Rivertown Flooring

Michigan
Michigan: Contractors

3053 Gilmore Ln

Jenison, MI 49428

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Flooring

Flooring

flooring
flooring installation

Hardwood Floor Refinishing, standard or custom stain colors available. Many types of finishes and sheens available. Also hardwood floor installation, buy material from me or one of the big box stores, custom installation! Removal and disposal of existing layers of flooring if needed or desired. Luxury Vinyl Plank installation, buy it anywhere, custom install, also Sheet Vinyl installation! Also shoe moulding and baseboard moulding if needed or desired....

hardwood floors (53)flooring (22)

01/04/2022

Beth G.

This is the second time we have hired RIvertown Flooring to install/finish wood flooring in our home. We could not be happier with the job that was done! Andrew is amazing and extremely talented. His knowledge and experience were the reasons we hired him again in our new home. Would not hesitate to hire him again in the future!

Description of Work
Install new wood flooring and sand and stain existing to match

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

Review for Rivertown Flooring - 3053 Gilmore Ln, Jenison, MI - 39587362

10/21/2020

Aaron P.

Andy came to our house to refinish our upstairs living space about 6 months ago and did a fantastic job. The original hardwood floors were in rough shape from previous owner's pet urine. By rough shape, I mean ROUGH shape. Andy sanded, filled, repaired, stained and the floors look beautiful! Would absolutely recommend.

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Refinishing

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

08/23/2019

Victoria C.

Start to finish, Andy Lockwood is hands down the best in floor refinishing! After ripping up carpet throughout my home, I noticed that there was significant pet stain damage to the hardwood floors from a previous owner. I didn’t have much hope that the floors could be salvaged. I had an idea how I wanted the floors to look. Andy gave me his recommendation…which was not at all what I had originally planned for the floors. Andy’s idea exceeded my plan! The floors turned out beautifully, they are stunning. Andy is methodical and takes his time to do a thorough job. You will not be disappointed in choosing Andy from Rivertown Flooring to refinish or repair your hardwood flooring.

Description of Work
Refinished hardwood floors

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

02/19/2019

Sara R.

Andy was such a great man for our transition from tile flooring to hardwood. He was hardworking, honest and trustworthy, and completely professional. To say our job was difficult was a complete understatement but Andy, through it all, remained professional with a smile on his face. He removed more than 1000 sq/ft of tile on our main level and replaced with hardwood. We were gone during the initial removal of tile and he communicated with us a few times a day letting us know the updates, which was so helpful. After our initial consult and quote he even noticed the wood we were looking for go on sale and communicated that with us so we could save money on the overall project. Seriously, could not have found a better person for the job and would recommend to anyone and would hire him again in an instant.

Description of Work
Removed tile from main living space and replaced with hardwood

Work Completed On 02/18/2019

02/15/2019

Jenny P.

Andrew came over to the house very promptly to give us an estimate. He was very professional and knowledgeable about hardwood flooring. He brought some wood samples with him too. He was very friendly but when it came to getting the job done, he didn’t mess around. Our floor looks beautiful and we love it. If you are considering getting a new wood floor or refinishing your old one, I highly recommend you give Andrew at Rivertown flooring a call. His estimate was right on and he cleaned up when he was done.

Description of Work
We pulled out our living room carpet a few years ago and put down 4 area rugs in its place. We wanted to replace it with hardwood flooring. The floor was very unleveled so we needed it pulled up and new subfloor installed.

Work Completed On 02/07/2019

01/29/2019

Carol N.

Done in 2 days. Floors look like I bought them new. He put down tarps to protect rest of floors and cleaned everything up after. I highly recommend him

Description of Work
Wood floors sanded and refinished

Work Completed On 01/23/2019

Review for Rivertown Flooring - 3053 Gilmore Ln, Jenison, MI - 37683992

01/20/2019

Susan O.

We left on vacation and came home to like new wood floors!!! He did an outstanding job they look absolutely beautiful. He was detailed and even fixed a few minor issues with molding. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Woodfloor sanding and refinishing

Work Completed On 01/19/2019

08/17/2018

Sue L.

Andy did an outstanding job. He was reliable and prompt , friendly and easy to work with, and did a professional job on our floors. I would not hesitate to hire him again or recommend him to others. We appreciate the quality job he did on our floors.

Description of Work
refinished wood floors in living room, hallway, and 2 bedrooms

06/29/2018

Matthew W.

EXTREMELY pleased with the price and the results. Honestly he exceed expectations. Just a nice down to earth honest guy who prides himself on great craftsmanship. Would Strongly recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Sand, stain, and refinish roughly 800sq. ft. of White Oak

Work Completed On 06/15/2018

Review for Rivertown Flooring - 3053 Gilmore Ln, Jenison, MI - 37201290

03/27/2017

Karen K.

The floors look fabulous. They are old floors and looked awful. Now they are beautiful. He kept to his time table and I have to say everything was very clean when he was done. Andy was able to reinforce my stair railing, also. I am very happy with Andy's work.

Description of Work
I had the dining, living and stairway floors refinished.

Work Completed On 03/09/2017

Wood floor refinishing, wood flooring installing, pre finished hardwood flooring: sales and installation. Repairs to hardwood floors, removal and disposal, replacement of hardwood flooring. Sheet vinyl flooring installation, luxury vinyl plank flooring installation. Subfloor prep or installation. Removal and disposal of existing layers of flooring prior to new flooring installation.

carpet installation