All Phase Remodeling Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since November 2009

All Phase Remodeling, Inc. is a design/build company established in 1985 by Lyle Whittaker, C.G.R. to serve the Greater Lansing Area. The name All Phase Remodeling was chosen out of a desire to assist clients with "all phases" of home improvement and to meet the changing needs of our clients over the years - from great room additions for the growing family, to converting bathtubs into showers and adding grab bars or ramps for those who need to make their homes safer as they age-in-place. As a Design/Build firm we can offer our clients "one-stop shopping" - from designing the project with your budget in mind to constructing the project according to the designs and material specification. Heather McDonald has been assisting our clients to achieve the best design to suit their needs since she came on board in June of 1999. We have trained and experienced carpenters on-staff to construct these projects with the quality and precision that you have come to expect from All Phase Remodeling. Our Lead Carpenter, Mike Langtry, has been with us since 1992. Over the years we have developed a wonderful team of sub-contractors we can rely on for electrical, plumbing, drywall, and other specialty work. We hope that our many years of experience in the remodeling field in the Greater Lansing Area will convey confidence and trust in our company. We look upon our clients as our growing family so we strive to provide a friendly, efficient and comforting experience that will enhance your home forever and have you revisit All Phase Remodeling, Inc for future remodeling projects. Cost is determined by job....

LBS Demolition

The expert team at LBS Demolition offer responsive, top-quality demolition services at competitive rates. We have proudly served Southeast Michigan since 2012 and have performed a wide range of both commercial and residential demolition projects. We specialize in removal of concrete, swimming pools, decks, sheds, and interior strip-outs. At LBS Demolition, we go out of our way to make the demolition experience as painless as possible. We get the job done efficiently with speed and accuracy. Our team will answer all your questions and help you feel comfortable with the demolition process from start to finish. Give LBS Demolition a call today and receive a free estimate for your structural or interior demolition project.

Pure Energy Window Company

Pure Energy Window Company is a residential replacement window company providing State of the Art replacement windows, attic insulation & entry doors to residential homeowners throughout all of Southeastern Michigan & Lansing. We pride ourselves on providing superior customer service and the most efficient products. While other companies claim to save you energy we GUARANTEE IT! Energy is our business...it's in our name!

Offers by Pure Energy Window Company on Angi
Markin Co.

Locally owned company, with owners that have over 30 years of experience in the industry. Specializes in doors, windows, siding, and roofing. Products sold by Markin Co are environmentally friendly and innovative.

Offers by Markin Co. on Angi

10/01/2020

They have been my go to company for work around the house however they are no longer in business as the owner is now retired.

Description of Work
reframe door and replace siding

06/26/2018

Lyle gave me a competitive estimate and a reasonable start date. He took great care to make sure the door style in the new room matched the existing doors and his painter did a superior job matching the existing stain for the new doors and wood work. His carpenter Mike is amazing. Heather was great about answering all of my questions during the entire project. My realtor told me that the new room ...

Description of Work
Needed an office converted to a bedroom in a house that I had just purchased.

Category egress windows,picture framing,remodeling,woodworking,doors

01/26/2015

They sent a representative out to watch my wife and see how she gets around the house. They were very knowledgeable and cared about what she needed. They arrived on time. They used subcontractors and everything flowed well. They cleaned the area well. She loves the new bathroom.

Description of Work
Made the bathroom hadicapped assesable.

Category home remodeling

07/13/2014

The company has a very accommodating staff. They listened to our needs and quickly produced a couple proposed layouts for the remodeling job. We reviewed their plans and suggested changes that they incorporated and then they produced a final proposal with a detailed description of the work to be done. We agreed to the proposal and they began work on the project. They had sub-contractors who provid...

Description of Work
Designed and remodeled our basement to provide a bedroom, bathroom and living room area.

Category remodeling,home remodeling,basement remodeling

01/20/2014

These folks were great. We had bought a house the year previous and felt like we really needed to get the work done so we could finally move in. They put in a wall with French doors, replacing an opening and an odd pole/shelf combo that really didn't fit. The team was careful to match the original decor and building style, a 1930s cape cod, staying within our budget. We felt some urgency to get th...

Description of Work
They put in a wall with French doors separating a fireplace room and living room. They made a very long L-shaped room into two standard-sized bedrooms and a hallway for the rooms to open on.

04/25/2013

We have used All Phase Remodeling Inc off and on for the last few years. They are reliable, they are responsive, usually the same day, to my questions, they are efficient, they protect my floors and furniture from bringing equipment in and out, the pricing has been right, the quality is extremely good, and I wouldn't hesitate to call them again if I needed something.

Description of Work
All Phase Remodeling Inc finished remodeling one of our bathrooms.

Category home remodeling

03/29/2013

I really liked All Phase Remodeling. They were real prompt and they followed through on everything they said they do. I would highly recommend them. The quality of their work was good. I felt like they knew what they were doing, had good ideas, and did good work. I would use them again and actually just called them a little while ago.

Description of Work
All Phase Remodeling did my porch. The remodel my porch and turned it from a 3 season to a 4 season porch.

Category sunrooms

03/26/2013

All Phase Remodeling was the first of three contractors I contacted through Angie's List to get back to me. Heather set up an appointment for Lyle to come out and assess the job. He was on time and thorough and efficient in his review. He promised the estimate to me in a week and delivered on time, calling me first to go over the plan verbally. The proposal was complete and understandable. Very pr...

Description of Work
We are turning a bedroom into an exercise room and want to complete the transformation in a short timeframe. Included in the job are replacing lights, finish a closet door frame and a couple small repairs to a wall, all before painting.

02/04/2013

I liked All Phase Remodeling; they seemed professional, but their prices were a bit out of our range. This may have been due to their high level of professionalism, including having a designer on staff. It was nothing personal about them; it was just that we could not afford to hire them for the project. I think they are definitely worth talking to if somebody has a project in mind.

Description of Work
I got a quote from All Phase Remodeling to completely remodel my bathroom and basement as well as fix our plumbing because we had old water lines and the water pressure was extremely low.

Category plumbing,home remodeling,basement remodeling

10/15/2012

Lead was discovered on the rear door job, so they prepared the site to comply with EPA standards for closing off the site. This required the use of a tent-like structure of canvas and plastic sheets. The existing step-down had to be modified for safety purposes with an addition to the existing step. Lyle Whittaker, owner of the company, worked closely with me to build the new step, to ensure that ...

Description of Work
Replaced exterior (rear) door with an insulated door; removed the storm door. Sanded and planed the existing front door so that it would not stick. Replaced deadbolt locks and knobs on both doors. Built a new door step on rear door.

Category remodeling,doors

Design Build, Remodeling General, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements, Windows, Doors, Exteriors, Additions, Sunrooms, Porches, Cabinets, Stair Lifts, Home Improvement & Repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express