A B C WAREHOUSE

With Angi since December 2008

DELIVERY AVAILABLE. MAIL ADDR: PO BOX 436001 ONE SILVERDOME INDUSTRIAL PARK PONTIAC MI 48343-6001....

Thee Electric Co

Thee Electric Co

Thee Electric is a Lansing area based full-service electrical contracting company that has been serving the mid-Michigan area since 1981. We are located at 16429 Upton Rd. East Lansing, Michigan. Thee Electric continually strives for perfection in every aspect of our electrical contracting business. Thee Electric is experienced in residential and commercial construction. Thee Electric Co. is committed to providing the latest technology with quality products at competitive prices for our customers. We offer free estimates, service calls and a smile by our by highly-trained technicians.

09/20/2020

when I got home from buying what they said was a new tv and opened the box there was no screws for the stand and no remote. Called them n they said oh yeah we got it. Yes because they sold me a used tv instead.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a new smart tv

CATEGORY appliance repair,appliance sales,tv sales

12/18/2008

They were fantastic. Ryan, the guy who came here, was very responsive. He fit me into his schedule and came in one day and solved the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A B C came out and fixed my dishwasher.

CATEGORY appliance repair

APPLIANCES/SMALL APPLIANCES, VACUUMS, FLOORCARE, HOME AUDIO/VIDEO, DIGITAL CAMERAS, CAMCORDERS, TELEVISIONS, PORTABLE AUDIO, SMALL/MOBILE ELECTRONICS, PHONES/ COMMUNICATIONS, COMPUTERS, HOME OFFICE, FURNITURE/MOUNTS, GAMES & TOYS, MUSIC INSTRUMENTS, & POWER TOOLS.