All Area Plumbing LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2010

All Area Plumbing LLC is a residential plumbing company serving the greater Grand Rapids and surrounding areas, such as Jenison, Hudsonville, Wyoming, Grandville, Allendale, Holland, Byron Center, East Grand Rapids, and many more. We specialize in new home construction, remodeling, repairs, replacements, water heaters, sump pumps, toilets, garbage disposals, faucets, sinks, leaks, drips, vacume breakers, water re-pipe and re-piping, and much more. We are completely owner operated, Matt Sherman and James Johns. We have been in the plumbing industry for over 12 years each. We are fully licensed and insured. We are one of the few plumbing companies that still work on an hourly basis, as opposed to costly "flat rate" pricing. Check us out at http://www.allareaplumbing.net for more information!...

Specialized Plumbing Services, Inc.

Since 2007, Specialized Plumbing Services Inc has been serving the Zeeland, MI area and surrounding communities. The owner, Brian, has over 15 years of experience in the field to ensure every job is taken care of quickly and professionally. From large to small jobs, we can handle it all. We are locally owned and operated.

02/24/2017

The crew was very professional. Their pricing was fair and honest. I would highly recommend them if you are looking for an honest, professional and quality company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed necessary plumbing for bathroom in basement.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

12/07/2015

Easy to work with, great top notch work. Excellent communication. I plan on using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed toilet flushing and reseated.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

12/02/2015

This is a fantastic contractor. The most pleasant experience I found was the communication provided. We have done a lot of work in the past two years with various contractors and the biggest negative is lack of communication. With All Area Plumbing, Matt was in constant contact with me, replying to each of my e-mails and scheduling work in a prompt manner. The project is not complete yet, but with...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel. Reroute entire plumbing to provide a separate shower, jetted bathtub, and two sink vanities. Removed existing bathtub/shower combo. Removed existing hot water heater and installed a new one.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

05/08/2014

I had two small jobs that have been needing to be done. I saw some Yelp reviews on this placed and decided to give them a try. Matt responded to my call very quickly and was able to come out the next day. He was great about explaining what he thought the time frame/cost would be and what some possible problems might be. He finished both jobs in his estimated time frame and cost (an outside faucet ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reseating a toilet and replacing an outside faucet.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

Thank you [member name removed], it was a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to working with you again!

New home construction, existing home remodeling, repairs, replacements, fixtures, water heaters, sump pumps, garbage disposals, faucets, sinks, toilets, leaks

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available