Glass Doctor of Michigan

Founded 1962 • With Angi since October 2009

6400 Stadium Dr

Kalamazoo, MI 49009

At Glass Doctor® we fix your panes! Locally owned and operated, Glass Doctor is your one-stop shop for home window repair, auto glass replacement and commercial glass services. Our professional, uniformed technicians will diagnose the problem quickly, give you a price up front, and perform the service to the highest quality. The extra value you will receive from Glass Doctor is what sets us apart, from our Advantage Plan for home services to our G12 guarantee for auto glass services to our Commercial Care® program for business services. Discover why nationally recognized retailers depend on Glass Doctor for their complete glass service, with local attention to detail. When glass breaks call the doctor, Glass Doctor....

07/12/2018

Gabriella Y.

It went very well! They showed up in a timely fashion, quickly but efficiently fixed all four of the windows and was very kind an professional! Great quality work!

Description of Work
New windows

Category replacement windows

10/10/2017

Theresa R.

On time and very thorough with the repair

Description of Work
Repair stone damage in windshield.

10/09/2017

Jennifer T.

They were on time, pleasant, and professional.

Description of Work
Windshield replacement

11/22/2016

Jeff C.

Glass Doctor came out within a day of contacting them to provide an estimate for the replacement of a broken window. They contacted me about a week after ordering the window and made arrangements for the replacement. They arrived at my house at the time of the appointment and called 30 minutes ahead to make sure it was still a good time. They were professional, courteous and did a good job. I would use them again.

Description of Work
We had a broken double pane window in our basement.

Category glass repair

01/02/2015

ginger H.

Harmon Glass contacted my insurance company and got authorization for the fix while I was on the phone with them. They made two trips to my house to fix it. First, they had the wrong day, and I was not home. The second time they showed up but I had given them misinformation about the part that was needed and they were unable to fix it. Next, I took my car to their shop in Kalamazoo, Michigan, and they did a fine job of making the repair. They waved a portion of the deductible because I had made the trip there. I was impressed with their professionalism at each encounter. This was covered by my car insurance, so there was little cost to me. Date of service: December 18, 2014.

Description of Work
I needed my car windshield replaced as it was cracked from a stone hitting it.

Category glass repair,auto glass

04/08/2014

Nancy H.

When I made the appointment, I was asked if I had a heated garage, and I answered NO. Apparently that information was not given to the technician, as he arrived without a heater. The auto glass glue will not set in temps < 40 deg. Two other technicians came 2 days later, with a heater and did the installation.

Description of Work
Replaced rear window of auto.

01/25/2014

Shirley T.

The new windshield had a scratch on the side so they offered to replace the windshield again or waver my deductible. I chose not to pay the deductible.

Description of Work
Replaced the windshield.

01/02/2014

Alexander A.

From first contact when I called and spoke with Candy to the installation today, Harmon was professional and outstanding. My auto insurance provider wasn't responsive when it came to returning my calls and answering my concerns so, once I explained this to Candy after taking the initiative to research a windshield replacement myself, she was kind enough to contact my provider and work through the approval process with a conference call between the three of us. She also researched my deductible. Overall a smooth and straightforward experience. Thank you, Harmon! NOTE: the approximate cost of service listed represents the total without taking my deductible into consideration.

Description of Work
Harmon Autoglass replaced the windshield on my vehicle as well as worked closely with my auto insurance provider.

09/11/2013

Danielle W.

The guy who came out to the house was very good. They ended up having to come back a second day because the girl on the telephone did not place the correct order for me. I was a little bit surprised at that since she took my VIN# and everything to "assure" me that they would have the proper windshield on the truck when they got here. But, the guy that came knew right away that the windshield was the wrong one and he made things right and came back the following day and replaced the windshield. He did a great job and even gave me a couple pointers on another repair that I needed to take care of because of the same accident. I would definitely use them again in the future!

Description of Work
They came out to my house and replaced the windshield in my vehicle for me. A tree fell in the road and broke my windshield as I was driving down the road. My car was not able to be driven because the damage was so severe. They came out and fixed it and got me back on the road again. Great service!

11/23/2011

Stephanie R.

From the time I made the appointment to the receptionist to the technician, it went great. Very courteous.

Description of Work
My windshield stripping was coming loose. I called and made an appointment. They told me up front it would be $25.00 to re-glue. I arrived and they took my car in and not ten minutes later they came back and said it was ready. He explained to me that it actually just snapped back in and that there was no charge.

Quality Building Solutions LLC

With over 7 years of professional window, door, siding, inside and out trim work installation experience, we are here to address all your window, door, siding and trim work needs that you may have.

Markin Co.

Locally owned company, with owners that have over 30 years of experience in the industry. Specializes in doors, windows, siding, and roofing. Products sold by Markin Co are environmentally friendly and innovative.

Offers by Markin Co. on Angi
    Wallside Windows Inc

Family owned and operated since 1944, Wallside sells directly to the homeowner, manufacturing and installing its own products. With a factory/showroom located in Taylor, Mich., the vinyl window manufacturer services two thirds of the lower peninsula of Michigan and northwest portions of Ohio.

Auto Glass
    American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check

Custom shower doors, custom mirrors, cabinet glass, patio tables, insulated units, commercial doors, glass tabletops, window or door screens, commercial & residential work, new installation, repairs.