DETAIL EXPRESS

Boats
Auto Glass
Auto Tires
Auto Detailing

Auto and boat detailing, winterization. Auto, residential and commercial window tinting....

09/12/2014

11/17/2012

Awesome.

Description of Work
I contacted Todd from Detail Express in regards to detailing my boat. The boat sat in the water all season long and had quite a bit of scum on it. Todd and his company did exactly what the said they would do and the boat looks like brand new. If you're looking to get that brand new look again from your boat or car you won't be disappointed. Call them with confidence.

10/18/2007

Their pick-up and delivery service was very convenient. My boat had a lot of use and was very messy. The wash and wax made my boat look super white and like-new. The wrap is awesome to have during the hard winter season.

Description of Work
I recently got my 20 foot ski boat prepared for the winter. This company came to my place and picked up the boat and took it away for 2 days. They cleaned it with a acid wash, waxed it and shrink wrapped the whole boat. They returned it to my driveway when they completed the job. The clean up service was $300 and the wrap was about $130, I believe they charge by the foot.

Category boat sales

AUTO DETAILING, MARINE DETAILING, MARINE WINTERIZATION, PAINTLESS DENT REMOVAL, WINDOW TINTING, WINDSHIELD REPAIR & REPLACEMENT, PAINT PROTECTION FILM & OZONE TREATMENT.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check