Ledbetter Construction

• Trade License Locale
  • Residential Builder

8802 W De Ave

Kalamazoo, MI 49009

Ledbetter Construction specializes in nearly every need a home owner could run in to. We aim to provide quality service in a timely manner. With over 40 years of experience we are equipped to take care of your home! Our mission is to improve the community that we live in. Seeing our neighbor’s lives impacted by the services we offer is why we do what we do. The quality of our work gives a sterling reputation for you to trust and rely on. Working with you is a great honor and provides an opportunity for us to put our words in to action....

4.4

4.3

Resposiveness

4.4
general contractors (3)woodworking (2)door installation (1)interior painting (1)house painting (1)home remodeling (1)handyman (1)drywall (1)architect (2)

01/07/2021

Kenny and his team were so professional and very nice. They showed up and worked quick and efficiently. Very fairly priced. Would hire again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling drywall replaced.

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,remodeling,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2021

Photo for Ledbetter Construction - 8802 W De Ave, Kalamazoo, MI - 39163502

12/22/2020

I can’t praise enough how great this company was for me. They did a fantastic job doing a installation for a bedroom fan, remodeled our deck, and fixed a leaky toilet. These are my go to guys for nearly everything in my home!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handymen, Remodeling - General

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to continue the reputation.

12/15/2020

No one bothered to respond. I will not consider this company in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested quote for driveway, garage and sunroom.

CATEGORY contractors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2020

[Member Name Removed], I apologize for the company not responding. We will be reaching out to you today.

06/11/2020

Job was too small for Ledbetter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodel deck

CATEGORY remodeling,architect

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020

02/27/2020

It was excellent and they did a great job. They did the job very quickly as well. They kept the work area clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replace 3 doors with casing and the threshold at the bottom of each door way.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

02/26/2020

I felt like they did a very good job. Very detailed and gave me different options that we could do as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Framing in our basement.

CATEGORY contractors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2020

Thank you for providing an opportunity to work in your home!

02/25/2020

i requested a quote from Ledbetter Construction. They were responsive and took the time to find a spot in their schedule to accommodate me. Unfortunately my timing was off and I needed to reconsider having the work done. I appreciate their willingness to assist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

CATEGORY architect,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2020

Thank you for your kind words!

Home projects never seem to be simple. Our company aims to make the process as seamless as possible. Under our licensing we offer every service needed to complete the full gambit of home maintenance and upgrade.

We are not licensed in plumbing, HVAC, or Electric. However, the network we have created and work to maintain allows us to integrate those services into any project that needs it. Without the added hassle of having you find your own.