DEYOUNG LANDSCAPE SERVICES

Founded 1960 • With Angi since September 2008

Full service landscape company...

Wenke Lawn Care

Wenke Lawn Care

Wenke Lawn Care provides lawn care services including mowing, trimming, fall/spring clean ups, landscaping, and other general landscape work. We provide high quality and affordable lawn care. I've been operating the business for 4+ years and have had hundreds of different jobs each with their own needs. I operate a relatively small company hoping to expand that provides a personal approach to your lawn.

Offers by Wenke Lawn Care on Angi

06/07/2018

No response to Angie's list request for an estimate and no response to phone call 6/4/18 either.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence repair/replacement and replacement of wood trim along sidewalks

CATEGORY fencing,landscaping

09/13/2016

It's just one part of the service that I had a problem with. The prices are good. I had a problem with the lawn cutting. I put my complaint in for the past 2 years. They do a pivot turn so sharp they rip my grass off by the root and they continue to do it so I'm going to get someone to cut, but I like all their other service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do lawn and yard work.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

08/09/2016

They are a little pricey. I am very picky on how things are done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did snow removal.

CATEGORY snow removal

02/04/2015

They were very good. The timeliness and quality of their work were good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They rebuilt a deck.

CATEGORY decks

03/10/2014

As a person with a disability, using a wheelchair for mobility, clearing snow is an extremely dangerous task for me. DeYoung Landscaping made sure my driveway was very well plowed and my walk was shoveled every day. They were timely and very reasonably priced. Without a doubt, I plan to use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snow removal.

CATEGORY snow removal

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL, LAWN FERTILIZATION, WEED, INSECT & DISEASE CONTROL, LAWN MOWING, TRIMMING OF DRIVES & WALKS, CLIPPING BLOWING, SPRING & FALL LEAF REMOVAL, TREES & SHRUBS, PRUNING & TRIMMING, DEEP ROOT FERTILIZATION, INSECT & DISEASE CONTROL, DECKS, PATIOS & WALKS, PONDS & WATERFALLS, RETAINING WALLS & STEPS, TRELLISES & ARBORS, FENCING, PERENNIAL GARDENS, LANDSCAPE REMODELING, IRRIGATION, SNOW PLOWING.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa