Billy White Roofing, LLC

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2007

1710 E High St

Jackson, MI 49203

Billy White Roofing is a locally owned, full service roofing contractor serving the Mid-Michigan area. We use only the highest quality materials and deliver superior workmanship, with outstanding results. Of our many goals, our first and foremost is your satisfaction. Since 1994, Billy White Roofing provides the professionalism, attention to detail and quality workmanship you deserve. We take care to protect your property during the job, maintain a clean jobsite and work efficiently. When the job is complete, a thorough, multipoint inspection ensures that your new roof system is exceptional. You'll never have to worry about failures in workmanship, as all our jobs carry labor warrantees. From new constructions to tear-offs, with any industrial, commercial or residential project, we are committed to providing customers with quality service while controlling costs and maintaining a prompt work schedule. Please contact us with any questions or to discuss how Billy White Roofing can solve your roofing problems....

01/28/2022

jennifer K.

Billy White Roofing, did an amazing job on repairing my roof. I would definitely use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
Repair of My roof.

06/04/2018

Craig H.

The guys were very good and fast. Showed up when scheduled and finished in 2 days.

Description of Work
Complete tear off and replace

Category roofing, skylights

05/03/2018

Carol W.

Very well, great crew and good clean up. Also sent a follow up inspector.

Description of Work
Double roof removed new roof applied

04/04/2018

Theresa C.

very satisfied, professional crew, cleaned up very well. Over all I am very happy and would recommend. Price was in line with others in the area :)

Description of Work
new roof / with old tear off

06/05/2017

Debra P.

We were very pleased. They arrived the day after the storm damage to put up the tarp. The work to replace the roof was excellent. They replaced sagging plywood, installed J channel that should have been there, but was not, and did the flashing around the chimney. They covered the landscaping and used magnets to pick up nails. A representative of the company checked the work the day after completion

Description of Work
Tarp to cover missing shingles after severe windstorm. Total replacement of roof shingles.

05/19/2017

Linda B.

The job went smoothly. I was very impressed with all aspects of the job, and especially how thoroughly the crew cleaned up afterward.

Description of Work
replaced roof shingles and removed empty chimney chase

03/17/2017

Vicki S.

Thank You for helping us out after the big windstorm!! My husband cannot get up on the roof any longer so we were desperate!! You were quick to respond and I thank you!!!

Description of Work
Roofing repairs

02/15/2017

Jodi B.

Repair went well, Work was done within a few days! You can always count of quick service!

Description of Work
I am a Real Estate Agent in Jackson and I recommend BWR to all of my clients and also to other fellow agents. I needed a quick repair on a ridge vent, called BWR, they were out the next day and provided a quote. Very reasonable!

12/02/2016

Dorothy F.

It went wonderfully. It was efficient and quick. I would also like to add that Jessica was very friendly and great to work with.

Description of Work
We had some fascia replaced on the roof line.

11/04/2016

Jeff D.

Almost unbelievable! They started and finished in one day; on the day they said they would be there, and the job site was so clean you could not find one scrap of evidence they were ever there (except all the leaves within 15 feet of the house were raked up and gone. I would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
Complete re-roof, strip off and re-shingle full house.

09/20/2016

Norman P.

Very well. Repairs were completed in one day.

Description of Work
Roofing repairs

09/11/2016

Ted T.

Two years later we have over a half dozen leaks and the original one is still there too. First they tried to blame my building's HVAC, then it was their sub-contractor, then it was the HVAC again, now it is the placement of the scuppers. I've recently had a more reputable contractor on my roof and they showed me a half dozen photographs of problems on my roof where the proper procedures for applying a membrane roof were ignored. These include cold seams, pipes passing thru the membrane with no seal around them and heavy piles of caulk that have been laid on in the vain hope it would solve the problem. From my first complaint of a leak following the application of the new roof this company has sent rude and argumentative staff switched off with seemingly reasonable individuals who would promise to fix the problem then fail to do so. I've given up on this firm and am about to have my roof replaced again in order to fix all the problems this company created.

Description of Work
1000 SQ FT Commercial flat roof. Had a chronic leak, they said they could fix it if they replaced the roof.

08/18/2016

Kristin G.

Responded promptly to phone call. Sent someone out the next day to assess and repair in one trip! Had me text a photo so they could get all the details right! So thrilled to have it repaired. Rain would travel the vent every time it rained.

Description of Work
Repaired leak from improperly flashed exhaust vent in roof.

07/28/2016

Dwight V.

Went great, they were there at 7:30 worked hard and non stop until the job was done, kept the area clean as they went and was finished by 3:00 pm. Great job

Description of Work
Removed old roof, replaced roof boards and installed new roofing

07/01/2016

Tamra B.

The crew was punctual, professional, and efficient. Our roof was stripped and replaced and the cleanup after the process was excellent. I would highly recommend Billy White Roofing.

Description of Work
Roofing

04/12/2016

JAMES T.

It went very well we thought. Showed up on time finished the roofs in two days. Did excellent job on roofs. We love these guys. The only down side were not putting down something to cover our stuff in our loft so our storage got pretty dirty. They accidentally broke one of our flood light fixtures. The eves-trough guys did a great job, but ended up charging us an extra 150.00 over our quote. We did not like that. It took over two weeks to put up the eves. Didn't understand why they waited til they were done to tell us it would be 150.00 more. I think the eves guys were a different crew. The roof guys are good people. They did replace the light fixture they broke. We would use them again.

Description of Work
The provider removed the old shingles, fixed roofs where needed and put on 3 metal roofs. Cleaned up most of the mess. Then they put up a eves-trough on our barn.

11/24/2015

Ellie R.

Very good response for a quote. Sent a written quote with details. I was told they would arrive on Tuesday to do the roof. They did not even call to say they were not coming. After a phone call from me, they came the next morning. Very professional installers, and when they left everything was cleaned up. Satisfied with the completed job.

Description of Work
Replaced flat roof

06/27/2015

Daniel G.

Arrived on Sunday around noon. It was not the owner but a contract crew. Did not have the correct shingles and went to find them Brought back another load that was still not right color but explained that they couldn't match our current roof. We had to have repair so we approved the change. When removed older shingles found that there was still another roof underneath that had collapsed but did not remove that debris. Now 10 months later, the roof has started leaking in the exact same spot, it looks terrible and I would not recommend them again nor will I even allow them to come back and fix the problem.

Description of Work
Repair leak in roof.

Choosing to repair your roof rather than replace it always comes with risk. Not all roof leaks can be fixed with patch work. It is always recommended to replace the entire roof system. When you have a severe leak, there is generally unforeseen water damage underneath. Also it is very difficult to match a shingle that has been faded by the elements over time. I apologize for the dissatisfaction you have with our workmanship. At times it can be very difficult to fix a roof leak with a low budget. We would be more than happy to re-address this issue if you would like to contact us back in the office sometime.

10/30/2014

JAMES T.

Showed up on time. Did great job. Cleaned up after themselves. Were very professioal.

Description of Work
Roofed house

Thank you so much for choosing our company to complete your project!

08/22/2014

Sandra S.

The experience with Billy White's company was excellent from start to finish. The crew arrived on time and worked diligently during the two days that were needed to complete the project. All crew members were polite, professional and respectful of our property. Our crew chief went out of his way to make sure we were happy with the product and process at every step, and went "above and beyond" to make sure the work was at the highest of standards. At the end of the project, the crew was meticulous about cleaning up the nails and debris left over from the tear-off. A week later, someone from the company arrived to check on the quality of the work, to make sure we were satisfied and even brought a magnet roller to check for any remaining nails and/or debris that might have been left (he found only a few nails). All in all, we are extremely satisfied with Billy White Roofing, from the sales personnel, office staff and especially the hard-working roofing experts who gave us a beautiful new roof and would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for quality roofers.

Description of Work
Tore off existing shingles, installed new lifetime CertainTeed Landmark shingles on house and attached garage

I passed along your review to our team, it's always rewarding to get positive feedback on our work. We aim to provide the best service possible, and hearing that we fulfilled that task is always gratifying. Thank you for your business and commending review!

07/18/2014

Elizabeth D.

I had two layers of shingles on my house and those old square vents. I purchased the house two years ago and at that time the inspection stated that in about 2 - 5 years I would need to replace the roof. I called Billy White Roofing for an estimate and was scheduled for someone to come out on Saturday. There was a bit of a hiccup as the person ended up being sick but no one called me to let me know. I called the office and they apologized and told me that someone would get back to me on Monday. By Wednesday, I still hadn't received a call so I called the office again. Again, the girl apologized and was going to give me the estimators cell phone #. I stated that I didn't think I needed to have to call him to set something up as I had already called when there was a no show. She scheduled the appointment for the upcoming Saturday. This time the estimator arrived on time and apologized for the mix up. He was very nice and pleasant and told me that I had about a year or two left on the roof, but if I wanted to replace it, the cost would be $6,900. I said if they could get the price closer to $6,000 then we had a deal. He called me on Monday and stated his boss would agree to $6450. This turned out to be a good deal as I also had a coupon from Angie's list for $200 off. He told me that someone would call to schedule my job but they were already scheduled about three weeks out. After about a week and a half, I received a phone call on Friday that they would be out on Monday to do my roof. They told me I didn't need to be home for the job. I was told by my neighbors that there appeared to be about 17 guys (not sure if this # is correct) but was told there were a lot of them out here. They ripped off the two layers of shingles and had to replace one of the boards on the garage roof and some soffits. By the time I arrived home at 6:00 pm, my roof was completely done along with the roof vents. All of the materials were cleaned up and there was only a few small pieces here and there that I had to pick up. The roof looked fantastic. I also forgot to mention that I went to their offices as I wanted to put a different color shingle on then what I had. They had a lot of options available and with the help of several people, I chose the new shingle color. About a week or so after the job was complete, someone from Billy White Roofing came out to inspect the job as well as run a magnet around to pick up any loose nails or something that might have been left. He also went up on the roof to review everything and told me it looked good. Even though there was an initial bump in dealing with this company, I would recommend them highly. The roof looks fantastic.

Description of Work
put on a new roof and vents

06/19/2014

Charles D.

professional workmanship, on time, and as quoted.

Description of Work
removed old roof and installed class A architectural shingles

Category roofing, chimney caps

Thank you for your business and taking the time to review our workmanship!

05/20/2014

Dan R.

Very professional from estimate to clean up. Good crew that worked well together and remained busy all day. They covered all exposed plants with tarps and covered vulnerable windows with plywood. Removed rubbish immediately and would have completed the job in one day had they not slightly underestimated the amount of shingles. They came back and finished the next day. They did the job as the contract specified to my satisfaction and I highly recommend you let them give you an estimate. I had 3 estimates and they came in lowest of the 3, but the work was high quality.

Description of Work
Removed 2 layers of shingles and replaced with Owens Corning Oakridge shingles. Covered low pitched roof section with 60 mil EPDM flat roof system. New ridge cap vent system. Replaced 2 existing Velux skylights with same.

Category roofing, skylights

We are very pleased we could do business with you! We aim to satisfy all our homeowners needs, positive feedback is always rewarding. Thank You!

05/06/2014

Patricia W.

They are absolutely superb. I think the way they did the job and roof has held together has promised and he was really superb. I mean roofers are really hard to find. I would recommend them to anybody. He is professional and straightforward.

Description of Work
I used Billy White Roofing & Construction about five years ago.

Thank You for taking the time to look us up on Angie's List and reviewing our work!

03/31/2014

Robert B.

The roof was first and it was installed in one day. Next was the siding, etc. and although it took a little longer then expected the end results were very good.

Description of Work
New roof, siding, gutters and downspouts.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our work! We appreciate the work and hope to hear from you again for any future projects you may have!

All American Gutter Protection - Detroit

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

Integrity Home Exteriors

Integrity Home Exteriors is your single source for high-quality roofing, windows, insulation, doors, siding and gutters services in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan. Started by Adam Becker in 2000, Integrity has grown into a full-service residential, commercial and industrial exteriors contractor for all your installation, repair and maintenance needs.

Offers by Integrity Home Exteriors on Angi
    Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan

At Infinity Home Improvement, we make it our mission to combine excellent employees with superior products so that our customers can know that the job will be done right. This in turn lets our customers enjoy all the best life has to offer: safety, security, peace of mind, and a sense of family that will endure. That's why our expertly trained and experienced team is equipped to handle any size remodeling project from roofing jobs to siding projects and Gutter Helmet installation.

Offers by Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Residential and commercial metal, flat roofing, shingles, gutters, windows, siding, insulation & chimneys.