Petro Plumbing & Mech.

Founded 1996 • With Angi since January 2016

Petro Plumbing is a family owned business with over 20 years of experience in residential, commercial, and industrial plumbing. From drain cleaning to bathroom remodeling to industrial builds, there's no project too big or too small....

R.W. LaPine Inc

At R.W. LaPine Residential HVAC Service, our goal is to provide our customers with quality and affordable solutions to their heating and cooling needs. We know the importance of a knowledgeable staff and uncompromising service. We offer consultations to suggest improvements and ways that our customers can save money when heating and cooling their homes. We can design a system for any budget! We also service all makes and models of equipment. Our knowledgeable staff can diagnose any issue and provide solutions to get you back up and running. The majority of power consumption in today’s homes come from the heating and cooling equipment. So call us today and let us tune up your current unit or install a high efficiency system. Our excellent reputation and long list of satisfied clients attest to our superior craftsmanship, attention to detail, clear communication, honesty and integrity.

Dependable Plumbing Services, LLC

I am a young Master plumber with over a decade of experience. I have a great reputation, references, and I'm fair priced. My Masters License # is 8112291. My contractors # is 8003785. I charge $70.00 Dollars per hr. with a one hour minimum. I offer over the phone estimates for water heater, water softeners, and basic service work. I do offer a senior discount. My office is in Paw Paw. I service most of Southwest MI.

Blue Wolf Concepts

We know Michigan water! We do not contract our work out, we are a family-owned business with over 100 years of combined experience. We offer Michigan's best water treatment Systems, Drinking systems with 100% Customer Satisfaction Service. Rated # 1 in the World Customer Satisfaction by RainSoft Factory. We are Michigan's problem water specialists! Made in America with a Lifetime Warranty! FREE WATER TESTING AVAILABLE!! https://www.bluewolfconcepts.com/water-testing

Offers by Blue Wolf Concepts on Angi

02/28/2019

Matthew W.

This was no easy job as we faced numerous challenges replacing old rusted galvanized pipe with modern PEX and PVC and rerouting some heating. Petro plumbing has a lot of experience. I always know I am in good hands with Petro Plumbing.

Description of Work
Replaced all plumbing and adapted some heating runs in a two story 130 year old historic home remodel

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

02/28/2019

Matthew W.

Petro Plumbing & Mechanical are the quintessential professionals.

Description of Work
Plumbing and Heating work

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

02/22/2019

Tom B.

I like working with them, I have use them in the past, they do good work, that is why I keep on working with them.

Description of Work
Plumbing work.

02/22/2019

Linda B.

Highly recommend Used a few times .Good company

Description of Work
Water softener

07/26/2017

Kristal E.

We first hired Petro Plumbing to finish some plumbing in a bathroom we were adding. They did an awesome job. Two years ago we called them to address a leak in our basement. The plumber that came was obnoxious and left dirt and debris throughout the basement. We scheduled an appointment with them last week for today, July 26. At the time of the appointment, I received a call saying the plumber scheduled to come was ill but that someone else would come between 2:30-3. No one came and there was no follow up call to cancel. No one responded to the call I made. Ten years ago I thought them awesome. The quality and professionalism of this company has certainly changed. I would not recommend them.

Description of Work
We first hired Petro Plumbing to finish some plumbing in a bathroom we were adding. They did an awesome job. Two years ago we called them to address a leak in our basement. We scheduled an appointment with them last week for today, July 26. We needed to have a faucet replaced, another repaired, a shower handle repaired and a drain fixed.

06/06/2017

James G.

The copper pipes in our unheated out building froze and burst in the winter. I called on Friday. The plumber was here Monday, as scheduled. He fixed the pipes quickly and showed us how to make sure they are completely drained so we don't have the problem again.

Description of Work
Fix copper pipes that burst in winter.

07/14/2016

John C.

Description of Work
Quoted a price complete bathroom upgrade. Probably very typical price for a contractor. However, it was beyond what I wanted to spend so wound up doing the work myself.

Category plumbing

Plumbing, water softener systems, water heater repair/installation, clogged toilets, drain cleaning, bathroom remodeling, kitchen remodeling, sump pump repair, backflow testing, leak detection, garbage disposal repair/installation, emergency plumbing services, water filtration systems, boiler repair/installation, toilet installation, winterization services