Presidio Pest Management

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2013

4581 Lapeer Rd

Lake Orion, MI 48359

Bedbug Experts in Michigan, Presidio Pest Management, offer full-service bedbug extermination & pest control services. We are your discreet, professional, top-line solution for killing bedbugs & other annoying pests. Our team is capable of expertly handling all your problems, no matter the size of

06/16/2018

Thomas M.

its been great! they came out and sprayed one time - inside and outside...and we have literally seen zero ants and spiders in our home since. before spraying, we were seeing quite a bit of both.

Description of Work
spray for ants, spiders, etc inside and outside home

04/25/2018

Dana P.

I highly recommend Presidio Pest Management, we have been customers for the last 2 years. Their service is exceptional. If you ever have a question or a problem, they always respond promptly. All of their technicians are professional, knowledgeable and friendly. They send you a detailed service report after every application. We have not had a single issue with mosquito's since we began using their services. We have a wooded area behind our home, and a pool, we can sit on our deck have dinner, and enjoy a fire all night long and we are not ever bothered with mosquito's. Our first year we had a problem with WASP's, I immediately called Presidio, even though we only used their services for mosquito spraying, he immediately sent someone out to my home within 20 minutes, to deal with the problem. I highly recommend their services, excellent, and exceptional customer service.

Description of Work
Mosquito Repellent service

Category pest control

Thanks so much for the review and thanks for being a customer we sure appreciate it

11/18/2017

Stephanie P.

The spiders are no longer an issue. I haven't seen a single spider since the treatment. We're very pleased with Presidio and plan to have them out every year.

Description of Work
We called Presidio because we had an indoor spider problem. They went above and beyond and sprayed the interior and exterior of our house.

Category pest control

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. We sure do appreciate it.

11/15/2017

Kimber H.

I would highly recommend Presidio Pest Management! Recently, we were faced with a bedbug infestation in our home. Bobby at Presidio was wonderful! From our first telephone conversation to our final inspection, Bobby was awesome! He is kind, sympathetic, patient, extremely knowledgeable and very thorough. He explained in great detail the heat treatment process and immediately put my mind at ease. He took the time to answer all of my questions and was always a pleasure to talk with. After the heat treatment, Bobby came back three times to inspect our home. We are bedbug free thanks to Bobby at Presidio! We will only use Presidio for all future Pest control needs. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Bed bug extermination

Category pest control

[Member Name Removed] thank you so much for taking the time to write these kind words. We really enjoy the process With all our customers and appreciate you very much.

08/08/2017

ruby C.

The problem did not go away. There werr a few follow up visits but the problem did not stop, only laid dormant for a few months.

Description of Work
heat treatment

Category pest control

Mrs Clinksdale I'm so sorry to hear of this this is definitely the 1st that we've heard of your dissatisfaction and the problem still remaining. We take every customer satisfaction experience extremely serious and I'm going to contact you if that's OK I was able to pull your file and will be reviewing it shortly .

08/04/2017

Dawn C.

Every encounter we've had has been A+

Description of Work
Being in a property management setting and using different companies throughout the years, there are NOT enough GREAT things to say about Presidio! We couldn't have made a better selection for a pest control company. We have treatments 2 times a month for whatever a resident may need. Anything from ants and bees to fleas and bed bug treatments. Scott is our regular tech and we couldn't be more satisfied with all of his professionalism and help. We also recently had Caitlin her for a heat treatment. She was also amazing.

08/02/2017

katherine S.

Did a great job, very attentive, called back several times over the ensuing weeks to make sure all was well.

Description of Work
Bed Bug eradication.

07/31/2017

Sean G.

On the morning of our heat treatment, Bobby and Caitlin arrived on time and ready to work. They interested our home respectfully but with an air of confidence and professionalism. We went over how the treatment would go and what I could expect and it played out exactly as they said it would. I came home to check on things and Caitlin had completed the heat treatment and been very thourough about replacing the things they moved to speed the heat. I count be happier with everything so far and feel very confident that Presidio took take of the problem.

Description of Work
We needed to confirm and remediate bed bugs immediately. While most companies suggested it was too early to cgo firm, Jim at Presidio took his time and made sure he confirmed what we already suspected.

07/29/2017

Michele J.

The customer service was excellent!! They were knowledgeable, clean and were quick to come out to solve our issue! I would highly recommend them for any pest control or problem you may have. Best company we've had so far do work at our home! Even called and came back just to make sure everything was alright. Couldn't of thanked them enough! Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Insect and bug control

07/28/2017

Joann L.

Extremely Well. Professional and great follow through!

Description of Work
**** Roach Evaluation / Treatment

Mario G.

Great the problem has been taken care of no more carpenter bees

Description of Work
Top notch company top-notch service

MICHELLE C.

Great service at a reasonable price - awesome customer service - locally owned and operated - highly recommend!

Description of Work
Inside and outside spray for bugs and mosquitos

Category pest control

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to review us. I sure appreciate it.

Bruce R.

Bobby is the owner of the company and a very nice person to deal with. They did the initial heat treatment and came back several times to check on things. I did a lot of research and found them to be the only company in Michigan that heated the whole house to get rid of those nasty little pests. I was very happy with their service and would recommend their services. They are very thorough and respond quickly if there is any issues what so ever.

Description of Work
Had a problem with bed bugs, I tried to fight them on my own for like 3 months with no success.

Category pest control

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]. It's been a while hope all is well.

Suzanne P.

Considering it was a nightmare for me, the whole heat process went excellent! Very little work on our part. After the procedure there was one or two bedbugs still alive, & from what I understand it only takes ONE lousy bug to start an infestation. Because I was so "bit" up from them originally, Bobby himself did a complete 2nd process to WHOLE house with no extra charge to me, and the process takes up the whole day. I was extremely impressed with him & his customer service! You Don't ever want these in your home, but if this does happen to you, I would call Presidio in a heartbeat! It's been a year & a half since I had this done, ¬ one bug has been found since! I'm extremely happy with Bobby & his company & I believe you will too. Thankyou Bobby for a class act company & excellent customer service! Suzy & Ron Pawlak

Description of Work
We had an infestation of bedbugs in 4 rooms of our home!

Category pest control

Hey Mrs Powlak. Thank you so much for the kind review. Hope all is well.

Catherine K.

Smoothly. They arrived in the time frame promised. They did a very thorough job. We were extremely impressed with the results!

Description of Work
Mosquito and tick control in our wooded yard.

Jeff Z.

Fantastic. Technician was thoroughly knowledgeable and professional, plus very friendly. Patiently explained all the hows and whys of what he was doing and kept me informed of status throughout the entire process. Followup visits were more of the same. A great company with great people who care about their work and their customers.

Description of Work
Bedbug extermination

07/11/2017

Scott H.

They showed up on time. The gentleman seemed fairly knowledgeable. There is supposed to be a quarterly followup and I don't know when that is scheduled yet so communication is sparse.

Category pest control

Thanks for taking the time [Member Name Removed]. We sure appreciate it.

11/18/2015

Katherine N.

08/24/2013

Susan U.

I called to get information about whether or not we might have a bedbug infestation. After listening to my descriptions and observations, Chris gave me informed feedback about bedbugs and other similar household pests. He listened to and answered my questions carefully. I chose to make an appointment to have him do a visual inspection. He rearranged his schedule so that he could come that day. He also called me to let me know he was running early. After inspecting what I thought might be bedbugs (and indicating that they weren't), he did an inspection of the bedroom, explaining what he was looking for. He was quite certain there were no bedbugs, but gave the caveat that they can be difficult to find. I asked him about the canine inspection. He said they could certainly do that, but that it was expensive and he really didn't think it was necessary. He said to give him a call again if I was still concerned. I sincerely appreciated Chris's honesty and willingness to change his schedule. He was very pleasant, personable, and knowledgeable. In addition, there was no charge for the inspection, even though he spent about 30 minutes with me, and had to travel from out of town to my house. Although I can't speak to how the services to exterminate would be, based upon the experience I had, I would certainly call Presidio again if I had any issues with pests in the future.

Description of Work
Visual inspection for bedbugs.

08/15/2013

Bernadette D.

He was the only one whose method I agreed with out of the companies I spoke with. He doesn’t make you take your clothes to the dry cleaner, and he uses heat treatment instead of bug bombing. He also works with another company that offers dogs that will sniff out the bed bugs. He was a find. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
He treated our home for bed bugs.

Vanish Pest Control LLC

Vanish Pest Control is a company that prides itself on honesty, reliability and having the knowledge of the industry to provide the best service possible to our customers. We specialize in carpenter ants and many other insect and pest problems. There are many different services to chose from, such as Monthly, Bi-monthly, Quarterly, Seasonal and One time services. That way we can do our best to match our services to the customers needs and the time frames in witch is needed to properly service the property. We also offer other pest programs like are MOLE SERVICE, WHOLE YARD MOSQUITO FOGGINGS, MICE BAITING and taking care of those large dangerous and sometimes hard to get to BEE'S NEST'S. Give us a call and give us a try its a FREE INSPECTION so why not right? FULLY LICENCED AND INSURED COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL

Offers by Vanish Pest Control LLC on Angi
    CJB Pest & Mosquito Control

At CJB Pest and Mosquito Control we provide over 85 years family experince combined with exceptional service. Our knowledgeable staff and state certified technicians will not only provide you with the best options to eliminate your problem, but focus on informing you, the home/business owner on how to help prevent future problems in your home or business. Detailed inspection reports and environmental recommendations are provided with most services. Proper pest control treatment for your home or business is an investment; you want a company who will be sensitive to your needs as a home or business owner. Our family will treat you like family. We provide only the best in pest elimination and preventive programs.

Award 2022
    Offers by CJB Pest & Mosquito Control on Angi

$25

We offer detection, inspection, prevention, eradication and extermination for bed bugs, roaches, fleas, mice, rats, bees, spiders, ants, termites and more. We service most counties in SE Michigan and invite you to call us for a no obligation discussion of how we can help solve your pest control problems.