F.A.S.T. Handyman (Father And Son Team Handyman)

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2012

General handyman service with a emphasis on property maintenance....

Markin Co.

Locally owned company, with owners that have over 30 years of experience in the industry. Specializes in doors, windows, siding, and roofing. Products sold by Markin Co are environmentally friendly and innovative.

Offers by Markin Co. on Angi
Bay to Bay Building Concepts

We are 4th generation Roofing & Exterior Experts. We are GAF MasterElite Roofing Contractors and a Mastic Preferred Siding Contractor. Licensed, Insured and a member of the BBB. We offer Lifetime Warranties, Competetive Pricing, Quick Quality Installation and Proven Superior Customer Service. Call Bay to Bay Today.

Irish Roofing & Exteriors

Irish Roofing & Exteriors services the West Michigan community, providing quality work for your home or business. Ensure that your investment is well protected with Irish Roofing, where we are craftsmen, not contractors. Services Include: Roofing Repair, Roofing Replacement, Siding Installation, Exterior Door & Window Installation.

Offers by Irish Roofing & Exteriors on Angi

06/08/2016

Description of Work
Never returned phone call.

Category picture framing

11/05/2014

No work performed. $2500 vanished. Only texts and a few calls to discuss how bad his life was and how he couldn't help me and an apology for taking my money. No plan to repay suggested by Adam , simply a "I am not able to do the job, sorry I cannot pay you back, wish I had better news" type of message. Adam was very available and forthcoming with pictures of previous jobs and a decent online prese...

Description of Work
Adam Ellis of FAST Handyman quoted the job, for drywall, plumbing and electric remodel work, then took $2500 as a down for labor and materials, then never showed up and texted me that he couldn;t start job and that unfortunately he could not pay me back!

Category drywall,picture framing,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling

08/18/2014

see above

Description of Work
Adam from F.a.s.t Handyman service was supposed to run wiring in our ceiling to install a ceiling fan. He only did half the job and left us with never patchwork in our ceiling and a hole with exposed wiring in our ceiling. He was never on time hard to get a hold of and He has not come back to finish the job. Save your time and money and do not It use this companies service.

Category picture framing

All repairs involving residential homes, apartments, and manufactured units.

We do not offer any structural changes and foundation repair or alterations.