Maintenance Masters

Founded 1988 • With Angi since July 2008

114 Wilson Ave

Kalamazoo, MI 49004

120 full time employees. Additional phones - (269) 342-8486, (269) 962-0009, (616) 458-3525. Additional contact names - Cindy Flamm, Tobey Flamm, Steve Totten....

12/01/2013

Laurie R.

Category handyman service

04/17/2013

Marsha R.

The job went wonderful. The guys came and got the garage cleaned out, the yard picked up and the garage down in one day. (also hauled it all away) The next day they came back and laid and leveled some top soil. My sister is very happy with the job and would use them again.

Description of Work
My sister doesn't have a computer so I found Maintenance Masters on Angies List for her. She called and Jerry came out to see what she wanted done and gave her a price and a date. Of course it rained quite a bit that week so he kept in touch and they decided on a time to get the job done. She had a garage full of crap that had to be cleaned out and tore down as well as some yard cleaning.

Category hauling services

07/15/2012

Adam G.

They did a good job cleaning up the space after hauling it away.

Description of Work
We had a hot tub hauled away from our property. They took a little extra time to get the job done, but we weren't in a rush and they knew there was no urgency.

Category hauling services

03/03/2012

Michelle V.

They went above and beyond what I expected.thanks

Description of Work
I noticed this list said they weren't licensed or bonded. I know that they ARE licensed and bonded. Great people, friendly, prompt, and they go the extra mile. Clean too :)

Category carpet cleaners, handyman service, hauling services, landscaping, lawn service, window cleaning, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters, floor cleaning, driveway pavers

Hands On Deck Painting and More

Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Lynese Davenport. I am an expert in painting, carpentry, flooring, and custom counter tops. I have been doing these jobs for 3yrs, so any work you have for me, I am guaranteed to get it done. So when you have time, we should get to know eachother

Ledbetter Construction

Ledbetter Construction specializes in nearly every need a home owner could run in to. We aim to provide quality service in a timely manner. With over 40 years of experience we are equipped to take care of your home! Our mission is to improve the community that we live in. Seeing our neighbor’s lives impacted by the services we offer is why we do what we do. The quality of our work gives a sterling reputation for you to trust and rely on. Working with you is a great honor and provides an opportunity for us to put our words in to action.

Searles Painting

Searles Painting is family-owned and operated, we're committed to making your home painting experience easy and low-stress with our unique combination of personalized service, quality work, and an efficient process. As an Owner Operated company, I take pride in all of my work and I guarantee my customers satisfaction. Please call us or click for an estimate today!

Janitor, window cleaning, power washing, carpet cleaning & upholstery, construction clean-up, floor care, painting, epoxy floor coatings, water clean up, lawn care, landscaping, driveway grading & installation, repair and consulting.