Home Improvements

Founded 1994 • With Angi since November 2011

I am a Licensed builder and generally do all the work myself but have sub-contractors that have been working with me for several years to help. My proposals indicate that a deposit is required to schedule job and most large jobs only require 1/3 down. I....

Irish Roofing & Exteriors

Irish Roofing & Exteriors services the West Michigan community, providing quality work for your home or business. Ensure that your investment is well protected with Irish Roofing, where we are craftsmen, not contractors. Services Include: Roofing Repair, Roofing Replacement, Siding Installation, Exterior Door & Window Installation.

Offers by Irish Roofing & Exteriors on Angi
Ortiz Construction

At Ortiz Construction our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 4+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimate!

Armored Roofing & Construction

Armored Roofing & Construction is a family-owned company in Michigan that is founded on the principles of craftsmanship and quality. We have decades of experience and if it does not have to do with fortifying your home with world class quality, we don’t do it! Armored is your strongest partner in construction.

09/19/2016

Great. They came on Saturday after talking to them on Monday. Quick and efficient.

Description of Work
Built new steps

Category decks

07/07/2015

Tim is great. Have hired him for multiple projects. This fall will have him remodel my kitchen and build me a fireplace mantle. He has been very helpful in helping us get a house ready to sell. He works quickly and is quite professional

Description of Work
Fixed ceiling in kitchen

06/08/2015

Angie's list solicited input for this business. We are DIY-ers, but when we need help, we will definitely call Home Improvements. Tim did not solicit this review.

Description of Work
Tim Shaver is my former neighbor. We have not needed his services, but I wanted to post something about him personally, as an objective reviewer. His own home and lawn were always kept beautifully. He and his family cared for their elderly neighbor, looking in on her, spending time with her, and keeping her son posted on how she was doing. Tim was more than gracious to us when our dog bit him (we later found that the dog was poorly bred, and had to be put down). He is a hard-working man of integrity and character. Should we ever have need for what he does, he will be the first person we call.

Category handyman service

Thank you [Member name] for the kind words, most people would not go out of there way to say such nice things. I thank God I have not changed my ways, Feel free to look at what I have been up to on my business Facebook:Home Improvements By Tim Shaver. Say hi To [Member name] and kids.

04/20/2015

He took the screens that we wanted fix away with him to get it refixed and he said he would call us back. This was on a Thursday and he said he would call us on the following Monday to set up a date. He called and said because he is 50 miles away he could not get to us for another week and that was ok. The following Monday he was here with the screens and installed them which I did not expect him ...

Description of Work
I use Home Improvements. I had him come over to put a new door lock on an outside screen door which had it have a lock on it because it is the only door between my disabled wife and the outside backyard. He brought over 2 different door locks because he wasn’t sure which one to fix. One of them fixes and he didn’t charge us for the second one.

Category handyman service,screen repair,doors

10/25/2014

He is very professional and Knowledgeable. Would hire him in a heartbeat. As a matter of fact may have him redo my kitchen.

Description of Work
repaired kitchen ceiling. Did a good job

Category handyman service

Home improvements also additions, decks, basements, kitchen and bath, siding, screened-in porches, custom bars and fireplaces. I am very successful in repairs and maintenance in residential homes & commercial offices.

HVAC, concreate & brickwork.Majior plumbing