All Area Plumbing LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2010

All Area Plumbing LLC is a residential plumbing company serving the greater Grand Rapids and surrounding areas, such as Jenison, Hudsonville, Wyoming, Grandville, Allendale, Holland, Byron Center, East Grand Rapids, and many more. We specialize in new home construction, remodeling, repairs, replacements, water heaters, sump pumps, toilets, garbage disposals, faucets, sinks, leaks, drips, vacume breakers, water re-pipe and re-piping, and much more. We are completely owner operated, Matt Sherman and James Johns. We have been in the plumbing industry for over 12 years each. We are fully licensed and insured. We are one of the few plumbing companies that still work on an hourly basis, as opposed to costly "flat rate" pricing. Check us out at http://www.allareaplumbing.net for more information!...

Specialized Plumbing Services, Inc.

Since 2007, Specialized Plumbing Services Inc has been serving the Zeeland, MI area and surrounding communities. The owner, Brian, has over 15 years of experience in the field to ensure every job is taken care of quickly and professionally. From large to small jobs, we can handle it all. We are locally owned and operated.

Pipe Monster Plumbing

Pipe Monster is passionate not only to bring you the values of the past like honesty and quality, but also the innovations of our present time. Instant water heaters, smart home plumbing devices, hot water recirculation, low threshold showers, and an un beatable value in our service department. If you are looking for a company with experience, look no further. Pipe Monster's got your back!

Service Professor Inc

Service Professor is one of the largest home service repair companies in West Michigan! From our base in Grand Rapids we serve more than 15,000 residential and commercial customers in 7 counties providing your electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling, and sewer service and repair needs. When it comes to creating the very best customer experience, few compare to Service Professor! Our commitment to providing exemplary service is the foundation of our business model and the driving force behind everything we do. Choose the team that values transparency and integrity and stands behind the work they do.

Offers by Service Professor Inc on Angi

02/24/2017

William W.

The crew was very professional. Their pricing was fair and honest. I would highly recommend them if you are looking for an honest, professional and quality company!

Description of Work
Installed necessary plumbing for bathroom in basement.

Category drain cleaning

12/07/2015

Chris M.

Easy to work with, great top notch work. Excellent communication. I plan on using them again.

Description of Work
Fixed toilet flushing and reseated.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

12/02/2015

Ron M.

This is a fantastic contractor. The most pleasant experience I found was the communication provided. We have done a lot of work in the past two years with various contractors and the biggest negative is lack of communication. With All Area Plumbing, Matt was in constant contact with me, replying to each of my e-mails and scheduling work in a prompt manner. The project is not complete yet, but with the three trips that have been made, I am confident in writing this positive review. Another thing about this company...I have experienced a company owner coming and giving a quote then sending a crew to do the work. Matt showed up to provide a very acceptable quote, then he and Jordan came and did the work. They were very knowledgeable, courteous and conscientious about cleanup. I would use them again in a heartbeat and encourage anyone with a need for plumbing services to give them a look.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel. Reroute entire plumbing to provide a separate shower, jetted bathtub, and two sink vanities. Removed existing bathtub/shower combo. Removed existing hot water heater and installed a new one.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

05/08/2014

Kym C.

I had two small jobs that have been needing to be done. I saw some Yelp reviews on this placed and decided to give them a try. Matt responded to my call very quickly and was able to come out the next day. He was great about explaining what he thought the time frame/cost would be and what some possible problems might be. He finished both jobs in his estimated time frame and cost (an outside faucet and reseating a loose toilet) even though there were a couple challenges along the way. He even fixed the loose toilet seat. Very nice gentleman, as well. I would highly recommend Matt for you plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Reseating a toilet and replacing an outside faucet.

Category drain cleaning

Thank you [member name removed], it was a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to working with you again!

All Area Plumbing LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2010

1915 Pinegrove Dr.

Jenison, MI 49428

New home construction, existing home remodeling, repairs, replacements, fixtures, water heaters, sump pumps, garbage disposals, faucets, sinks, toilets, leaks

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available