Alpha & Omega Construction

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2012

3.5

Alpha & Omega Construction is a full service General Contracting Company. We have 4 divisions serving our community. Construction division, Weatherization / Insulation division, Lawn, Landscaping & Snow removal division, Dock & Ramps sales and service division. Alpha & Omega has 10 employees to serve our customers and can take almost any project -FROM BEGINNING TO END- Alpha & Omega has a showroom and offices located on 2900 Shirley Dr. in Jackson, MI (just north of red lobster) off of 127 North...

Hard Times Property Maintence LLC

Hard Times Property Maintence LLC

we are a family owned business we have five people in the immediate family that helps with bigger jobs and on most jobs its my son and I that do most of the work Billing is normally done at end of job on bigger jobs we ask for half down all jobs are on a bid proposal and it fully explains the job we will be performing we offer SENIOR CITIZEN & MILITARY DISCOUNTS AND FREE ESTIMATES

08/13/2020

i dint think i would be writing a review over something that could have been easily fixed. These guys mow a lot next door to my house and one morning i was at my kitchen window and heard a loud bang. i saw a young kid inspecting around his mower. I went outside to inspect what had happened and before i could track the kid down he was gone. I decided to call the office. The gentlemen who answered w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Next door lot gets mowed.

CATEGORY lawn service

07/20/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed our dock as they did last summer but didn't do a good job of leveling. We had to redo several sections ourselves. I notified the office of our unhappiness with the job but have never heard anything more.

03/26/2014

Polite and courtese, professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They sent there representive to my house to decide what they could and couldnt do. I took there recommendation on hiring a drywall company.

02/22/2012

It was a very good experience. If there was an issue they took care of it. I will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They finished up a remodeling job for me.

CATEGORY remodeling

Insulation, Weatherization, roofing, siding, windows, lead abatement, snow removal & lawn care. dock & ramps installs sales and service. Full contracting as well, all remodels, kitchens and baths, and general contracting services. Additions, pole barns, new homes, garages, decks, sun rooms, & much more. Call us to see if we can service you in your need or project