesting him!

Description of Work
Moving to new home

Work Completed On 02/25/2022

02/14/2022

Katie H.

Well! Bryce and Benjamin were AWESOME! They had great attitudes the whole day (which was a long one), worked efficiently, listened to all of our requests, and made us laugh the whole time. Would absolutely hire these guys again!

Description of Work
Cross state move

Work Completed On 02/11/2022

02/12/2022

David B.

Awesome, Frank and Jason did a great job loading and unloading our house. Great attitude and very good workers. Casey, from the office was easy to to talk to and very informative. Thanks to the Kingsley crew. Dave and Nancy

Description of Work
Moving services

Work Completed On 02/09/2022

01/31/2022

Brian T.

They are amazing. So professional, friendly, and fast. We will be using Kingsley for all of our business and family moving needs. From start to finish one of the best experiences we have had. Thanks!!

Description of Work
Moving offices

Work Completed On 01/31/2022

01/08/2022

Ellie S.

This is the 3rd time I've used Kingsley Moving Systems and was pleased each time. I had 2 weeks to empty mom's apartment after she passed suddenly over the holidays and I was stressed big time, unsure what I'd need or timing. Todd and Brian worked with me initially, and Rodney and Adam helped me organize and pack, then disperse items to several different places. The guys were great and personable, worked hard, and diffused my stress, just as the team had done for my previous 2 moves of my own. I've not yet met anyone with this company who isn't professional, knowledgeable, and respectful--that's important when dealing with other people's homes and belongings. The price was mid-range of other companies I've dealt with, but consistent good quality so worth the bit higher cost.

Description of Work
Empty contents of mom's apartment and disperse to other locations

Work Completed On 01/07/2022

01/05/2022

Dylan S.

My parents were moving to be nearer to me. I was facilitating the move but was going to be out of town business during the two days of the actual. My parents are older and although not invalids, we were definitely depending on the movers for everything. The crew from Kingsley was prompt, efficient and patient with my folks. On day two when they were finished moving into their new place by noon (!) with all the boxes in the right rooms and my fathers massive heavy collection of books in the basement, everyone was very happy. I would hire these guys to transport the contents of the Smithsonian. The move was straight forward and professional.

Description of Work
In state move

Work Completed On 11/08/2021

Commercial & residential moving, packing and climate controlled storage. Household goods and office packing, moving and climate controlled storage services.

International moving.