HOMETOWNE LUMBER & KITCHEN CENTER

Founded 1922 • With Angi since November 2010

201 S Carpenter AVE

Kingsford, MI 49802

Roughly 40 Employees family owned facility...

06/27/2015

Lorrie V.

Very good experience! Kathy walked me through the entire process. She helped design and redesign my kitchen multiple times to get it exactly the way I wanted as I changed my mind multiple times. She was very patient and professional every step of the way. She informed me of the costs and I was very comfortable working with her. There was one cabinet door that was not sealed properly; she promptly took care of it and it was replaced at no charge to me. The most impressive part of the whole experience was that every time I walked in the door, the employees knew my name and welcomed me.

Description of Work
Designed entire kitchen. Helped plan location, size, and types of cabinets, countertops and appliances.

Category countertops, interior designers, remodeling, home remodeling

06/24/2015

Merlin C.

*PERFECT* materials arrived in a timely fashion very impressed with quality of materials and the professionalism of the employees!

Description of Work
Provided all materials for a complete bathroom renovation.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Wallside Windows Inc

Family owned and operated since 1944, Wallside sells directly to the homeowner, manufacturing and installing its own products. With a factory/showroom located in Taylor, Mich., the vinyl window manufacturer services two thirds of the lower peninsula of Michigan and northwest portions of Ohio.

L.I.C General Roofing Solutions LLC

16 years roofing experience, second year working as subcontractor doing all types of roofs such as shingles, metals, rubber and also cedar shake. If you have any questions just give me a call and we can schedule an appointment. 9092350072

J Display Case

We are a custom acrylic fabrication shop with stock designs also shown on our website. Our quality is the finest in the acrylic industry. Display cases, wall cabinets, display covers and bases for antiques, model ships, collectibles, and turntables. Safely packaged and shipped to your door. We ship to all of the US states and cities in 48 contiguous states. Email or call us for a free quote 1 800-971-6276.

Satisfaction

Just ask we offer just about everything