Wolbers Possehn Pools Ponds & Landscapes

Founded 1976 • With Angi since July 2011

Family owned....

08/15/2013

My experience overall has went very well. We have used them for many years. The longer we used them the higher their prices went up. They are a great company and provide excellent work, however. The staff is highly knowledgeable and hard working.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to do maintenance and landscaping for our outdoors.

04/11/2013

They did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wolbers removed my old mulch and put down new mulch. They also raked the leaves and did some general yard clean up.

12/03/2012

The crew of three arrived and worked diligently. The work was finished ahead of schedule and was completed for $1000 less than the original estimate. I was quite happy with the job they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They weeded. Trimmed bushes. Put down woodchips and generally cleaned up the landscaping of our recently purchased house. The landscaping had been neglected for a couple of years before the work was done.

04/07/2011

went great. They charge a lot, but you get a lot. The work hard and do avgreat job. I plan on using them this spring

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did avgreat job on our fall clean up and replaced a dead tree. They've done a lot of other work, including pavers for a side walk and complete landscaping of my hanger

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

10/28/2010

They have a very knowledgeable crew. Their crew leader really knows what she's talking about. They are not the cheapest people to use, but the great job is worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to do a little upkeep maintenance on our pool.

CATEGORY landscaping

Landscaping, hardscaping, pools & spa, backyard design, retail centers, pool maintenance, outdoor kitchens, in-ground pools, above ground pools & snowplowing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express