Lake State Roofing Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2008

We specialize in residential and commercial roofing and siding. We have roofed thousands of homes and buildings throughout the U.P. and Wisconsin since 2003. No matter what type of roof you request we will get it done. We can furnish several references upon request. Additional email - lsr@lakestateroofing.com....

Wallside Windows Inc

Wallside Windows Inc

Family owned and operated since 1944, Wallside sells directly to the homeowner, manufacturing and installing its own products. With a factory/showroom located in Taylor, Mich., the vinyl window manufacturer services two thirds of the lower peninsula of Michigan and northwest portions of Ohio.

04/13/2015

Lake State Roofing did an exellent job from start to finish. Completed everything as promised. Showed up on time, did a beautiful job, and cleaned up the mess both days while working here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tore off & re-roofed the house and the attached garage

07/30/2014

Work was done in 2 days as promised. The crew was professional and prompt. Clean up was complete and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof on house and garage

07/28/2014

I asked for quote and estimator was there the next day. Gave me brochures and websites to check out and was very professional. Scheduled the job, gave me advice, and suggested different options that I could use. The roofing crew did great job and i am very happy. Lake State Roofing Inc. will certainly get my vote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re roofed my home with metal roofing

07/27/2014

Lake State Roofing did an excellent job on our cabin. They kept our lawn clean of debris the entire time they were out here and the roof turned out great!! I was impressed by there foreman, he was very informative each day and explained the process so well.. I cant say enough about the guys and would recommend them to anyone... Thanks again Lake State!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new metal roof on our cabin.

04/18/2013

From start to finish, we were VERY pleased. Right from the gentleman who came out to do the estimate for the job to the end of the job where they swept the lawn (for any stray nails). All the men involved were prompt, professional and efficient. They got the job done in the time they had promised and it looks great. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Lake State Roofing to tear off 2 layers of old shingles and replace with new shingles.

CATEGORY roofing

Residential, commercial and industrial roofing repair, replacement & installation.

$100