Crystal Carpet Care Kalamazoo

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Kalamazoo

Kalamazoo, MI 49009

We are a small business that mostly specializes in carpet cleaning and restoration. We offer other services such as power washing, roof shampooing and many more. We treat every job as if it were our own home, so you can trust that it will be done right the first time. ...

carpet cleaning (18)pressure washing (4)water damage restoration (4)upholstery cleaning (4)dryer vent cleaning (1)mold removal (1)roof cleaning (1)deck cleaning (1)

01/13/2021

I used their service every three months and they were perfect that's why people try to use them as much as they can. They were nice people they do a good job and they were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They clean the carpet and do pressure washing.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2021

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to know you are happy with our service and will continue to hire us in the future.

01/13/2021

They did a fabulous job on my carpets. My carpets were externally messed from previous tenants plus, I have pets. So my carpets were in poor condition. They honestly look brand new when they were done. Everything was fresh & clean, they were professional, and very timely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My carpets cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2021

Thank you for your review. We always try to meet the needs of our clients. We are pleased to hear you were happy with our service.

01/13/2021

It went great. They were very professional, they got in and they got the job done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did carpet cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2020

Thank you for your review. We are glad you were happy with our service.

01/11/2021

It was excellent. I called them as they were busy, they took their time, I asked them to do my carpet, stairs and bedroom and they di that as unplanned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my carpet and furniture.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2020

Thank you for your review. We always try to accommodate our customers! Glad we were able to fit you in when you requested.

01/11/2021

It was great. They were in and out, quick, they did a good job, they were super friendly and they knew what they were doing and I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did carpet cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2020

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it and look forward to working with you again.

01/11/2021

They did very well and they were excellent. They came when they were supposed to, they were reliable and the results of the work was great. They did good quality work and I would highly recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some roof cleaning for me.

CATEGORY roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you were pleased with our work.

01/09/2021

Amazingly fast, and with better results than expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,water damage restoration,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2021

Thank you for your review. We always do our best to go above and beyond expectations.

01/09/2021

Very professional and courteous!!! Will always reccomend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2021

Thank you for your review. We've built our reputation on word of mouth.

01/07/2021

Crystal Carpet is amazing! As our vendor the team delivers prompt, efficient and excellent customer service. Tony is the best, he’ll update you on any apartment clean he enters and gives great recommendations. Taryn is so sweet and super efficient with scheduling. I highly recommend choosing them for your apartment turn and occupied needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2021

Thank you for the kind words. We always try to accommodate with scheduling needs and recommendations.

01/07/2021

Prompt, affordable, quality service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2021

Thank you for your response We are glad you were happy with our service.

Carpet cleaning and restoration, tile and grout cleaning. Vct stripping and wax. Power washing, soft washing, dryer vent cleaning and more.

Carpet installs and carpet patching.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal