Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services

Founded 1985 • With Angi since September 2011

4.3

Full Service Plumbing and Drain Cleaning. Together with Clean Earth Environmental...

A & R Wastewater Management

A & R Wastewater Management

Since 1972 A&R has been helping solve challenges concerning Septic, Sewer, Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, and other Environmental Services. 24/7 service available call, text, or email for residential, commercial, and industrial wastewater services.

05/28/2018

The dispatcher told me the tech would call with an estimate once he diagnosed the issue, and the range for an hour service call is $195-300 depending on what they find. A friend let the tech in my house. He was almost 2 hours past promised arrival time. He was at my house less than 15 minutes, did NOT call me. I was furious to discover a bill for $195!! Apparently their MINIMUM service call. What ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small water leak behind bathtub

CATEGORY plumbing

08/13/2015

These guys were great. Parents had never had tank pumped so no one knew where it was. They used a camera to find it. Then cleaned and inspected. Very professional and friendly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
found septic tank pumped,. Inspected and certified tank so we could sell

CATEGORY plumbing,septic tank,drain cleaning

08/10/2015

They provided an inspection. This went really well. The septic tank was collapsing. They provided a new septic tank. The representative took the time to explain the situation to me and answer my questions. After the septic tank was replaced, the dirt was smoothed over and it looked very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was Clean Earth that was associated with Roto Router. They provided an inspection and replaced the septic tank.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

07/07/2015

When I called to set the appointment, the lady was very professional and accommodating with the date/time I requested. She asked what the problem was and gave me an approximate idea of the cost, assuming that the plumber did not find anything different and had no issues. The plumber arrived early to the neighborhood, but did not find the house easily; I waved him down to my driveway. He was a very...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snaked and cleared the kitchen sink drain, the bathroom sink drain and the toilet to the sewer line.

CATEGORY sewer cleaning

04/23/2015

They were very good. They did more than expected actually. I would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Roto-Rooter come out about a month ago. They cleaned out my sewer lines outside and actually put in some new ones.

CATEGORY plumbing,sewer cleaning