Ledbetter Construction

Founded undefined

Ledbetter Construction specializes in nearly every need a home owner could run in to. We aim to provide quality service in a timely manner. With over 40 years of experience we are equipped to take care of your home! Our mission is to improve the community that we live in. Seeing our neighbor’s

4.3

4.4

general contractors (4)door installation (3)interior painting (3)woodworking (3)home remodeling (2)handyman (2)drywall (3)architect (2)house painting (1)roofing (1)decks & porches (1)

12/29/2021

Robyn S.

We are very happy with the job Kenny and company did in less then ideal conditions. They worked tirelessly and made sure everything got done. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Roofing, Remodeling - General

Category picture framing, remodeling, roofing

Work Completed On 12/30/2021

08/12/2021

Hersh M.

Great communication. Nice work. It's the deck I wish I had when we built the house 30 years ago. They are a professional business and know what they are doing. I wouldn't hesitate to use them in the future, I already have a project in mind.

Description of Work
Deck removal and replacement

Category decks, picture framing

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

08/10/2021

Andrea B.

So professional with communication, work was exactly what we wanted and beautifully. I have been recommending this company to many friends and family. They will be working on my bathroom next.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel, Drywall, Painting, cabinets painted, flooring, lighting.

Category drywall, picture framing, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 07/20/2021

05/10/2021

Laura W.

The project went perfectly. We had a limited time to get everything done, and they met and exceeded the scope of the project. Experienced, efficient and skilled are a few of their qualities. Hands down, I would hire these folks again.

Description of Work
interior painting & general repairs

Category contractors, drywall, handyman service, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters, doors, property management

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

01/07/2021

Kristina C.

Kenny and his team were so professional and very nice. They showed up and worked quick and efficiently. Very fairly priced. Would hire again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Ceiling drywall replaced.

Category contractors, drywall, remodeling, woodworking

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

Review for Ledbetter Construction - 8802 W De Ave, Kalamazoo, MI - 39163502

12/22/2020

Mike W.

I can’t praise enough how great this company was for me. They did a fantastic job doing a installation for a bedroom fan, remodeled our deck, and fixed a leaky toilet. These are my go to guys for nearly everything in my home!

Description of Work
Handymen, Remodeling - General

Category handyman service, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, house painters

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to continue the reputation.

12/15/2020

Kevin R.

No one bothered to respond. I will not consider this company in the future.

Description of Work
Requested quote for driveway, garage and sunroom.

Category contractors

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

[Member Name Removed], I apologize for the company not responding. We will be reaching out to you today.

06/11/2020

Philip G.

Job was too small for Ledbetter.

Description of Work
remodel deck

Category remodeling, architect

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

02/27/2020

David A.

It was excellent and they did a great job. They did the job very quickly as well. They kept the work area clean.

Description of Work
They replace 3 doors with casing and the threshold at the bottom of each door way.

Category doors

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

02/26/2020

Sheri P.

I felt like they did a very good job. Very detailed and gave me different options that we could do as well.

Description of Work
Framing in our basement.

Category contractors

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

Thank you for providing an opportunity to work in your home!

02/25/2020

Tonia S.

i requested a quote from Ledbetter Construction. They were responsive and took the time to find a spot in their schedule to accommodate me. Unfortunately my timing was off and I needed to reconsider having the work done. I appreciate their willingness to assist.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category architect, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

Thank you for your kind words!

Contact

Phone

8802 W De Ave

Kalamazoo, MI 49009

Website

Ledbetterconstructionllc.com

We are not licensed in plumbing, HVAC, or Electric. However, the network we have created and work to maintain allows us to integrate those services into any project that needs it. Without the added hassle of having you find your own.

2101220884