PurePro Cleaning

Founded 2019 •

1593 Bauer Rd

Jenison, MI 49428

Please call for more details.

We specialize in cleaning the exterior of residential homes! We go above and beyond for every one of our clients! We remove the mold from your siding with a soft wash strategy in order to avoid damage to your home! We clean windows with the care that is needed! We look at every window from different angles to ensure a streak free cleaning! ​ We pride ourselves on punctuality and do our best to show up at the time of your scheduled appointment! We are also extra careful around the beautiful plants that surround your house!...

pressure washing (4)window cleaning (3)roof cleaning (1)siding companies (1)deck cleaning (1)

08/03/2021

I was impressed with the quality and surprised by the price. I also used this contractor for my cottages and he made the cement look amost new and the walkway. Great and excellent work!

Description of Work
wash a cottage and building

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 07/27/2021

08/02/2021

It was awesome. That company is amazing.

Description of Work
They provided a window cleaning service for our house.

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 07/02/2021

07/26/2021

It was amazing! He was very clear and surreal with his direction of work and he executed every stuff as he was going through. He was clean and organize in an over all.

Description of Work
He power wash the exterior the house and he also detailed the exterior and interior of the windows. He cleaned the gutters on the cabin.

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

07/26/2021

The service was awesome. I like them. They were very prompt and their service was perfect.

Description of Work
The washed my dry store and did siding as well.

Category siding,pressure washing

Work Completed On 07/05/2021

07/26/2021

He did an excellent job and I have had him come out three years now. He is thorough, very dependable, and on time. Most of all, he is very trustworthy and I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
He pressure washed my deck, gutters, siding, and cleaned the windows in and out. He also cleaned the roof over my house and garage as well.

Category window cleaning,deck cleaning,pressure washing,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

07/13/2021

Very well. They showed up on time, were extremely courteous and professional, explained everything being done, and did great job cleaning the house and all trim and gutters. They used a cleaning mixture so they wouldn't have to use a hard power wash, reducing the risk of damage to siding. Very happy with job.

Description of Work
outside of home power washed

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 07/08/2021

House Washing, Window Cleaning, Deck Washing, Cement Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Roof Washing