OTTO KIHM AUTO & Tire SERVICE

Founded 1937 • With Angi since July 2010

Full Service Automotive Repair, Servicing All Makes & Models. ASE Certified Technicians....

Bartholomew Heating & Cooling Inc

Bartholomew Heating & Cooling Inc

Third Generation Family Owned and Operated for over 65 years. Governors Energy Excellence "Contractor of the Year". Guaranteed Service and Installation. Offer Emergency Service for all your needs.

02/15/2018

First time in, it was misdiagnosed, but I brought it back and they fixed it and did not charge me for the second testing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alternator needed replacing.

08/14/2017

Originally everyone thought it was the alternator, but it was later determined to be the water pump. The loud ratting noise is gone and I was happy to get my car back the same day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced water pump and serpentine belt.

CATEGORY

09/27/2016

I called on Saturday, took the car in on Monday, and it was diagnosed and repaired that day. They explained everything to me, gave me options, and got the job done. I was very satisfied with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair an engine timing issue.

07/11/2016

Best customer service. I know they keep the customers best interest in mind. Been using for 2 years and would not take my car anywhere else. Great service and great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection, oil change, brakes.

08/08/2015

I stopped in to ask about prices and services. Spoke with Greg. He was very professional and had excellent customer service. I had not planned on actually having servic done that day since I did not have an appointment, but he said he could fit me in. I left my car with him and came back after work. He greeted me at the desk, reviewed what they found with my car and gave recommendations. I appreci...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change and checked on clunking noise in front end of car.

CATEGORY auto repair

Heating and Air Conditioning, Alignments, Oil Change, Safety Inspections, Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspections, New and Used tires, lawn mower tires, utility trailer tires, Engine Diagnostics, Electrical Repairs, Tune up, brake service, manufacturers scheduled maintance, check engine light, srs light, bulbs, brakes, tune up, filters, alternators, starters, batteries, fleet service, transmission repair, driveline, cv joints, axles, u joints, wipers, water pumps, timing belts thermostats, ASE Techs

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa