Bilt-Rite Construction Co

Founded 1952 • With Angi since August 2010

Locally owned and operated family business for over 59 years Free estimates Licensed and insured Reputation, expertise and integrity are why we have been serving mid-Michigan it its construction needs since 1952...

Precision Construction CO

Precision Construction CO

As experts in residential and commercial handyman projects, Precision Construction Co. strives to exceed expectations. With experience since 2010, we take pride in the quality of our work, responsiveness, and competitive pricing. We look forward to serving you and building a lasting relationship. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/19/2015

This was a pretty extensive project and it evolved.  Larry was great to work with and helped us think of things we hadn't considered from a design aspect.  I had many 'specific' requests on particular items and Larry was patient and accommodating through the entire project.   He accepted our project with tight finish deadlines and kept it moving along.  We're very pleased with how everything turne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our project involved replacing a one-car detached garage with a new two car attached garage.   We also expanded and added coverage for our front entrance/porch; and added new siding with stones coverage 1/3 of the way up on front side only.

CATEGORY sunrooms

07/08/2014

Work was done quickly and appears to be thorough. Received detailed written estimate. Payment terms 1/2 down, payment in full after satisfactory completion. Roofing completed in one day (large pole barn). Allowed me to discard reasonable amounts of  unneeded unrelated items in dumpster used for construction debris as long as I complied with rules about types of material allowed for dumpster rental...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roofing on pole barn, including replacing drip edge plus some sheathing & portions of roof truss that were water-damaged.  Cut down tree that was in the way of roofing, plus another dead tree in yard. Removed wood from cut trees, removed construction debris.

CATEGORY roofing,replacement windows,sunrooms

02/03/2014

It went well. I have used Bilt Rite for all of my construction issues and am very satisfied with the quality of their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a portion of siding which had melted due to the reflection off of the neighbor's window.

CATEGORY sunrooms

12/14/2013

Did a great job, but it took longer than projected. Some days they came late or not at all. Final project was worth it, however.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Screened in deck.

CATEGORY remodeling,sunrooms

01/22/2012

Will finish review when concrete is done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was experiencing water seepage in the basement on one wall. Bilt Rite came out to review the problem. They dug down 8', put in a drainage field, and then waterproofed the wall. They also uncovered a window and old opening neither of which were sealed. Then the inside wall cracks were sealed. It has been too cold to do the concrete pouring but based on what I have seen so far I am sure it will be done correctly and professionally. And I have not had any seepage since the waterproofing. ANd Larry checks in every couple of weeks to make sure everything is okay.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways

Sun rooms,screeened in rooms,room additions,dormers,attic and basement finished,kitchens and baths,widow replacements,siding custom build garages and pole barns,decks,Concrete work

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available