Dick's Appliance Service

Founded 1980 • With Angi since September 2007

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

2830 Aurelius Rd .

Lansing, MI 48910

We Work in a 20 Mile Radius from Lansing's Eastside. We do not service foreign brands such as Samsung, Bosch, etc. We Work on Most Makes & Models, Specializing in Kenmore, Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Frigidaire. Let Us Know You Found Us Online for an Additional Discount. For Your Convenience We Can Service Your Needs After 5 PM M-F & Saturdays by Appointment. Operational Hours: Monday Through Friday - 9:00 AM-5:00 PM...

Resposiveness

appliance repair (132)grill repair (2)

02/19/2021

It went well. He was quick and he even smoothed out a dent in my dryer that the movers made.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washer/Dryer Hook-Up

COST $105.9

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2021

01/13/2020

It was done professionally and efficiently. Thank you Rob. The cost included a parts kit from LG.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
converted a gas stove to propane.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

11/01/2019

He was fantastic! Prompt and very courteous and also checked washer while he was there. Problem was fixed with parts he had on site and issue resolved in less than an hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

08/22/2019

I had to flip the circuit breaker to turn it off. I called very late in the day. They said someone would be there at 10 the next morning. When Rob checked the next day it was not making the noise. He listened for 20 minutes. The noise did not reoccur. He said I should call and he would come right back if there was a problem. No charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator/freezer making loud noise.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

08/04/2019

I thought I was going to be stuck buying a new refrigerator, but thought first I would contact an appliance repair person. GREAT idea. I contacted Dick (the owner of Dick's Appliance Service) and he was able to have his service technician (his son Rob) out within 48 hours to check things out. GREAT news * a fan motor needed to be replaced. And Rob was pleasant and quick to define the problem and q...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
refrigerator repair

COST $142.7

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

11/07/2018

He checked it and found that it could not be fixed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator was not working

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2018

10/29/2018

I tried three different telephone numbers. None of them worked. If I was Angie’s lust I would delete them from my files.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2018

10/06/2018

The technician, Rob, took a few minutes reviewing and advised I needed an appliance technician from the company. He provided a good phone number, and wished me luck. The best part was zero cost to me since he couldn’t fix the issue. I was completely impressed and would highly recommend this service company to anyone who needs N appliance looked at.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My refrigerator and freezer stopped cooling. I looked for reputable appliance repair companies in my area and ***** came up. I called and left s message on Sunday, they called Monday morning and were here within a couple of hours, calling me to confirm when they were on their way.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

09/26/2018

Unable to duplicate problem after he arrived. Washer is fine. Since he was here anyway, he looked at the old and squeaky dryer, did much needed maintenance and parts replacement. The dryer works much better and dries faster. Couldn't have been happier with the repairman or service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washer leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2018

09/11/2018

The service rep arrived same day of our early morning call and proceeded to search for the problem. Once found he showed me the cause. He replaced the part and once the refrigerator was repaired and the panel that had been removed reinstalled he waited in order to make sure cooling was taking place. He even wiped out the freezer compartment (which our model has on the bottom, which is where the pa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Find cause for the malfunction of the refrigerator and repair it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2018

We Can Repair Your Washers, Dryers, Ranges, Refrigerators & Dishwashers - If We Can't There's No Charge. We're Good At Doing Little Extras To Make You A Happy Customer!