Bohnet Electric Co

Founded 1906 • With Angi since October 2006

7 Employees. Ask about angies list 10% discount on your 1st Service Call. Family owned & operated. Additional contact name - Patrick Bohnet. Additional DBA - W F Bohnet Electric Company Inc....

Thee Electric Co

Thee Electric Co

Thee Electric is a Lansing area based full-service electrical contracting company that has been serving the mid-Michigan area since 1981. We are located at 16429 Upton Rd. East Lansing, Michigan. Thee Electric continually strives for perfection in every aspect of our electrical contracting business. Thee Electric is experienced in residential and commercial construction. Thee Electric Co. is committed to providing the latest technology with quality products at competitive prices for our customers. We offer free estimates, service calls and a smile by our by highly-trained technicians.

06/05/2017

Great. They did a great job very well!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Switched my 12v outdoor path lights to LED's

CATEGORY electrician,lamp repair,lighting

03/07/2017

As described above, it went very well, and I will hire again, without bid-shopping other providers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
some rewiring an older home, plus addition of outlets, switches, and light fixtures. Plus diagnosis and fix of garage electrical issue. Came on time, professional, made cost-saving suggestions, did the work quickly and cleanly. And, Their's was the only reasonable estimate for the work (half that of the highest bidder). Recommend without reservations.

11/21/2016

Great knowledge of old homes of 75 years and older. The workers were great. They identified the problem and fixed it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Bohnet Electric. They replaced a door bell.

07/16/2016

Was told they would call to schedule someone to come out. That was 6+ months ago, still no call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

01/12/2016

My family goes way back with using Bohnet Electric.  On numerous occasions I have taken broken lamps to them and had good success with them.   They have a store where they sell beautiful lamps of all kinds and they are specialists in repairing lamps.  Today I have two problems that require an electrician to come out to the house.  When I renewed my membership with Angie's List this morning, I then...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several visits to their store for lamp repairs at different times over the last summer.

Electrical Services