Great Lakes Window Cleaning

Founded 1979 • With Angi since May 2008

Great Lakes Window Cleaning is a Locally Owned and Operated, Independent business since 1980 The difference is our people, if you take a look at our company photo, you will notice we have experienced & responsible adults working with us. We don't hire high-school kids or seasonal/temporary help to come clean your windows; most of our window cleaning technicians have been with us over 10 years and are clean cut, drug and smoke free, experienced professionals. All of us have hoses within the areas we service; our kids go to school here, we dine, shop, eat and play here!. Of course we're fully insured and bonded. We've been trusted to service many of your neighbor's homes for decades! We're Fully Insured & Bonded for your protection, since 1979. Chances are we've serviced your neighbor's windows for decades! WE are your local window cleaning service...

Diamond Dazzle Cleaning LLC.

Diamond Dazzle Cleaning LLC.

Diamond Dazzle Cleaning LLC. are EXPERTS in exterior cleaning. House washing, low pressure roof washing, gutter cleaning, windows, and decks. We create VALUE. We enjoy serving you and doing our best.

08/11/2017

Clarence does a great job! This company is always consistently excellent. Highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning!

09/16/2016

First they forgot an appointment on a Wednesday. Said they come back on Thursday showed up an hour early. And then didn't have time to finish the job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used them for many years. Have been pleased in the past. This fall they have had two major scheduling problems. There is obviously a scheduling problem at the front office. I will be looking for a different window washer.

CATEGORY window cleaning

We are working diligently to resolve the scheduling issues you mentioned; we have created a new position for our company; a company wide: "Schedule Master" and added an another position to deal with our residential scheduling specifically. We hope to reduce, if not eliminate, such issues going forward as we face an incredibility increasing demand for our services. We are genuinely sorry for the in...

08/14/2015

A crew of 2 showed up on time. Completed the job in 2.25 hours They put everything back that they removed from the window sills and curtain rods. Very friendly. I'm very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washed windows inside and out on 3 levels of my home

04/05/2014

The office staff was very accommodating to my schedule and desire to be present when the windows were cleaned. Brett discussed the job and the peculiarities of our windows over the phone with me prior to the work being done. I appreciated his guidance on suggesting the extent of dis-assembly that would be optimal for our situation. I like that the office calls ahead to confirm the appointment time...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned the windows on the second storey of my home. They had cleaned the windows on the lower level a few weeks earlier and done a great job in both instances.

03/24/2014

I have them on contract so they come three times through the year. They did a great job! They washed the interior and exterior. I have a lot of windows, some big windows, and tall windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They washed my windows.

CATEGORY window cleaning

Residential and Commercial window cleaning. Window Cleaning Programs & Schedules for homes and businesses. Commercial Pressure Washing High-Rise Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Eavestrough Clean-Out

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express