Aluminum Supply Co.

Founded 1954 • With Angi since November 2011

JASCO prides itself on timely, efficient, & friendly service! We offer free on-site consultation to our clients, as well as insured installation of our products. Our staff is ready to swing into motion any time you find yourself in need of our products & services....

Hard Times Property Maintence LLC

we are a family owned business we have five people in the immediate family that helps with bigger jobs and on most jobs its my son and I that do most of the work Billing is normally done at end of job on bigger jobs we ask for half down all jobs are on a bid proposal and it fully explains the job we will be performing we offer SENIOR CITIZEN & MILITARY DISCOUNTS AND FREE ESTIMATES

Precision Garage Door of Mid Michigan

24/7 emergency repairs. Expert garage door installation. Experienced technicians. American-made doors built to last. Proudly serving Mid Michigan since 2002. Don't let a faulty garage door leave you vulnerable. Call now, and we'll get it fixed today.

Offers by Precision Garage Door of Mid Michigan on Angi
Advanced Safe & Lock

Professional Locksmith company. Fully insured and bonded. We service all residential, commercial and Industrial accounts.

11/04/2013

Built according to contract. Used wolmanized lumber and PVC standards for the support attached to 4x4 blocks of wood. Used 2x6 joist (better than 2x4) with 2x5 side skirting to keep out animals from underneath. Platform used OSB and then trimmed it off with a strip of painted aluminum to protect the edges of the OSB from weathering. The entire was leveled. Overall, nice job. I would use them again...

Description of Work
Built a 8X10 ft. platform.

Category decks

06/24/2013

Work done in a timely and professional manner. I'm very satisfied with this company.

Description of Work
Screen and window repair

Category screen repair,replacement windows,doors

03/28/2013

They have been very satisfactory and are caring with their work. Their follow through has been great and they really stand behind their product.

Description of Work
They built a back porch for us, and most recently, they installed a storm door.

Category decks,replacement windows,doors

01/13/2013

I have used Aluminum Supply company of jackson on windows for my two previous homes. They have always been a good value. This time I got the measurement wrong for the new window, but they took it back and took another inch off of the width with no problem, even though it was my mistake. They do good work, and the people at the store location are friendly and helpful.

Description of Work
Repaired an aluminum storm window and fabricated a new aluminum storm window for my home.

Category replacement windows

Roofing, Siding, Windows, Doors, Interior & Exterior Remodeling, Snow Removal, Gutter Installation, Spring/Fall Gutter Clean Out, Porches, Decking, Storm windows & Doors, Screen Repair, Kitchen & Bath design.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available