Eradico Pest Control

Founded 1931 • With Angi since July 2010

3.6

Additional DBAs - Eradico Services, Eradico Pest Control, Rckane Pest Control. Additional phones - (248) 477-4880, (888) 354-9627....

Custom Lawn Care

Custom Lawn Care

As a Multi Year Super Service Award Winner, Custom Lawn Care is a local and family owned company that provides customized lawn care programs and additional services within the Flint, Lansing, Saginaw and surrounding areas since 1988. We try to surpass our customer’s expectations with every application, no matter how much we continue to grow. We treat all lawns with exceptional detail and service both residential and commercial properties throughout Mid-Michigan.

08/22/2017

Do not waste your time or money. Had 3 different appointments and no one showed up. Two days we waited at home all day since they needed inside.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ant control

CATEGORY pest control

01/28/2017

Like crap.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Try canceling their services after I discovered that spraying down my yard with soapy water is just as effective and exposes me to zero poison, but sprayers have continued to show up (3 times now). They billed me and I have tried to get this resolved, but they have done nothing to address this or work with me other than sending me a notice the bill in late and I need to pay. Not worth the time and hassle. If you have to get pest control services, there are far cheaper options and far better companies to work with.

CATEGORY pest control

10/21/2015

09/23/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One year quarterly treatment plan. Treat for wasps, mice, ants, spiders, earwigs, etc, inside and out. It went well.

08/12/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After they came out they gave a very expensive quote for their service, so I did not use them. I ended calling Critter control. Critter control did a very good job at a very reasonable price.

CATEGORY holiday decorators

Residential and commercial pest control, lawn care, fertilizers, holiday decorating, tree & shrub care.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available