The Grate Haus

Founded 1981 • With Angi since November 2011

20 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charge is $99. Emergency service available work on all makes and models. We're proud to represent the biggest names and broadest display of stoves and fireplaces in Michigan. Our location in Jackson just off I-94 provides easy access to residents of south central Michigan. A fireplace or stove can provide years of enjoyment and even save money on your heating bills. Let us help you find the one that fits your taste and needs....

Integrity Home Exteriors

Integrity Home Exteriors

Our most important goal is customer satisfaction. We understand that its not just another project on another house... it's Your Project on Your HOME. We strive to provide every customer with the best service and most enjoyable project experience.

Offers by Integrity Home Exteriors on Angi

06/16/2016

When I called to book an appointment, the Grate Haus was very professional and booked an appointment that was convenient for me.   She told me who would be coming and when and that I would be receiving a phone call before he got there.  Sure enough, the morning of the appointment Dan called and let me know he was 30 minutes away.  He arrived, put shoe covers on and proceeded to check out my firepl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired my gas fireplace that was not working and also provided a thorough cleaning

07/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced main circuit board and "tuned up" pellet stove. Price was fair, work was very good. Only issue was that we had to wait almost a month during winter for the service. I recommend them.

07/23/2015

05/17/2010

I traveled from Ann Arbor to Jackson to see the mechanisms/logs available in their showroom, which was more extensive than the displays I'd seen in other stores. While there, I spoke with someone who explained the types of logs and sizes available and provided me with some brochures. I also arranged to have Mike Mann, the "fireplace specialist," come to my home in Ann Arbor to evaluate both my fir...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old gas fireplace mechanism/logs for 2 gas fireplaces and replaced with new mechanism/logs that I had ordered through their store. Removed old gas fireplace sets from my home for appropriate disposal.

CATEGORY fireplaces

Thanks for your comments. We provide that same service you received to all our customers. If we can ever help you again, please call us.

Residential & Commercial, Wood & Gas Stoves Design & Installation, Gas Log, Coal & Fireplaces

Cement Chimney