All Star Mechanical

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2007

300 N Jenison Ave

Lansing, MI 48915

Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service fees may apply. May contact through email....

07/19/2020

donald K.

Very professional. Did a great job of evaluating and gave a fair price considering it was Trane the premier brand. Explained everything in detail gave us options but did make his recommendation for what we needed. Extremely impressive knowledgeable and honest. Didn’t try to oversell. Which others did going with similar to what we had but was way over what was needed for our house. We would have definitely had him do the job but for other reasons it didn’t work out. He is top notch and one wouldn’t go amiss with himuuûuu

Description of Work
Only an evaluation and estimate were done.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

02/17/2020

Ming Y.

Larry found the problem quickly, and the problem is solved in 30 minutes. He is very professional and nice to work with,

Description of Work
The heater does not work. No hot air coming.

01/17/2020

Luke W.

Larry put in my new furnace on schedule and for exactly what he quoted this winter 2020. He also installed my AC unit last summer 2019. His work is neat and second to none. I've actually had other contractors comment at how nice Larry's work is. I've come to trust Larry and All Star Mechanical like no other contractor. It's hard to explain why I trust them because I trust no one. Maybe it was the two times he came out before the furnace install, for other issues I had, that he didn't charge me a penny for? I don't know? My wife was really impressed with him too, as when he came one time he actually asked her to let our dogs out of their crate so he could meet them. I'm told one of my dogs (Tipsy) was so excited she peed on Larry and he still answers my calls, lol. Thanks Larry you have a customer for life!

Description of Work
New Furnace

09/25/2019

Lindsay P.

Really well. Prompt and professional. Took time to give a lot of great info and answer questions.

Description of Work
Furnace inspection

07/03/2019

Rich K.

Larry came out even earlier than promised. It only took him one day to get out to the house from the time I called. This was important since the weather this week has been very hot. He was very responsive and texted me with his status. He resolved the problem very quickly at a fair price. I will definitely hire him again for any AC or furnace issues.

Description of Work
Air Conditioner condensing unit

06/29/2019

Daniel C.

I recently engaged All-Star Mechanical to replace my aging A/C unit. I am normally vigilant in securing multiple bids on larger jobs like this but have come to learn from earlier experiences that Larry at All-Star always comes through with a top shelf job at a very reasonable price. He is someone I know I can trust and no longer even seek competing bids for heating and cooling as a result. My new AC unit is performing very well after a string of recent hot summer days. Cooling seems more constant and quiet compared to our old unit. It is also cooling the far reaches of our upstairs spaces better than before. What is especially important to note is that our house is on the larger side at 4,500 sqft and our new A/C unit, a Trane 3.5 ton unit, is cooling our house as it should… and even better than our previous 5.0 ton unit ever did. I was skeptical when Larry first recommended going with a smaller unit as virtually every site I checked online advised installing a unit of 5 or more tons for a house that size. My conclusion is that Larry was completely right. This did not surprise me as he really knows his profession inside and out. The industry seems unified in pushing homeowners to buy more (spend more) than they need. I am very happy with the smaller unit that delivers a steady flow of cool air rather than the shorter on and off blasts of cool air. The air in our house also seems dryer, telling me that the smaller unit is especially effective at dehumidifying the air, another critical function of air conditioning. In short, we are very happy with Larry’s advice and the results of his work.

Description of Work
A/C replacement

06/28/2019

Barbara F.

Top quality installation, super responsive and professional, good price. Larry will be our first call for future projects or repairs.

Description of Work
New furnace and air conditioning system purchase and installation

06/19/2019

Ray S.

Al went well. The work was done very efficiently and you will find that Larry is a straight shooter, when it comes to services needed and pricing for the work that is done. I would highly recommend him at any time.

Description of Work
Furnace inspected. Humidifier updated and repaired.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/15/2019

Daniel C.

Our furnace failed due to a faulty blower (and motor). Larry was able to procure the replacement parts in the morning and we were up an running a few hours later. This small business always impresses me with prompt, professional, expert service. Larry is also very courteous and friendly. i have learned over the years that All Star Mechanical cannot be surpassed in heating and cooling service. They are always my go-to for quality service at a very fair price. Honestly i wish all my other mechanical repair contractors (plumbing, electric, roofing, etc.) could be as good as All Star Mechanical.

Description of Work
Furnace repair

03/01/2019

DJ L.

All-Star Mechanical deserves an A++. This is the type of leader-owned, community-focused, socially-minded business that we need more of in our world. Larry is an outstanding advocate for his community and his clientele. I requested a repair estimate for a non-English speaking client who's furnace had been out of commission for 2+ weeks during this brutal winter. Larry accommodated a visit to this individual's home within 48 hours and was able to identify/solve the problem in a single visit! I admired All-Star Mechanical for their stance on equality and justice; but I fell in love with them even more after experiencing the STELLAR customer service and IMPECCABLE work. Kudos to the entire All-Star Mechanical team. We will be utilizing and recommending their services whenever possible!

Description of Work
Furnace Evaluation + Repairs

Doty Mechanical Inc

For over 30 years the Doty family has been providing quality heating and cooling installation, maintenance and repair service to the Lansing area. As Lansing's only locally owned Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, Doty Mechanical is committed to Lansing and the people that live here. We are dedicated to offering the exceptional service our customers deserve. That is why our technicians are NATE Certified (which goes way beyond being factory trained). We can repair your furnace or air conditioner regardless of brand, or if you are ready to purchase a new one, we will happily provide you with a FREE ESTIMATE! Our customers are a huge part of our past and, more importantly, our future success. If you are new to Doty Mechanical again we say welcome, if you are a current customer we thank you for your continued patronage.

Heavy G Heating & Cooling

Heavey G Heating & Cooling takes pride in offering the best customer service, the most technically trained service professionals and the friendliest team. No one loves helping you like we do, and it shows! Our goal is to exceed your expectations to provide a true comfort experience that feels right, because you know it’s right.

Home Town Heating & Air Conditioning

Official Carrier dealer, offering full line of industry leading heating, cooling, and indoor air quality products and services including duct cleaning, 24 hour emergency service, free sales estimates and great customer service.

Check, American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Heating, ventilation & air conditioning installation & service. New construction. Remodels. Replacements. Add ons.